Your skinniest and fattest pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Wow! An absolutely amazing gain of a beautiful young girl!
Please allow me one question: we can determine the date of your first, your third and your forth picture. Would you mind to tell us the date of your second picture?
Oh and keep up the good work:eat1:!
It was in mid August of 2008.

Thanks to everyone :]

Tracii

That girl is a deff 10 in my book.
Cute,beautiful,and super sexy.

OnlineFeeder

I figured I'd update this. I'm around 350 now. These aren't the best pictures but they give you an idea! The first was from my birthday in March, I was probably like.. 330 then or something. The second was from a few days ago.. some friends and I went to the beach at like 1 in the morning. It was amazing. :]

You are SO HOT now at 350 lbs.

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
I figured I'd update this. I'm around 350 now. These aren't the best pictures but they give you an idea! The first was from my birthday in March, I was probably like.. 330 then or something. The second was from a few days ago.. some friends and I went to the beach at like 1 in the morning. It was amazing. :]
the beach at night is always amazing.
but not as amazing as how lovely you look in these photos :happy:

technaut

Slamaga

An headbanger's journey
The first pic is from 1997 when i went to college (as you can see, I've never been skinny) and the other is from about 2006, which is not my heaviest (that was at 520 back in 2000, but I couldnt find any of those pics to scan )
Never been skinny, but always been beautiful. :happy:

Jigen

Now you look even more beautiful, Girl

tioobs

You are cuter and cuter !!:)

tioobs

The first pic is from 1997 when i went to college (as you can see, I've never been skinny) and the other is from about 2006, which is not my heaviest (that was at 520 back in 2000, but I couldnt find any of those pics to scan )
Waooo I like those pics !!!

luvemlrg

Rowan--you have such beautiful legs

benzdiesel

WoW, no comments on these??? Absolutely Adorable indeed, that's just the ripest pear I've ever seen. :smitten:
I've bitten my tongue on at least ten or fifteen comments... just at a bare minimum, over the last however long it's been running, on this thread because I just couldn't quite make myself single out certain people at the (in my mind) emotionally expensive neglect of others.

But I'm not at all sure how long I can maintain that policy. It gets harder. Seriously harder. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.