• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your favorite healthy foods

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
I'm talking about clean and simple foods that are eaten close to the way Mother Nature intended.

I have a bit of insulin resistance which I have gained control of by cutting out all processed foods, grains, and simple sugars. The sugar is the worst for me! Today I ate a serving of 85% dark chocolate which only had 5 grams of sugar and within 30 minutes my blood glucose went from 110 to 70 and then back to 110. I hate that feeling of my body chemistry going up and down. What I have noticed, is that even though fruit contains sugar, it does not cause me to have high blood glucose or reactive hypoglycemia. Only processed foods do this to me. I'd love to see what natural foods others are eating! And in my book, butter IS healthy! :eat1:

Here are some of my favorites

- Gala, Pink Lady, or Fuji apple slices with almond butter
- walnuts and raisins
- baked sweet potato or yam with butter and salt
- oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, and cocoa powder
- Smoothie: 1 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk, 1/2 cup orange juice, banana, 1 1/2 cup frozen peach, mango, pineapple, and strawberry blend, and 2 tbsp. ground flax
- Smoothie: 1 cup milk or substitute, 1 banana, 2 tbsp. peanut butter (I love trader joe's brand), 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, and ice
- fresh coconut (juice included)
- sliced, boiled potatoes sauteed with garlic, butter, and portobello mushrooms
- kiwis
- vine fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano
- pears
- bell peppers with cheese
- lamb-burgers
- banana with peanut butter
-juicy navel oranges
- yogurt with wild frozen blueberries and ground flax
- omlets!

OMG I could go on forever! I love food but like I said, my chemistry is so sensitive that I feel like a crazy person if I deviate from whole foods. BTW, if anyone wants or has crazy delicious smoothie recipes, I am your girl!

Back