• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ZOMG, A Newbie! Hide The Chickens!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, greetings, salutations, hola, konichiwa, g'day mate, and (makes clicky sounds with his tongue) to everyone!

Well, funny story as to how I found this place. Believe it or not, I'm not actully an FA. I have a friend that is though, and I made a bet with him, which I lost, and he made me write a piece of fan fiction about a woman gaining weight.

To figure out how the heck to do this right I had to check a few sites that did this kind of stuff, and I stumbled upon this site. I was able to finish the fic, but after browsing some of the forums here, I saw you all to be a bunch of nice people, so I decided to lock horns with you.

Well I'm 23 years old, have Libra as my sign, live in southern California, currently work at a Home Depot, and have a cat that's attacking the cursor on my computer screen at the moment. x_x;

I enjoy some the finer things in life, like jogging, drawing, going on long car trips, watching Family Guy and Adam Sandler DVDs, and playing my Nintendo DS.

Personality wise, I'm a bit on the shy side, but love to laugh like crazy at the slightest thing. People consider me be to a funny person, but I guess looks aren't everything. : P

Well I hope to see you guys around the forum... or at least what you've wrote...

...well until then, thanks for all the fish. :D

Latest posts

Back