• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Angie - by Blame Picasso (~BBW, Eating, Romance, Heavy Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blame Picasso

~BBW, Eating, Romance, Heavy Sex, ~MWG - When skewed priorities get straightened out even seemingly hopeless breakups can get a second chance

ANGIE
By Blame Picasso

Part One: The Beginning

I walked into the bar, a seedy little dive with a couple of pool tables and a line of booths along one wall. I saw Rhonda at the bar and slid into the stool next to her. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said “Hey baby”.

“What’s happening? Where’s Angie?” I asked dropping a twenty on the bar and signaling Dan the bartender for my usual.

“She’s over there shooting pool with the bikers.” Rhonda replied, rolling her eyes.

‘Oh,’ I thought, ‘this is gonna be interesting.”

Dan slid me an icy mug of Budweiser; I scanned the bar to see if I knew anyone else. We were all 21, and had graduated from High School three years ago. I didn’t hang around with Angie in school and I only had a vague memory of who she was. I still hadn’t seen Angie from the front, but I had to admit to myself that her ass looked great as she bent over to shoot.

From the looks on the biker’s face, he thought she looked pretty good too. I heard the cue ball hit another ball, followed by the sound of that ball hitting a pocket. From the way on the biker’s jaw hung open, she had just schooled him in 9 ball.

She still had her back to me, but I could hear the biker asking her to play again. She shook her long blond hair no, then turned to walk back to where Rhonda and I were sitting.

Rhonda was rambling on about some guy she thought was cute at work or something, I don’t honestly remember. It was at that moment Angie came around the corner and the glass racks were no longer hiding her face. She was glancing around the bar as she walked my way, she moved slowly, confidently. Heads turned behind her as she walked past tables and guys at the bar. She was a knockout. Her eyes caught mine, and she smiled. Boom.

Her blue eyes twinkled, her hair shined, her smile was dazzling.

“Hi Rob, do you remember me from sophomore year Health Class?” she asked holding out her hand.

“Yes, I think that’s the only class we were ever in together.” I said as I took her hand and shook it politely. My heart was pounding, I know I must have had that deer in the headlights look compounded by the fact that I was determined to look calm, cool, and collected. I assumed she would sit next to Rhonda and I would be talking around her all night.

Much to my surprise, she got her purse and jacket and moved to my other side. I sat between the two, but Rhonda could have melted into the floor and I would not have noticed.

The three of us chatted for an hour or so, and then Angie excused herself to go to the ladies room. Thankfully, she didn’t ask Rhonda to go with and as soon as she was out of earshot I casually asked her, “You think I have a shot?”

Rhonda slapped me gently on the side of my head, “Duh! You think? She about leapfrogged over me to sit by you, and she practically high-fived me when you went to bathroom before!”

“Really? I asked, clearly surprised. “She’s smoking, I figured she was way out of my league.”

“Ask her out, she apparently thinks you’re ready for the big time.” Rhonda replied sarcastically.

I did ask her out, and we hit it off spectacularly. We dated for two weeks before one night when I went to kiss her good night; she pulled me in her front door and right into her bedroom. I was a little nervous; she still lived with her parents, who slept in the room next to hers. I found out later that her parents were extremely understanding when it came to their daughter’s sex life. She and I practically voided the warranty on her waterbed that and many nights after.

The night I knew her mom had no interest in what her daughter and I was doing happened shortly after that first night we had sex in her bed. Angie was giving me an erotic fashion show. She was going through her lingerie drawer picking out nighties, teddies, bras, and a hundred other items that would give any man a heart attack. She had on a pair of panties and nothing else. She held up a red silk and lace teddy to her naked 36 D’s (I checked the tag of a lacy black bra she draped over my head) and had just finished asking me my opinion (guess) when her mother walked in.

I’m thinking "I’m a dead man, her dad will crash in here next with a shotgun."

“Angie, where’s the bottle of wine that was in the kitchen?” she asked.

Angie dropped the teddy on the bed and said “I put it on top of the refrigerator while I was cleaning the counter.” Then she held up a purple silk halter and asked her mother and I what we thought. Her mother rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her, off in search of her wine. My jaw was hanging open; my eyes were on the floor.

“What? Oh, she knows what’s going on, don’t worry about her.” Angie said with a little giggle as she slid her panties off and crawled across the bed on top of me. Her large breasts hung against my chest, she swept them back and forth, her nipples hardening, tickled by the hair on my chest. She slowly lowered herself down to my waist and undid my belt and the buttons on my jeans.

