In Remembrance
The physical features of a fat girl overwhelm
my senses, the strength and character she
has that allows her to rise above the hate
and bigotry of this fat-hating world
overwhelms my mind! Fat girls ROCK!:smitten::bow:

Big_Willy_D50

I Like BBWs because;

1. they synbolize fertility to me -VOLUPTOUS PEAR SHAPE, HEART SHAPED ASS, JIGGLY FAT WITH CELLULITE, STRONG GAL, ripe.

2. bbwS HAVE BEEN SOME OF THE SWEeTEST WOMEN i HAVE MET.

3. I love the soft warmth of a BBW - esp in bed.

4. Must have positive attitude, smile, engaging eyes.

5. I find fat women more feminine.

Body features:

1. Pear shape - wide hips, round ass, fat thighs, smaller waist.
2. curves, rounded form.
3. Full round face with almond eyes and succulent lips.
4 I like fat arms, round shoulder. Exposed arms & neck is hot.
Big turn-offs: Butch masculine image, goth, poor skin, unattractive feet, blocky square body with no butt.

You spend some time here and you will learn what the FAs like - it varies, but I think many like to express their desires.
I totally agree with this assessment. You can find very nice skinny girls too, but, in general, heavy girls are just so much better than thin girls.:happy:

Fox

My favorite BBWs/SSBBWs now are Jenny Bombshell, Kellie Kay, Diva Bombshell, Juicy Jacqulyn, Viva La Valerie, and Destiney. I think you can assume what I like best about fat girls with the given information. ;)

Angel

no apologies for being me
Their beauty; not only the physical but the inner beauty as well. Their style and fashion sense and how they pull it all (clothing, jewelry, hair, make up, attitude) together!

Jello404

EVERYTHING! From the thighs,to the hips,to the butt to the tits.Everything on us is bigger.People pay MAD MONEY to have breast as big as our natural ones. I like looking at al my feminine curves in jeans.So sexy.

Plus I can hide things in my roles. ahahhaha dont pretend like yall dont do it!!!!

Emma

People pay MAD MONEY to have breast as big as our natural ones. I like looking at al my feminine curves in jeans.So sexy.
Haha people wouldn't pay mad money to get mine and if they did they would be very disapointed. :p:(

evenmakejerryjonez

I am an apron and butt fan. I like it when the junction of a SSBBW's apron and thighs sort of make an "S-curve" in her profile. There is one paysite model who shows this in a recent update but I don't want to get in trouble for mentioning that here (in case that is a violation of this particular forum)

CaitiDee

Cheesecake?
DimensionsModel
I am an apron and butt fan. I like it when the junction of a SSBBW's apron and thighs sort of make an "S-curve" in her profile. There is one paysite model who shows this in a recent update but I don't want to get in trouble for mentioning that here (in case that is a violation of this particular forum)
I wanna know who!!

Loki666

To me, the thing that I notice most is their face, and the gleam in their eyes. Then I would say I love a big girls belly, thighs, and I also love their arms. Overall I just love everything about a big girls body. To me, a big girl just looks so much more feminine than a stick figure, and I just love how soft they are. Anyway, I guess that's my 2 cents.

Latest posts