• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your favorite single piece of clothing...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie S-R

Everyone has that one single piece of clothing that makes them feel good. It could be sexy, or comfy, or warm, or soft, or whatever...that just makes you feel teriffic. It can be a top, dress, pants, sweater, or PJs. It doesn't matter.

What is it and why? Post a pic if you have one!

OK...mine lately is a wonderful sweater that I got from Janelle @ Love Your Peaches. I have loved her clothing ever since I featured her in the hardcopy Dimensions fashion column that I produced for many years (and still found online). The sweater is her Olga Jacket, a button front jacket with long sleeves and a wonderful full rounded collar. It is made in a wonderful black and grey tweed sweater knit...and I have worn it so many times this winter! On our trip to Denver it was so handy. I wore it buttoned up as a sweater, and over another top as a jacket. It is soft, warm and totally comfy!

Tell me about yours!!

sandiepaint.jpg

Latest posts

Back