Quantcast

Your skinniest and fattest pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

boots

heh im assuming being a peach is a good thing? :D
Hmmm, well I suppose that's ambiguous if you're not very fond of peaches. Let's say that you're an ice cream then.

Jen, you're an ice cream. <3

Just_Jen

Woot!
Hmmm, well I suppose that's ambiguous if you're not very fond of peaches. Let's say that you're an ice cream then.

Jen, you're an ice cream. <3
hmm but which flavour would that beee...? a very important question i might add!:rolleyes:

Just_Jen

Woot!
Well, being a matter of preference, that's entirely up to you.

*Face smoosh!*
hehe hmmm then i think ill have to be either ben n jerrys phish foor or their chocolate therapy..my favourites Yummo :D hehe

*smoosh* :smitten:

mrman1980ukhehe well at least others might enjoy it too heheh :D

boots

hehe hmmm then i think ill have to be either ben n jerrys phish foor or their chocolate therapy..my favourites Yummo :D hehe

*smoosh* :smitten:

mrman1980ukhehe well at least others might enjoy it too heheh :D

<3
---------------

hughdann

Absolutly love your pics.Agree with the others, you look better and sexier with the weight.

Fantastic

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. Show my steady gain over the past 5 years. Going from about 180# waist size 36, to just over 400# waist size 58. Its been a great ride loving every minute and pound.
I wonder how much bigger your gut will get down the road..

good luck

franchescassbbw

I came across a pic of myself when I was under 200 lbs (I did that twice in my adult life) and I thought it would be fun to post pics of ourselves at our thinnest and at our fattest.

I guess it will fulfill some reverse "before and after" pic fantasies for the FAs :)

Here's mine:

View attachment 15600
October 1986 at a NAAFA Halloween Party

View attachment 15601
New Year's Eve 2001 - at twice the weight of the previous pic​

Anyone else have pics they can share?
Wow! Great job!!!

franchescassbbw

I was skinny for about 2 days...lol. As a teenager I dropped 110 lbs during my 15th to 17th years. Within 2 years it all came back, plus more *shrug*

I was probably about 160 in the skinny pic, and it was taken in 1985. I'm not sure what year the fatter pic was taken, probably around 1990ish and I was around 370, maybe a bit more.

The last pic is my most recent, taken a couple of weeks ago at around 550...or more, haven't stepped on the scale recently.
Wow! You have me beat. What a great job!!! Keep up the good work!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.