• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Size vs. Femininity (for the ladies)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet_Beauregard

Ok here's one to get the brain cells working....

How does your size affect your feelings of femininity?

Speaking from personal experience, I tend to equate thinness with femininity. I also equate the color pink with femininity. I'm not thin, so I tend to wear a lot of pink, to sort of "trick" my brain into feeling feminine. I know all the FAs are going to say that it doesn't matter what size we are, that we are beautiful and feminine regardless. Believe me, I appreciate that more than you realize, and I do believe you feel that way, which is fantastic. But, there is still a major league part of my brain that just doesn't agree. Don't get me wrong...I accept my size and I'm generally happy with myself. Are there parts of myself that I wish were different? Sure, isn't it that way for most people? Maybe not everyone, but a lot.

I also think that feeling feminine is affected by the circumstances. If I'm wearing something that makes me feel good, or I think I look good in it (pink or no) I will feel feminine and attractive. If I'm with someone, preferably a FA, and they're showering me with attention and wonderful compliments, then I'm going to feel feminine and attrative.

But there are days......

Some days, it doesn't matter what I look like, how I feel, or who's complimenting me.... I'm feeling fat and hating every moment of it. I could be dressed in the most fabulous outfit and genuinely looking good, but in my bizarre brain, I'm feeling fat and thinking I look horrible.

It's all a mental thing I think. It's all in how we perceive ourselves and how we allow ourselves to view ourselves...mentally and phsically.

Always a challenge.

Latest posts

Back