Quantcast

Your First Internet BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

daedal

Probably Cindy G. or Brie Brown. Hard to remember the very first.

As for pre-internet, that would be Bridget in the Buff, the novelty calendar and jigsaw puzzle that Spencer's Gifts carried in the early 70's. That was more fat shaming / exploitation than appreciation, but a young FA couldn't be picky in those days.

John Smith

Mines within my staggering period of distant discovery about this fetish prevailing online from ages 17 to 23 (2010-15) were PlumpPrincess / Courtney, a far smaller Beccabae at her entry years into the WG Fetish scenery, a plumper food-obssessed Christina Aguilera at her peak weight, Mo'Nique (back at the time her name still meant "that one black fat comedian girl") , a bottom-heavier Ciera Rogers, Adele (back to the time her name still meant "that one white fat singing girl") , an evidently-obese Ashley Graham, a Rosie Mercado into her mid-high 200s pounds, Whitney Thorey, SupaSizeMami, Lambie Sinclair, Velvet D'Amour, SSBBW Kellie Kay, Mayra Rosales, Mikel Ruffinelli and a fair number of Feabian BBW models I'd long forgotten the faces.

John Smith

Curfy dreamer was my first bbw on the internet. so beautiful from thin to heavy
The first BBW models I'd ever had a chance to observe them going from thin to heavy from the first day onward started in 2017-18 with the likelihood of Nadya / eatme and Goddess Shar.

Prior that, I've seen plenty of Feabian women, a few Instagram "influencers" and celebrities and even my ex-feedees going down halfway of a convergent route, but that's not any remotely similar (save for some Feabians and one Instagrammer... their gains has gone wild) .

Clock-King

Have you ever crossed any feedees outdoors, during your everyday life?
There was a girl I talked to online and then went on a few dates with. She said she was a feedee, but I suspected she was more someone who enjoyed eating, not so much gaining weight (she may have thought it was the same as a foodee). My current girlfriend is a definite foodie and she's slowly coming around to embracing her fatness and enjoying a little extra weight.

As far as random encounters, no. Unfortunately I think real true feedees that want to eat and gain because it turns them on is pretty rare.

John Smith

There was a girl I talked to online and then went on a few dates with. She said she was a feedee, but I suspected she was more someone who enjoyed eating, not so much gaining weight (she may have thought it was the same as a foodee). My current girlfriend is a definite foodie and she's slowly coming around to embracing her fatness and enjoying a little extra weight.

As far as random encounters, no. Unfortunately I think real true feedees that want to eat and gain because it turns them on is pretty rare.
I never had an ocassion to date any feedee I met online, lest had an opportunity to build any sustained filtratious connection when I used to frequent Feabie: Canadian the fewer users living in or nearby my homecity were either bullying edgeladies, women with deep trust issues or sisyers who openly claim being only drawn into white men calling them "cholocate ladies" , while the latter dozen of foreigners who broached me on my DM were either too needy, rude, trying to lure me into spoil my money upon them or simply not my type-Feabie in a nutshell. On top of that, online dating apps are not made for my likelihood: I'm too cerebral, too articulate and tire easily when someone keep wasting my time or clutching on me. The most core factors I ever found about most every single woman I chatted in any dating app or social media whaysover I had a knack to draw on people full of crap, gold diggers and self-delusional alpha b-word who still assume life is like a high school.

I largely prefer meeting or cruising outdoors: freed from the steadfast, assembly-line, one-click lenght response processing scope restricted in a phone text or a chat bubble from my own unfortunate shorter-attention spanned, seeshaying, fundamentally insecure generation. I had indeed being tackled or woo-ed myself after quite a list of problematic cases indeed, but at least my fighting chances on the flirting game are far greater: on tbe Internet I am just an everyman but outdoors I could at least compete for my birthright on hunting grounds: stumbling in a sample of women and had 35% of them who cannot stand my very existence at first sight, 32,5% who are hesitating to either make out or harm me anyhow and the latter 32,5% who want to cheat on their boyfriend, girlfriend or husband whatever after a mere gaze.

Out of these latter 65% I met three feedees, several I used to suspect they had such lingering proclitivities into stufferism / Foodism / Feederism / body fat cultivation and sort of nilly-silly turned five or six ones comprising of diet jocks and fitness junkies into portly porkers over a mere suggestion.

mathfa

Back when I still watched and read erotica (seven months clean!!!) Carapuce31 on YouTube was my early interest I think I got the name right, not sure.

curvluver

I've been online for quite a while, so I had to scratch my head on this one. I believe the first internet bbw experience I had was a contest on a site called on the plush side where you could vote daily for your favorite contestant until a winner was finally picked. If I remember right Sophia Rose won the contest and I was hooked...

macrat84

It's been a very long time since my first, but I think it was HeatherBBW, who I search for after seeing her in an actual printed magazine.

Colonial Warrior

I studied Management of Information Systems in the 90s but I didn't have the chance to get real internet connections until 2007.

In early 90s there was my first interest in a SSBBW was the late Teighlor. I learned about her in that time by adult magazines. I have tried to get more information on her since 2000, but as I told you before, I had a few access to the web in that time.

I love this thread because I was seeing names in here from my beginnings on the net like Cindy G, Juicy Jackie, Brie Brown, Velvet D'Amoure, Queen Raqui and many more.

I just remember how much I shared with a retired model Juicy Bombshell. She was very kind. I had a friendship with a SSBBW model from Manchester, England but my desperation to express my interest on her was so great that I screwed that friendship. I still regret myself for that.

Dayeme35

FEMSHA ( The Hula Girl On The Chiligan's Island Episode Of Martin ) And CherryBomb from Mercedesbbw.site, Used to chat a lot. Very Nice Ladies

Latest posts