Your SO's initial reaction to your body

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
I’ve seen them all except the really new ones since Solo. They got worse after the phantom menace progressively.

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Have not seen a single Harry Potter, nor want to. However, I’ve seen all of Game of Thrones.

Metallicalover99

All I remember thinking was that he was absolutely beautiful and that I got my hands on him right away. It was exciting and intoxicating. Also, @Jaycee I had the same situation of being the only small girl he'd ever been with, but it seems as though I am now a type he didn't know he had!

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I don't care to share the many delicious experiences I've had regarding this subject in public, but then, again, I am something of an "odd duck" as one ex-girlfriend said. A girlfriend who went away for 3 weeks and came back and her eyes bulged out of her head for a brief second when she saw what she saw - oh, the rapture!

Kenkool

My wife loves how fat I’ve gotten she says your getting chunky and loves it. When we first met i wasn’t as big as i am now.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

My ex hated my weight and was constantly wanting me to lose. I tried but when we broke up, I felt so much freedom! I promptly gained 100 pounds, haha. Hearing your stories is inspiring!
OT, but this reminded me...I was in a community play some years ago and one of the older women there was quite, um, plump! It eventually came out (from her) that "After I left my husband, I gained 70 pounds in a year and, boy, was it a relief!" I glanced up and down and silently swooned, being the shy sort. :) But not only did she liberate herself from skinny tyranny, she took a part in a play to further announce "This is who I am, and I am not skinny." I always remembered her beauty but also her courage as a new fat woman.

Last edited: