Your skinniest and fattest pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

meaulnes

Anyway, you have a lucky smile on the fattest picture! Do you have some more pictures like this ?

Tracii

OOOO cute in the first pic a shame the second pic is so dark.
Take a good clear pic of you now I'm sure the ladies will respond.
Looks like a nice belly anyway.:smitten:

pdesil071189

OOOO cute in the first pic a shame the second pic is so dark.
Take a good clear pic of you now I'm sure the ladies will respond.
Looks like a nice belly anyway.:smitten:
Thanks It was sunset on Tampa Bay thats why the pic is so dark i have brighter ones i can put up

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Skinniest I can remember being - around 13. Like 210 or so? Um, forgive the sunburn. I just came back from Fat Camp actually. Ha.

Fattest - this picture isn't technically my fattest because it was like 20 pounds ago but I can't find a better one so whatever. I was like 290 here.

I figured I'd update this. I'm around 350 now. These aren't the best pictures but they give you an idea! The first was from my birthday in March, I was probably like.. 330 then or something. The second was from a few days ago.. some friends and I went to the beach at like 1 in the morning. It was amazing. :]

mediaboy

Listen,

I'm drunk right now and listening to Rod Stewart but its the kind of honest drunk that reveals a man.

If you have a belly: I want to fuck you.

No matter that age you are, if you have a belly: I want to fuck you.

I love chubby chickas, rubinesque lollitas.

I don't care about your cesarean scars, or your stretch marks: I want to fuck you.

Hell, I want to love you.

I want to turn my back on the world, against impossible odds and fucking love you.

I want to listen to The Pixies and smoke grass in the afternoon when I get off work and freshly showered and worship your body like the beauty of a buffet.

I want to fall in love with you over coffee and cigarettes while we talk about Bob Dillon.

I want to fuck you while Patti Smith and Iggy Pop make sweet love between the speakers.

I want to listen to you on vinyl, I want to drink every ounce of your twelve ounce curves.

I want to eat you like a peach and come back for more as ravenous as a romantic.

But most of all.

But most of all; girl, I want to love you.

Like a grown ass man should.

Like a human being deserves.

Like a partner.

Like a lover.

Like a mother.

<3

Mediaboy.

KHayes666

Go away
Dude I'm sober and I feel the same way....if ThatGirl08 didn't have a b/f I would have at her myself lol

Oirish

The Dude
I figured I'd update this. I'm around 350 now. These aren't the best pictures but they give you an idea! The first was from my birthday in March, I was probably like.. 330 then or something. The second was from a few days ago.. some friends and I went to the beach at like 1 in the morning. It was amazing. :]

Wow! What an incredible change. You are a knockout in all photos, though I am admitedly partial to the recent ones ;)

Oldtimer76

Returned

You are one of the cutest girls on this forum, I tell you:smitten:

Oldtimer76

Returned
I was just noticing the other day how small I look in the picture on the left. I was 15 and I have no idea how many lbs. But the one on the right is from a little over a month ago.
Stephenie, I'm so happy to see a picture of you in clothes. You look truely awesome. Absolutely breathtaking in your second pic:wubu::smitten::blush:

kalorie

Wow! An absolutely amazing gain of a beautiful young girl!
Please allow me one question: we can determine the date of your first, your third and your forth picture. Would you mind to tell us the date of your second picture?
Oh and keep up the good work:eat1:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts