• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your top 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoGibson

Happy
My idea is borne out from one of those drinking or toking scenarios you get into with your buds about naming your personal top 3 in any category. I don't see a lot of structure going on with this. You can always put up a new top 3 category with every post if you like or answer someone's existing category. All I ask is that if you wish to go with a new top 3 category that you answer one of the existing top 3's one above you before adding your new top 3.

Also, debate about personal top 3's is welcome, just don't be rude about it and don't go off on a multi-post diatribe on it. This is meant to be a fun topic.

Anyways, I'll kick it off with my first top 3.

Rock Bands

1. The Rolling Stones
2. ZZ Top
3. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

Latest posts

Back