• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your favorite body part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitch

I'm sure this has been done before and it certainly isn't ground breaking (if it's an issue and it gets deleted, I'll understand)

But I really wanna know! I'm having a sudden "Oh no, I'm fat" moment. I'm sure others have them, too. This is the best way to rip the moment's face off, IMO.

And it's a two parter! Your favorite body part on yourself and then on someone else!

Myself: I really like my nose, calves and my feet. The last one isn't visual, but I love having them paid LOTS of attention to. Shame they haven't yet-- a combination FA/Foot fetishist is apparently hard to find. I like tights (even if I wear them under pants) silly socks and plan on accentuating my legs with tattoos as soon as I can manage it. I like my nose enough to have stuck metal through my septum and metal under it. (Medusa piercing). And my feet may not 'look' pretty to me, but they are definitely my sweet spot.

Others: Arms and hands and the neck for men. I'll look at a man's hands no matter how he looks and have to stop myself from staring if he has large hands and long, sturdy fingers. -swoon-. And a nice neck goes a long way; especially when coupled with a strong chin. Even if they fall on the 'Beautiful' spectrum for males, I REALLY dig an epic jawline. And call me typical but big arms? (Strong muscle or fat, doesnt matter) Yeah. Big arms.

BIG ARMS.

unf

:eat2:

Latest posts

Back