The Count of Monte Cristo
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Thin actors who are undeniably attractive in certain roles:
Robert Downey Jr. (Ironman)
Tom Hiddleston (As Loki, but somehow loses this allure as just himself.)
Anthony Hopkins (As Hannibal, of course.)
Romance movies (as one who dislikes romance movies):
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
(in no particular order, and subject to change on an hourly basis)
- Green Day
- Tragically Hip
Favorite Song Covers
- Headstone's version of "Tweeter and the Monkey Man" (original by the Travelling Wilburys
- Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt" (original by Nine Inch Nails)
- Alien Ant Farm's version of "Smooth Criminal" (original by Michael Jackson)
Honourable mention to Hunter Valentine's version of "Weapons" (original by Rough Trade), omitted because it was done in collaboration with Carol Pope, the original singer, and because it was only done on the radio once that I know of, and I've never seen a recording of it, sadly. But it was amazing.
3) Whatever else - generally if it is pie, I like it
Hockey Stars Named Bobby
1) Bobby Orr
2) Bobby Hull *
3) Bobby Smith **
* Yes, he was something of an ass as an actual person, but I grew up in Manitoba when he was leading the Jets in the WHA, so I'm just focusing on him as the Golden Jet.
** Never broke through in a huge way in the NHL, but he dominated the OHL for the Ottawa 67s when I was in Ottawa, and he was always a true class act.