Your Top 3 Favorite FFA/BHM Fantasies

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by ChrisVersion2, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Oct 20, 2007 #1

ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2

What are your Top 3 Favorite things to do with your FFA/BHM?

Don't just list them out either! I think everyone here wants details:rolleyes:

Lady Bella UK likes this.
  2. Oct 20, 2007 #2

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

default title

Ok, i wasn't sure from the title if you meant "fantasies" as in "things we have not done yet", because afterwards you said "favorite things to do" which would indicate "things we have done and like doing."

At any rate:

1. This is obvious, but S-E-X. Let me preface this by saying that I am somebody who can be, and has been attracted to skinny men, but sex with a fat guy has a unique hotness that you are not going to find with a smaller man. I love it when a fat guy is lying on top of me, putting his full weight on me. What excites me is not so much the idea/reality of the fat filling in any spaces or enveloping me, but rather the fact that he's sort of pinning me down and overwhelming me with his bulk. I also love any position that looks or feels different with a fat guy, such as with my legs wrapped around his shoulders so when he's thrusting inside me I can get a good look at his body. It also drives me wild when the guy is on top and holding himself up, but his belly is rubbing against my body. {{{shiver}}}

2. Snuggling. Also totally different with a fat guy. Lying my head on a super broad chest; having free reign on an enormous belly; stroking a pair of thick, chubby hands or the back of a thick neck with extra fat rolls is so hot. There really is more to love, that is not just a euphamism for fat! I love giving back rubs and getting to squeeze nice big handsful of back fat and love handles.

3. Feeding. Ok, yep...I'm one of those. But a big part of it for me is the idea that the guy is ok with being fat. I love cooking for a fat guy and watching him eat, or going out and watching him order something really fattening and not caring what anyone is thinking. I basically love watching a guy be gluttonous. And yes, lust for enjoying food is totally indicative of lust for enjoying ME.

Ivy and Ruby Ripples like this.
  3. Oct 21, 2007 #3

rachel

rachel

rachel

I write most of my fantasies out into fiction posted here. My desires are simple, if rare. :/

rachel (world's only girl into stuffing, apparently)

4. Oct 21, 2007 #4

scarcity

scarcity

scarcity

Booboo! - and meow.

Ehm....what LoveBHMS said :p (except I can't cook :doh:)

5. Oct 21, 2007 #5

SnapDragon

SnapDragon

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch

Spend a month driving around the Hebrides, have sex in a caravan, go to Svalbard and see the Aurora Borealis for the solstice. Stuff like that.

My career is doing my head in at the moment, and the weather here is getting cold, so it's probably not surprising that most of the fantasies I'm having at present are of an escapist nature. It's nice to have some eye candy fantasies, but it does help if there's a bit of substance behind it and you can meet someone who likes similar things to you, who you can have and share experiences with. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Or sick of working around shallow people who can't see the joy in sunsets.

-SnapDragon.

6. Oct 21, 2007 #6

Lady Bella UK

Lady Bella UK

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy

Ooooooh.... a very interesting question Chris, thankyou for posing it. I have several, and they change depending on what mood I'm in...

One of my favourites is with seducing a very fat, rich and arrogant aristocratic man. I have no interest with arrogant men in real life, but some reason it is a major fantasy of mine. He would be wearing a very expensive made to measure suit, have a arrogant swagger about him and expect everything to be just so or else there would be trouble. After a very posh dinner party with him and his toffy friends, where he would gorge himself on all sorts of delacies, I would take him upstairs for port and small talk. I would them proposition him, which would take him by suprise as he would not be accustomed to women throwing themselves at him. We would then enjoy a very passionate evening together ;)

My second would be a regular gym user who had to keep fit due to his slower metabolism. He would bit a bit of a grunge/rock fan and a guitar player, who would give in and decide to pig out rather than to keep slaving away to keep himself fit. He and I would listen to music together in our spare time and he would strum me songs on his guitar, and slowly but surely he would gain into a fat and happy man (much to the disgust of his super slim sister).

My third is a more recent one, developed from something mentioned to me. It would involve changing rooms and a BHM trying on too tight clothing, as well as getting steamy without being caught by the changing room attendants.

I have many more, but these of three of my current favourites ;)

Bella xXx

P.s I better point out that these are fantasies I have never acted out, my boyf isn't a BHM so I can only dream!

