Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
adasiyan said:
scared yet?
Yeah, Steph, when have we ever been scared of hot fat women around here?! You look gorgeous in all three! (But that dress is killer.)

adasiyan

Yeah, Steph, when have we ever been scared of hot fat women around here?! You look gorgeous in all three! (But that dress is killer.)
ahh the dress.
that wasnt a planned thing - I had paid a seamstress to make me a gorgeous dusty rose medieval style gown... she turned up 11pm thursday night (we got married saturday morning 10am sharp) with a half finished rag - not a single dressmaker i took it to on the friday could salvage it...
So i had to hire the dress..
It looks nice, but was uncomfortable as hell (i was squeezed into a corset underneath)

Still havent gotten my $750 back from said seamstress either :(

But thanks anyway :)

adasiyan

ahh the dress.
that wasnt a planned thing - I had paid a seamstress to make me a gorgeous dusty rose medieval style gown... she turned up 11pm thursday night (we got married saturday morning 10am sharp) with a half finished rag - not a single dressmaker i took it to on the friday could salvage it...
So i had to hire the dress..
It looks nice, but was uncomfortable as hell (i was squeezed into a corset underneath)

Still havent gotten my $750 back from said seamstress either :(

But thanks anyway :)
This is the dress she turned up with.. and theres a pic of the pattern its supposed to look like lol

it had the lining PINNED on, no hem, was uneven and looked nothing like it was supposed to
oh, and was delivered in a grocery bag, rather than the dress bag i gave her

apologies for the facial expressions :D
it was 6am friday morning and i was sick as hell with a bug,plus i dont think i slept the night before

TraciJo67

This is me, taken last year. I wanted my husband to see our little papoose, secured in his snugly pouch (he's about 2 months old). I'm about 165 in this photo:

This is me with my father, sometime in 2001, at 296 pounds:

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
This is the dress she turned up with.. and theres a pic of the pattern its supposed to look like lol
Oh my god. That is CRIMINAL! I hope you got some sort of restitution for what she put you through. That is insane!

k1009

Cirque du Carnage
it had the lining PINNED on, no hem, was uneven and looked nothing like it was supposed to

it was 6am friday morning and i was sick as hell with a bug,plus i dont think i slept the night before
Submit it to http://www.etiquettehell.com :D. If I ever get married and start stressing about the big day I'll make sure to read her book and remind myself just how bad things could be. Your dress is beautiful, anyway, the white looks stunning against your skin and the bouquet is lovely. I'm going to ask my florist to make me something similar when I get my flower fix this weekend.

adasiyan

Oh my god. That is CRIMINAL! I hope you got some sort of restitution for what she put you through. That is insane!
nup, not a darn thing..
she keeps moving around. so my lawyer is having trouble finding her.. im pretty much ready to give up..
god help her if i ever see her in the street though

ExpandingHorizons

Awesome pictures of you gals of your growing body from thinnest to fattest. I haven't been to this forum for a long time so here I am. :)

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any pictures of myself skinny.
But in one photo I took when I was just taking a bunch of the house had an old photo of me, my senior picture at 17.
It's not great quality, sorry, I'll look for better pictures eventually.

I was like 100lbs in this picture, also, extremely long hair.

I'm not at my biggest now, that would be last summer, I was almost 200lbs. I still have bunches of pictures from a trip to wildwood from around that time.

:blush:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

That's just simply horrible! I hope you took the witch to court.

adasiyan

That's just simply horrible! I hope you took the witch to court.
Still trying to find her :D

ooh!
i got glamour pictures done last week, i saw the proof shots the other day
Cant say i've ever seen myself look better :D
Will post them when i get them in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.