• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your Own Private "Paradise's"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
I live in a large county that is so urban and built up in some areas and then completely barren with rolling fields and hills and animals as far as the eye can see. Well, a couple of years ago someone told me of a little "secret" restaurant in the middle of nowhere that is so calming, peaceful and little heard of and being the "total vegan hippie" that I am they suggested that I check it out. It is called The Pillars of Hercules Organic Farm in Falkland, Fife (A fair few Americans go there too which is awesome! Always wonderful to hear the different accents!) Anyways, This place is my idea of paradise, it is chilled out, calming, no judgement and its love for the earth and all things organic just makes my heart sing! I can honestly say I feel so "connected" to the earth, the wildlife and my own self whenever I go there.

So... What unique and special places make you feel simply amazing or part of something bigger or just tingle with nothing but utter, knee trembling joy???

View attachment pillars1.jpg

View attachment pillars2.jpg

View attachment pillars4.jpg

Latest posts

Back