Your skinniest and fattest pics - Part 2!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LarryTheNoodleGuy

That's not even close to being the same outfit
Except for the black accents on the neck and sleeves and the same logo on both t-shirts and the same cut of the pants and same color.

I think you need to put your glasses on, sir...or eat more carrots.

Tank

Except for the black accents on the neck and sleeves and the same logo on both t-shirts and the same cut of the pants and same color.

I think you need to put your glasses on, sir...or eat more carrots.
I suppose. Shirt is probably just faded or bleached. Not sure about the pants

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Tank, a couple of things.
1) one of those you were commenting on was from 2011. Probably a bit late to be responding?
2) single pics can vary a lot with lighting, angle, and so on. On a very open thread like this, questioning the validity of what people say will mostly just make people more reluctant to post. Perhaps think of some more careful wording?

Tank

Tank, a couple of things.
1) one of those you were commenting on was from 2011. Probably a bit late to be responding?
2) single pics can vary a lot with lighting, angle, and so on. On a very open thread like this, questioning the validity of what people say will mostly just make people more reluctant to post. Perhaps think of some more careful wording?
Sorry for any misunderstanding. I did, somewhat, admit my fault. Once again, sorry for the misunderstanding

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Sorry for any misunderstanding. I did, somewhat, admit my fault. Once again, sorry for the misunderstanding
Sorry for getting cranky. I just know how big a step it can be for some people to share photos like this, so I don't want them to be fearful of it here, in what should be a safe place.

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
Thinnest I could find, guessing summer 2011 about 55 lbs less.FB_IMG_1429710007567.jpg

And today, where the feet are barely visible under the belly.20201216_132720.jpg

Latest posts