Your skinniest and fattest pics - Part 2!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

degek2001

i HAVE MORE PICS, I LL BE POSTING THEM WHEN I CAN:)
I have gained like 60 lbs since that pic, i Think. Imagine that now, im weighting 223.
I am curious and can't wait. :wubu:
In what time you gained this 60 lbs?
Most of that 60 is just add on your belly. Hmmmm:eat2::eat2: I like the second pic so much...:smitten::wubu:
<3 Henk

Tam

Most of that 60 is just add on your belly. Hmmmm:eat2::eat2: I like the second pic so much...:smitten::wubu:
<3 Henk
i think that in the lasts 14 monthes.
I havent been doing much sports, and well...you know...:eat1:

Tam

<3 Henk
In the pic of my profile you can see me, there you can see my belly, and it looks even fatter.

slrm2m

Then, 2003 at 175lbs and now, 2010, at 260lbs. I've gained and lost 100lbs on three separate occassions in the last 20 years. I was a fat kid and am naturally a fat person...I've given up the yo-yo dieting.

P.S. I'm not a feedee...just wanted to post in the spirit of self and size acceptance. I've never tried to gain weight...and spent a lot of time obsessing about trying to lose weight. Now I'm just accepting me, fat rolls and all! :)

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Then, 2003 at 175lbs and now, 2010, at 260lbs. I've gained and lost 100lbs on three separate occassions in the last 20 years. I was a fat kid and am naturally a fat person...I've given up the yo-yo dieting.

P.S. I'm not a feedee...just wanted to post in the spirit of self and size acceptance. I've never tried to gain weight...and spent a lot of time obsessing about trying to lose weight. Now I'm just accepting me, fat rolls and all! :)
There's room for people who got fat our way (that's how I got fat, by not trying) on dimensions. I think you're very beautiful!

strataadvance

You look nice in Both Pics. And I'm glad you have made peace with yourself and your weight.Continued contentment and happiness is my wish for you.

Weirdo890

Good for you. I'm glad you're learning to accept and love yourself. *Big Hugs*

Tracii

I posted in the last one so why not here.

Big diff from the back.

strataadvance

Tracii,
You had a certain confident "Hot" factor as an underweight waif. But NOW you look amazing! You were meant to be a big girl. It seems that you have completed a year or so of incredible gaining-and very recently your pace has slowed a bit. I guess all good things must come to an end. But I hope that you haven't stopped completely. Your transformation has been sublime! I really yearn to see you with another 25 or 50 pounds . I think it would be intoxicating!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful journey with us. You're a terrific and beautiful woman. :)

Tracii

Thanks so much SA I appreciate the kind words.
I has been nice to share the journey with nice folks.:)

degek2001

Wow, Traci. I like your gain, your belly is amazing. What's the difference between the 2 pics in lbs?
I like your round, full and fat body! :eat2::smitten:
Do you want to make a frontpic of your round, full and very sexy tummy?
<3 Henk