Your favorite fat girl features...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Big, round, soft cheeks (the face kind, though the butt kind are great too!), soft upper arms, and...I don't think there's really a concise name for this next one, but when you're spooning someone from behind and that spot your mouth ends up that's juuuust below where the back of the neck begins? That spot, especially if it's got a little softness or squishiness hidden there.

tinytoddy

For me it used to be butts, but now I would have to say big, strong, powerful thighs!!

Noir

Can everything be and answer? Haha. Honestly every girl is different but I always find something I'm attracted to. Most of the time I'm attracted pear shapes with wide hips and a wide apron belly. One of my favorite parts of a girl would be right inside the hip area, Where the belly and thighs meet. Not too sure why but it drives me wild.

elina86

My favorite feature is a huge, fat belly. In fact, I'd like to have one, too.

985WEST

I can assure you sir, that the feet on this fat girl are very well kept.........so your sweeping generalisation need not lie at my heels ;)

Good thread though, I always hated my double chin...quite conscious of it in pictures.
I hate my own feet, double chin and I wish my waist was smaller too.

lostjacket

I found it.
As a lover of the pear/hourglass I'd have to go with her hips/booty.

Those thighs though....omg.

BigFA

I love all parts, but a big belly that overflows the front and sides of a woman's jeans just drives me wild. And I get amazingly turned on by heavy upper arms, especially when a BBW wears a sleeveless dress. And I love when a woman begins developing a double chin, indicating she has been overindulging and is putting on weight.:)

dndydn

Big full legs! Huge thighs and enormous super-full, super-wide calves! I also find big upper arms very pleasing to the eye! And I love a big round bum, and large breasts! I guess you could say I love everything about a SSBBW!
And most large ladies have nice round faces, which I find very appealing!

RabbitScorpion

vienna carrier-no venom
"Huggability" - being able to put my arms around a soft woman and squeeze her really tight:wubu:

Cute faces - full cheeks, any wrinkles rounded out, fuller lips. Some WPTH girls have faces like this - and they're also adorable, but BBWs are more likely to have a face I swoon over. I've seen before/after pics of people who lost this face when they lost weight.

Adam's apples and tendons in the neck hidden - I'm not attracted to a woman that looks like a dude!

gitlow

I love large breasts and many fat women have them. A lot more of them do, than those who aren't!

So very large breasts, with a huge ass and hips is the formula for heaven, in my book!

I'll put it like this, "Norma Stitz is a dream!"

Latest posts