Your Top 3 Favorite FFA/BHM Fantasies

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by ChrisVersion2, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Jul 3, 2008 #21

CuriousKitten

CuriousKitten

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable

Hrm.. not sure if there is a trick to it? I simply ADORE the guy on top. I wouldn't want it any other way. I suppose it's all about the arm muscles. A guy who can't lift his weight off at least your lungs.. then perhaps then you'd have problems *gasps for air* but if he can do at least that and the rest of the his weight is mainly lying on your lower body.. it's not that bad.. in fact it's not bad at all.. *purrs*

2. Jul 3, 2008 #22

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

default title

Well if you're on a bed the matress has enough "give" that you kind of get squished down along with him so he's not just crushing you against a hard surface. Also, his weight should be evenly distributed around your body so it's not like he'd be crushing your lungs or anything like that.

3. Jul 3, 2008 #23

love dubh

love dubh

love dubh

douchebag reform school

I'll have what she's having.

Ivy likes this.
  4. Jul 3, 2008 #24

Melian

Melian

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

Some of us like to be crushed....:blush:

5. Jul 3, 2008 #25

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Way back when, when I was burying the last of the dinosaurs and had recently discovered sexual fantasy, I was worried that if I fantasized about people I knew, it would twist my perceptions of them. So I decided that I would fantasize about fictional characters, but since there were few that interested me instead I simply ended up creating people for my fantasies. That includes ‘myself,’ in that in most fantasies I’m not ‘me.’ Occasionally I’m an alternate world version of me, if I’d decided on this instead of that, or if this thing happened. But usually I’m someone else, who may or may not bear much resemblance at all to me. Which is all a preamble to explain that none of these fantasies are things I’m pursuing in real life, but they are all things that I’ve explored in fantasy, which I thought were hot. (I don’t know about ‘top 3’ but these are the ones that came to mind first when I wrote this).

The first is really a snippet in time. After extensive foreplay, getting ready for intercourse, and the FFA saying in a flirting/lustful voice “You are getting so fat that I really can’t be expect you to hold up all that weight with your arms for long. Let’s give up on missionary and do something else.” And I agree to that. For me this has so much bundled up in it: me being fat and getting fatter, her accepting it and appreciating it, her even encouraging it by suggesting that some things may be too much for me now and that is OK, me being cool with that. It just packs a lot that appeals to me in a few moments of mental video.

The second is longer. On a lazy Sunday afternoon she blindfolds me, maybe even ties my hands to the headboard, and proceeds to spend hours playing with my body. Stroking, kissing, at one point using an ice cube, at another stroking me with a feather, then giving a hard and deep massage to get to the muscles under the fat, at one point ‘writing’ on my skin and asking me if I can guess what she’s saying (but not telling me if I’m correct), later using some sort of toy to jiggle all my fattest parts, and so on. Eventually maybe we make love, and my hands get untied. She has to leave before I’m awake the next morning. When I finally get up and look at myself I discover that the writing is real. On one mob is written “sexy!” while the other has a heart around it. My belly is covered with words: “hot” “soft” “jiggles!” “love cushion” and so on. On one inner thigh it says “Kiss here!” while on the other it says “pudding thighs should be grabbed” There are doodles along my upper arms, lusting phrases inscribed on my love handles, hand print outlines on my buttocks, and so on. All in an indelible ink that barely fades in the shower. I dress for work realizing that everything is covered, but somehow still feeling exposed. All day I’m hyper aware of those brands of her lust on my body. Finally that evening she undresses me, pretending to be surprised by each word, phrase, and doodle, reading them, tracing them, following the instructions she wrote. By the time she has me stripped and read I’m hyper aware of each part of my body and how much she likes it.

The third is from an FFA point of view. Yes, in my fantasies I sometimes take on the other gender (it is fantasy; why be limited?). It is simply having a BHM with a large and soft belly spooning me, his belly smooshing out to cover the small of my back, so warm, soft, and comforting, while his big arm reaches past his belly to lie across my comparatively small waist. When I wiggle a bit I can feel how his fat moves with me, and I feel so small and so thoroughly cuddled that I could stay like that for seemingly forever.

