your limits?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jay kratos

Whats your limits to gaining weight? What is a weight that you know you will never want to surpass?

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
As far as myself, I wouldn't want to be over 300. I think I would start to lose overall strength and mobility then.

Tracii

I have been giving this thought as well and 350 would be my tops.

imfree

In Remembrance
As long as I'm clear of congestive heart failure and cellulitis
infection, I'm cleared for take-off to 500 lbs! Carrying fat
is NOTHING compared to carrying those 2 monkeys on my
back!!!:bow:

NoWayOut

I personally think fat is only good for women, not men. That being the case, I don't like weighing more than 190.

Rustihenson

Personally, I would like to be at least 100 pounds fatter than I am now, but it depends also on where I gain.:eat1:

the hanging belly

Its hard to put a number on it. I can see others and think how much I would love to get to that size myself. It depends on where the weight falls too, if it doesn't go where I want, then I don't want to get much bigger than I already am. But if the majority of my weight goes to my belly, I think I'd go to abut 400-450. Its easy to say, but if it badly affects my health I'd stop for sure, no matter what size I'm at

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
Weight, for me, is like tattoos. Once I start, I don't really want to stop.

In fact, I'm probably fat, heavy, weighty (whatever) enough at this point, but just today it hit me I still want more. I want to gain much much more. I'm not sure that's a true, long-lasting desire or just an impulse, but there you go.

Tracii

My gain of the last year or two at first went to my hips,butt and lovehandles/upper belly now I can tell the lower belly has caught some of the new weight which is OK just a new location for me.
I must be on a roll because the new 4 pounds I noticed last week is now 6.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
Weight, for me, is like tattoos. Once I start, I don't really want to stop.

EXACTLY.

when i started gaining a year and a half ago (or has it been two years now?) i was at 220. i had just lost 30 pounds from stress/moving/bad break up. i just wanted to get back to the 250 i had started at. so i started gaining and soon enough i was back to 250. then decided i could really stand to gain another 50, so i decided to go for 300. and then that wasn't enough, so i decided to max out my scale (which went to 330). and then I got to 330 and realized if i gained another 20 i'd have gained 100 pounds total.. so i gained another 20.. and then i just kept going.

a lot of guys from my site ask me if i have a goal. i don't. i don't like weight gain goals because i don't like endings and i really don't want to think about having to stop gaining because i really and truly enjoy it. i just want to get as fat as i possibly can while still being as mobile as possible and keeping in the best health possible.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
After thinking about this a lot, quite a few years ago, I came to the conclusion of "as light as I can stand." Given that I gain easily and lose painfully, and am attracted to being fat in a number of different ways, that is hardly thin. What I can stand also fluctuates over time.

My thoughts on this in long form are on an essay on my web site, posted here:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Fontaine/9351/everafter.html

Minerva_08

My limits? Hmm...Currently I'm at 202 but I didn't mind being 210. The extra couple of pounds felt nice. I personally felt unhealthy at 260, it was just too large for my body to take.

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu

I'd rather be at the BBC Proms in London, UK
...600Lb. range. Those are my cut off points. The last time I I looked I was 465#s and I've not voluntarily stood on a scale in just over two years. So for now I'm just playing it as it lays... on my thighs. LOL!:D

Cheers.

I'm not trying to gain weight, but I love to play basketball and I wouldn't want to go much above where I'm at now (230-ish).

AlethaBBW

Supersized Snow White
EXACTLY.

when i started gaining a year and a half ago (or has it been two years now?) i was at 220. i had just lost 30 pounds from stress/moving/bad break up. i just wanted to get back to the 250 i had started at. so i started gaining and soon enough i was back to 250. then decided i could really stand to gain another 50, so i decided to go for 300. and then that wasn't enough, so i decided to max out my scale (which went to 330). and then I got to 330 and realized if i gained another 20 i'd have gained 100 pounds total.. so i gained another 20.. and then i just kept going.

a lot of guys from my site ask me if i have a goal. i don't. i don't like weight gain goals because i don't like endings and i really don't want to think about having to stop gaining because i really and truly enjoy it. i just want to get as fat as i possibly can while still being as mobile as possible and keeping in the best health possible.

And again, EXACTLY.

I'm conflicted about whether I should continue gaining on my own or wait until I have someone to share it with. Being a solo feedee (is there a word for this?) isn't as much fun as sharing the process with a feeder, but it's still so obscenely pleasurable that it's hard to stop.

I don't do weight gain goals, probably because I had so many weight LOSS goals jammed down my throat over the years. I believe in enjoying the journey, maintaining my health, and letting it come naturally.

jay kratos

And again, EXACTLY.

I'm conflicted about whether I should continue gaining on my own or wait until I have someone to share it with. Being a solo feedee (is there a word for this?) isn't as much fun as sharing the process with a feeder, but it's still so obscenely pleasurable that it's hard to stop.

I don't do weight gain goals, probably because I had so many weight LOSS goals jammed down my throat over the years. I believe in enjoying the journey, maintaining my health, and letting it come naturally.

That's cool.

Latest posts