7. Oct 22, 2007 #7

hot'n fluffy

hot'n fluffy

hot'n fluffy

I was called a DILF!!

my fave would be to have a very cute FA come on to me and seduce me, and her taking me out to dinner, show me off to all her friends, who are FA's as well, and all of them dying of jealousy...
    After that, you can guess, her giving me a lot of attention, in private, a nice hot shower, a full body rub, mind blowing sex, and to top the night off, an after romp snack, eaten off her glistening body...

that's all I got for now.

Joe

8. Oct 22, 2007 #8

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

default title

L. (who was lucky enough to act out "Pancakes" in real life and is grateful to Rachel for writing it.)

9. Oct 22, 2007 #9

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large

My three are classics, and thus sadly stereotypical, as far as I can tell:

1. A smart, sweet FFA takes a shine to me, and helps me grow bigger and fatter. We go out in public, her hand resting possessively on the gut she helped build, and enjoy ourselves "immensely". Eventually, we marry, and have a long and happy life together raising a family.

2. I'm captured by an FFA, who keeps me tied to the bed, stuffing me and having her way with me, until she can safely let me up; she's made me too big to fit through the door of the house! Helpless to resist or escape, I become her immense slave of love. (What, you thought only women could write romance-novel-type ideas? For shame!;))

3. An FFA witch casts a spell on me, slowly turning me into a creature half-man, half-bear. Despite anything I can do, I become hairier and hairier, fatter and fatter, until I'm her huge, helpless, fat and hairy beast; hers forever.:>

Yours truly,

The well-fed,

Wanderer

10. Oct 24, 2007 #10

anybodys

anybodys

anybodys

no you're not dear
    you're definitely not

11. Oct 24, 2007 #11

Garfield

Garfield

Garfield

Nice idea...

fat hiker likes this.
  12. Oct 29, 2007 #12

stungunmillie

stungunmillie

stungunmillie

Thirded!

I can't think of three specific fantasies at the moment, but I'm captivated by the thought of feeding. I like to imagine feeding a guy by sneaking extra calories into his diet or manipulating him into eating more than he really wants to... of course, I'd never do that to someone without his consent, but there's no harm in thinking about it during private moments. ;)

13. Oct 29, 2007 #13

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large

You have my consent, anytime you want it.;)

14. Oct 29, 2007 #14

zayus1979

zayus1979

zayus1979

I suppose I've just got the one FFA/BHM fantasy...

I'd really like to find the perfect funny, intellegent, geeky petite little FFA to compliment my vast frame... She dosn't stand any chance of getting her arms around me, but that's how she likes it, her fingers digging into my sides when we hug.. She loves her body pressed against mine, loves the way it feels.. But most of all, she just loves me for me...

15. Jul 2, 2008 #15

iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys

I love the idea for this thread. I wish more people would post.

Fantasy…Well my chubby buddy and I would decide to go for a day hike in the desert. We'd stop to rest as a storm rolls in. Flash flooding would prevent us from hiking back out the way we came in. We’d have to hike out to the other trailhead but since this is longer than we had planned we’ll have to spend the night in the desert and hike out in the morning when it is light again. As experienced hikers we are prepared but both of us are dressed in shorts and t-shirts and concerned about hypothermia. We find a comfy spot to wait out the night.

I’m a little chilly and hoping he’ll suggest cuddling. My wish comes true. I can feel his warm squishy body against mind and can’t help imagine us cuddling naked. I shiver a little and hope he gets the hint. He is too respectful to take advantage of the situation but finally gives in and accepts that some bare front cuddling is going to be necessary to keep me warm through the night.

I shiver more with anticipation. As he lowers himself over me and our bellies graze each other I suck in my breath with excitement. He doesn’t know how hot I think his fat is and immediately pulls away. My usually confident squishy friend babbles an apology for his size and appearance. I reassure him that I’m fine and his body doesn’t bother me. He calms down and as he lowers himself over me I can feel his hot sexy body completely covering mine and I let out a moan of pleasure. Again, he starts to pull away but I quickly grab his love handles, pull him close and confess just how attracted I am to him. I show him with my hands and words just how sexy I think he is. By the time I'm done showing my appreciation, he has a lot more on his mind than just cuddling. For the rest of the night hypothermia is the least of our concerns.

