• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your Squidgiest experience...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidgemonster

foolish FA
This is the first thread I have started since joining Dims.
Being able to love and being loved by a near 500 pound SSBBW beauty is a wonderful thing,often beyond my wildest dreams,we both love our squidging sessions,I love to squidge,she loves to recieve squidges,as its a big turn on for both of us,and brings relaxation and fun from a belly she used to hate.
I would like to ask what everybodys favorite squidgy experiences are.
If you havent had a eye watering squidgy experience,hook up with your BBW /BHM and enjoy...:happy:

Latest posts

Back