6. Jul 3, 2008 #26

RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ

I fall more into the Dom side of the spectrum.

Even though I have more of an eye for larger women, I'd love to find a submissive, petite FFA who I could just drape over my arm and pet like a kitten. A little arm candy that I can dress up sexily and show off to others. I'd very much enjoy the attention she gets, and the way she reflects on me.

Pulling one out of my "dark and sinister" fantasy book, I'd thoroughly enjoy stealing an FFA from a thin guy. I get along great with other guys, but really weak men bug me. I'm a good listener, it seems, so I have a knack for having people open up to me. Having an FFA talk to me about her problems with her "normal" boyfriend who treats her with white gloves and acts like a pansy among his peers would move me to show her what being with a real man is like.

My main kink is group sex, but I've been in the middle of FFM threesomes, and I find it quite boring. Instead, I'd love to hit the beach with a group of buddies, a few BHMs that I like to drink and play dominoes with. All of our FFA girlfriends and/or wives would be there, tending to us, bringing us beers, snacks, etc. Everybody would simply be enjoying themselves, the girls all flirting with us, sunbathing, swimming, playing volleyball, whatever...just a good time overall. Finally, once night falls, we throw up a bonfire and have our way with our women, one great big orgy free of any sort of jealousy...a bunch of friends just enjoying a bunch of sex.

7. Jul 3, 2008 #27

Amandy

Amandy

Amandy

Snarktacular

I like dom and sub concepts equally, and these are really in the realm of fantasy and not in the category of "oh yeah, I do this all the time"

1) a BHM pressing me against the wall with his belly and fatness, conquering me physically and using his belly to keep me from getting away (OMFG) and then he fucks my brains out (can I say that here?)
    2) poking, teasing, pinching, fondling a BHM that is embarrassed about how much bigger he is than me and but is too shocked to stop me... and then I fuck his brains out (oops, I said it again)
    3) having a threeway with a BHM and another FFA, involving some feeding and well, I think at this point you can guess the rest

I feel so so dirty now.:blush:

RentonBob and RobitusinZ like this.
  8. Jul 3, 2008 #28

RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ

*applauds*

No need to blush, nobody's wholesome here.

9. Jul 3, 2008 #29

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

Damn. And I was hoping you would bring something new to the yard.

10. Jul 3, 2008 #30

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

A lot of my BHM/FFA fantasies are spelled out in more detail in my stories. Search me up in the stories boards, or link through to my web page and look up my stories. Most of my stories are probably BHM+FA / BBW+FFA stories, which tells you a lot right there I suppose.

ChrisVersion2 likes this.
  11. Jul 3, 2008 #31

ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2

This is the best thing I have ever heard. You need to win an award for this. It's creative, fun and sexy. EDX - Simple Epic :bow:

Tweaked just a lil... hope you don't mind. But I agree it would rock to know other BHM/FFA couples and totally chilling with them.

12. Jul 4, 2008 #32

Smite

Smite

Smite

Here Comes Your Man

Cocaine nosejobs and a black tambourine.

13. Jul 4, 2008 #33

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

Oh my...what are the words I am looking for? Ahhh yes...
    Marry me!

14. Jul 4, 2008 #34

RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ

Heh, the edit's no problem, man. There are lots of cups of different teas, and no one's forced to drink the ones they don't like!

15. Jul 7, 2008 #35

shirmack

shirmack

shirmack

Text Messaging Addict....

Nice ..........That's really all that can be said to that. :p

16. Jul 8, 2008 #36

Koldun

Koldun

Koldun

Well I'll post one and if I work up the courage, maybe a couple more.

I'd love to completely dominant a plump woman. Force her to prance around in tiny outfits, wear a collar and of course cook and feed me. While she was feeding me, I'd feed her too. We'd try to get each other fat and big - but of course, I'd always be bigger than her. Then I could slap my tummy on her. Then maybe I'd force myself on her or maybe she'd force herself on me, I'm not sure which idea I like better. It would probabaly depend on my mood.