The next day we sleep in late and then attempt make the expectedly easy hike out. Not so unfortunately my legs are too weak to make it to the trail head that day. We are forced to spend another blissful night in the desert.

In reality my favorite thing to do with a BHM is feed him a good homemade meal. Not really a sexual thing for me, it just makes me feel appreciated/satisfied knowing I've made him happy with his favorite meal. Then cuddle on the couch with a good movie. I like having him lay on top of me, facing me with his head on my chest. I love seeing the size comparison of our bodies. I feel so protected and content. It also makes it easy for me to give him a nice shoulder massage and still have his mouth close enough for quick kisses whenever I want.

Sorry, I don't have a third. I think I've exposed enough of myself for one night. :blush:

Footnote: While hot, naked cuddling is not a good way to stave off hypothermia. It makes for good material in trashy novels but really isn't a good idea, unless its above 50 and you're just using it as an excuse to get naked.

16. Jul 2, 2008 #16

BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY

My favorite fantasy at the moment involves getting my BF to reinact the subaru advert, and to let me take photos while he is getting all wet and sudsy:wubu:. He has half agreed to it but is making me wait for a sunny day, if he ever mans up and gets the car cleaning kit out i'll post the photos :D

17. Jul 2, 2008 #17

topher38

topher38

topher38

Old Warhorse

Well its me and a lovely FFA and you are all lovely BTW.. a night time full of stars and a hot tub bottle of wine and us together Mmmmmmmm thats living

18. Jul 2, 2008 #18

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek

Ok, here goes:

1. The FFA who is interested in me is an elementary school teacher. She is kind of quiet and shy, but a very compassionate, intelligent, loving person. She dresses conservatively and she has good values and she's a real 1950s-ish Susie Q. Homemaker type. Our dates start out cute and harmless, but then one night she invites me over to make dinner for us.

She presents a whole smorgasbord of food such as freshly-baked and glazed ham, candied sweet potatoes, etc. I eat like a dignified pig and she has her fill, but doesn't eat nearly as much as I do. We end up on the couch where we start cuddling and kissing. As it starts to get kind of hot, she whispers in my ear that she has a secret fantasy of hers that she'd always wanted to fulfill.

I'm intrigued, so the foreplay goes a little bit further. I kiss her neck and pull her close to me. She fits snugly on top of my belly with her head on my chest. I kiss the top of her head and encourage her to tell me her story. It turns out, she's always wanted to have sex in her classroom after hours. I tell her that that's a normal enough fantasy, but she goes on. She wants us to roleplay. She'll be the beautiful young teacher and I'll be the fat kid in class who is kind of a class clown. We hop in my car and go down to the elementary school.

She nervously fiddles with her keys to get the door open. We make it inside her classroom and the roleplaying begins. Without going into too much detail... I've been a bad boy and she's keeping me after school. I'm flustered and scared of what my parents will think, but then it turns out she just wants to seduce me. I'm a bumbling idiot and she's the older, experienced woman a la The Graduate. She guides me into making passionate love to her on every desk in the room. After our night of passion, we both share a bag of lollipops on the porch of her house and watch the sunrise.

2. Wow, this is a little graphic... but I always had a huge fantasy of an FFA sitting on my face. I love giving oral, and I think being smothered by her thighs and other things is such a hot mental picture. I just imagine her grabbing the back of my head and stuffing my face forcefully into her while she squirmed around in ecstasy.

3. Food play. A huge fantasy of mine has been covering me and a gal with different food items (cliches like whipped cream, chocolate sauce, honey, etc.) I would love to lick food off a girl's body and have her do the same to me. It gets me really steamy just thinking about it. We could spend hours and hours and hours just finding new places to put food and lick it off.

Wow, hopefully this doesn't offend anyone lol

19. Jul 2, 2008 #19

ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2

Party ON![​IMG]

20. Jul 3, 2008 #20

Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC

This is going to be funny but how do you FFAs manage to have your BHM on top? I usually avoid that because I usually end up being crushed ... ROTLMAO :blink:

My bf is just 230 lbs so I dunno why that is. I think he might just not be doing a very good job balancing himself when on top, so just to be safe I don't do that a lot :D