Your first...

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by loopytheone, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Jul 23, 2013 #41

Yakatori

Yakatori

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...

Not exactly sure of what these "intimate beans" are, nor precisely-where the prima facie is located...

That's actually my Axe body spray...

2. Jul 24, 2013 #42

Saoirse

Saoirse

Saoirse

College boy? I thought men grew out of the axe phase

3. Jul 24, 2013 #43

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Remembrance

I was in my twenties for both. I was an abused child so I didn't trust anyone and it took a lot for me to let someone in. It happened to be the same man for both, although there was a time period between both, lol.

The nice thing is all these years later, we still have a very affectionate warm friendship that's survived marriages (no one was married while we were messing around). His is going strong, while mine is over, thankfully.

4. Jul 24, 2013 #44

Archetypus

Archetypus

Archetypus

Am I only one who sees how bizarre this is? We're on a forum more or less dedicated to sexual attraction, in a thread about first times...and I'm being thoroughly ass-handed by a pack of feral virgins because I suggest that their non-stories might be exciting as stories.

And as if I needed any more proof that you guys really need to get some, none of the posters who actually know what's up took offense, or at least had the decency to shrug it off.

Anyhow, I apologize to any who did take offense, it was not my intent. Mods, should you care to delete another of my comments, I understand and I forgive you in advance.

I'm toying with the idea of starting a thread about LAST TIMES, as in what it was like the last time you did the hunka-chunka, but maybe this forum isn't as broad minded as all that...

Oh BTW, why come nobody is repping me? Is it because I'm fat??

Zowie likes this.
  5. Jul 24, 2013 #45

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Last I checked we were on the BHM/FFA board which is to talk about anything we like, sexual related or not. This isn't the Fat Sexuality board. If you want to make that board go ahead, but you might want to put it in the Fat Sexuality board as that is where it would belong.

6. Jul 24, 2013 #46

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

This ^^^^ comment is, I'd suggest, either:
    - the self-satisfied sneer of the successful troll, or
    - the comment of someone who is so wilfully oblivious that there isn't much point in responding.

Either way, not worth going into why your latest post is so full of it that it is leaving brown stains on my monitor..... time to go use the lovely 'ignore' function.

7. Jul 24, 2013 #47

Esther

Esther

Esther

Queen Black Acid

You always have the best advice, Tad!

8. Jul 24, 2013 #48

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Remembrance

Did someone call the WAAAAAAAmbulance?

I've noticed a lot of new contributors and unfortunately with that comes some trollishness. How people expect backpats while insulting others for not petting them or giving them rep is kind of hilarious.

And Tad, not so sure I'd use the word, 'successful' in this case, but that may be a matter of opinion.

9. Jul 24, 2013 #49

vardon_grip

vardon_grip

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy

In 6 years on Dimensions, I have used the ignore function once.
    The person I put on ignore DIED.

Seriously.

Since then, I am reluctant to put anyone on ignore for fear of tragic results.

Although...maybe I should hire out my services as a CONRACT IGNORER. Contracts can be paid by sending items from my Amazon wish list.

Tad likes this.
  10. Jul 24, 2013 #50

MrSensible

MrSensible

MrSensible

Welcome to Moonside.

No offense taken here, I was simply giving my own view point to show that it's not always as black and white as you think. Instead of getting pissed that you're called out for not being the definitive voice of all that is reason, use it as a learning experience. Everyone's different.

loopytheone likes this.
  11. Jul 25, 2013 #51

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

"Go forth and FUCK" -- love it. If you don't mind I think I'm going to appropriate this phrase and us it whenever possible.

Oh and I was 15 when I first really kissed a girl and 17 when I lost my virginity. First time kind of sucked but ever since has been at least decent -- sometimes great.

12. Jul 25, 2013 #52

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

Yes I certainly agree. Sex is great but by itself its not a life altering event.

That said -- for me at least -- not having sex can become an enormous deal. I would start to climb the walls if a dry spell lasted more than a few weeks. Which brings me to the best benefit of being married -- sex on tap (now if I didn't have to be away from home for work four nights a week).

13. Jul 26, 2013 #53

Dockta_Dockta

Dockta_Dockta

Dockta_Dockta

Mister Maticus.

I apparently full on made out with a girl when I was a wee child, but I don't remember it at all.

First real open mouth was at like 17. I was hanging out with a lady friend and we both were enamored with each other. I'm not proud to say it was in the parking lot of a local hardee's/carl's jr. I honestly had no clue what I was doing, but I got a wow, and it kept happening so I patted myself on the back having an inner dialogue with myself saying, "You did good kid!".

14. Jul 28, 2013 #54

warwagon86

warwagon86

warwagon86

All Over The World

First kiss for me was when I was about 12 - to be honest I cannot remember much about it other than it was at a young persons disco hahahaha!

First time for sex was when I was 17 when I was at a house party!

15. Jul 28, 2013 #55

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large

Well, this will be a short post...

I've never Frenched and never had sex. I'm not that big on pushing my tongue into someone else's mouth (and haven't had that many kisses anyway), and the right woman simply hasn't come along. Not to mention, I live in my sister's spare room and have no actual income -- not a recipe for a successful relationship at any level.

Heh... there's a reason I wouldn't mind being a kept man, hm? :rolleyes:

16. Aug 6, 2013 #56

wjn319

wjn319

wjn319

First kiss was when I was 18....really very nice girl around my age who was much more experienced than me. I was using my best "moves" to get as far as I could....but alas, she appeased me with a few simple moments of kissing.

I lost my virginity about a year later. That started a relationship that lasted almost 4 years. This woman was 45. I was away from home and way over my head.

17. Aug 6, 2013 #57

Ashley1985

Ashley1985

Ashley1985

Take it easy on yourself.

Kiss (with tongue) .... I was 12 and playing Truth-Or-Dare on a school bus during a 7th Grade trip. My BFF dared me to kiss my crush and although I pretended to be mad/embarrassed - it was great.

Sex ... I was 14 and it was right before Spring Break during my Freshman year of high school. In fact, it happened during the school day; my HS had an open-campus policy where students could come and go as they pleased (leave for lunch, free periods, etc.). It was with my HS boyfriend and we went to my house during lunch, watched a little Young & the Restless, did it quickly and went back to school for Algebra 2. LOL!

18. Aug 7, 2013 #58

bmann0413

bmann0413

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!

My first open-mouth kiss was a few years ago. It was with this girl I liked who lived like 2 or so hours away from here. But anyways, she came for a visit and we hung out. Had lunch together and just went to different places and talked and whatnot. Right before she was about to leave, we kissed. It felt pretty good.

Unfortunately, we decided to stay friends a few weeks after that. We barely talk now, though.

Yakatori likes this.
  19. Aug 8, 2013 #59

Esther

Esther

Esther

Queen Black Acid

Kiss: Age 14, with a boy I met during the summer before highschool. It was sloppy but I enjoyed it. Nothing came of it. The guy came through my work recently and he is now a tanned dreamboat with long blonde surfer hair!

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, with someone I truly loved. We ended up dating for 7 years afterward. We parted ways not long ago on sad, but friendly terms. When you start dating someone that young, sometimes you just grow up and grow apart.

20. Aug 9, 2013 #60

Sasquatch!

Sasquatch!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!

Additional Question:

Was there any music playing when you had your first? Can you remember it?