17. Jul 8, 2008 #37

ThatIsThat

ThatIsThat

ThatIsThat

Oh man I definitely have more than three, but the story "Dealing in Pounds" here on DM by Kosen, I believe, is my favorite for sure.

After that, most of my favorite fantasies revolve around my ex, since he is thus far the only guy I have played out my fantasies with. He's an actor so this is how this fantasy works:

He gets a part in a movie, but the director tells him he has to gain "as much weight as he can" in two months, and if he comes back and it's not enough, he has to keep gaining. So he comes to me, knowing my nature, to help him plump up. So, naturally, I accept the (not very hard) challenge and begin to stuff him with all my home-made brownies, red velvet cakes, cookies, hot fudge, pizza, you name it, tying him down to my bed so he can't move and riding him while forcing more and more food down his throat.
    Sorry if that was graphic, I got a little carried away.
    And I also do things like sneak in weight gain powder in smoothies when I can and make him wear too small jeans, etc. etc. Also, walking in on him in my apartment/condo/house devouring tons of doughnuts, cakes, cookies on his own volition while I'm not at home/he thinks I'm not coming home for awhile, rubbing his stomach and moaning with epicurean pleasure is key to the fantasy. I won't get into more detail lest I continue to get so graphic :x

The final one is definitely having the guy in denial of his weight gain, eating more and more and refusing to admit that he has gained weight, which means, of course, that there will be no mental block or feeling of necessity to diet to stop him from gaining >:]

Also, from personal experience (I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread) having a guy press his stomach down on you while on top of you and riding you and passionately making out or biting you is possibly one of the most arousing things... ever. I used to beg my ex for it all the time, which meant he got pleasure out of it too :p

So those would be my top 3.
    Now I'm all hot and bothered :eek:

Tad likes this.
  18. Dec 28, 2008 #38

kinkykitten

kinkykitten

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

I love to do the following with my BHM :D

1. Riding him, holding on to his moobs and watching him wobble as I thrust :O
    2. Feeding of course! Followed by lots of belly rubs and fondling of his flab :eat2: :wubu:
    3. Kissing and Cuddling... lots!

It's hard to choose cos i love all of the things we do together! :D

19. Dec 28, 2008 #39

Hole

Hole

Hole

I've always wanted to have sex on the beach, in a nice tent with a mat, candles and soft music playing. I'd also like to not get arrested. I know it sounds cheesy but it's something I fantasize about.

I have this fantasy of sex on a swing too, which I haven't tired out yet. A proper sex swing though, not a school or park swing.. haha.

20. Jun 14, 2011 #40

ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU

I am so much in love with this thread that I want to rip it from my computer screen, spread chocolate on it, and eat it while laying on the remaining laptop as I try to push it through the floor with my weight and thrusts! *too graphic?*

I have no idea where all of you have been all my life, but I'm here and ready for you now. Learning is beautiful; learning about this site and things like this thread? Nirvana.

1. I'm 5'10", somewhere in the neighborhood of 350-370 (dunno, don't weigh myself), and fairly well proportioned. I don't have a problem with my body and have been to nudist beaches and camps. So, for an initial fantasy would be a picnic out in the woods, pasture, or beach somewhere. Stripping down, she would sit astride me, possibly laying across my belly as we both ate. Moving into more physical adventures, we'd eventually end with our positions reversed.
    2. Along with plenty of others, I really like the competitive food shows like Top Chef in all its iterations, Chopped, Next Food Network Star, Hell's Kitchen, etc. I'd share those wonderful times with a lovely FFA and reenact the movie Julie and Julia only doing it together. Hey, no one said the fantasies had to be sexual, right? There's no problem that more butter can't help. There, those with imagination can read something intimate into that statement.
    3. Well, a third fantasy? Something new? Sorry, I can't get past the thoughts of finding someone that will put me on the same pedestal that I put them and living out every day honoring, growing, and downright enjoying every moment we can together. (Well, except for gaming nights;))