I lifted my butt and she slid my jeans and my boxers off simultaneously. My erect penis sprang up and Angie caught it in her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down my erection and my concerns about her parents melted away. I laid on her warm waterbed, rocking slightly from the motion of her head going up and down in my lap.

A few minutes later she let my penis drop from her lips and caught it between her breasts. She squeezed them together and slowly moved up and down. Eventually the motion of the water was enough for her to tit fuck me without her having to move at all. I opened my eyes a little to watch her. She was the first girl who was endowed enough to be able to do that to me and I was so turned on by the sight. I enjoyed that for a few more minutes before I sat up and kissed her, then rolled her on to her back and spread her long, lean legs wide.

She was a natural blonde; a thick tuft of blonde hair encircled her beautiful, wet pussy. I leaned forward and ran my nose through her pubic hair and kissed her gently on the hood of her clitoris. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me into her. My hands slid under butt, squeezing and fondling her round ass.

Her breathing became heavy a few minutes later; suddenly her crotch leapt forward as she came. I had become used to it by then, the first time I made her orgasm with my mouth she almost knocked my front teeth out. While she was still in the throes of her orgasm I got up on my knees between her legs and slid myself inside her. Her eyes flew open in surprise and I immediately felt her vagina clench tightly around me as she came again.

I smiled, feeling proud at my ability to get this gorgeous woman off so well. I worked my penis in and out of her in a slow, steady rhythm, my hands caressing her breasts. She put her hands over mine and squeezed them over her breasts. She had two more orgasms. I couldn’t help but think her parents and her sister had to hear us quite clearly. The thought actually got me even more excited.

I took her legs in my hands and lifted them up, I closed them and put them against my shoulder, felling her tightness as I continued to enter her while kissing her calves and hugging her thighs. My orgasm built and I suddenly threw my head back, Angie cried out and came again as my cum began to flood her pussy. A moment later I collapsed in her arms and fell asleep with her playing with my hair.

This went on for months, and then we hit our first hurdle. Before we met, Angie was asked to dance at a bachelor party. She was all set to do it. I was incredibly upset, jealous…young and immature I guess. I was dead set against it. I had tickets to a baseball game that night with my brother. I called her before I left for the game and asked her if she was going to do it, she said of course. It was good money. Good money or not, I told her I didn’t like the thought of the woman I loved shaking her spectacular breasts in stranger’s faces and doing God knew what else.

I got home from the game and went up to my room (I still lived with my parents at that time). There, on my pillow was an envelope. I opened it to find a short note in Angie’s handwriting, “The man I love should not have to worry about who the woman he loves is showing her spectacular breasts to. Love, Angie”

Enclosed was a Polaroid of her standing in front of her bed, topless. (For those who may be younger, this was before digital cameras). I found out later her sister took the photo; she’s a piece of work too. Written on the photo was simply “I’m horny”. Twenty minutes later I was in her arms.

Our courtship continued for another tumultuous year. She had a
flair for drama, and I soon discovered she had a lot of issues regarding a boyfriend who had died in a motorcycle accident a couple of years before. She scared me a couple of times when she would get really strange. She would get moody and not speak to me, or she would get all wild and be the life of the party, whether the party needed her to be or not. My friends didn’t like her, nor did my brother. I think eventually peer pressure kind of dominated me.

One night we were in the bar where we first met. A woman I did not know came up behind us and whispered in Angie’s ear. The woman, being drunk, whispered like a hurricane. I heard her quite clearly invite Angie to the bathroom to do an illegal substance. Her and Angie were up and on their way to the ladies room before I could react. I do not do drugs, and I didn’t like people who did. I still don’t.

We left the bar when she returned from the ladies room and we fought about it long into the night. She liked to party, and wasn’t going to stop for me. I left that night and didn’t look back. For a couple of weeks Angie left notes on my car, left flowers outside my front door, and had mutual friends beg me to take her back.

I spent a lot of time with my very jubilant friends after that night, drinking, playing guitar and trying to forget about her. It was a very long time before I fell in love again. I found out Angie married some guy she worked with shortly after we broke up. That broke my heart again, but I eventually settled down with a girl named Julia.

Julia and I moved way too fast and my eye for picking out people’s addictions didn’t get any better. I’d been living with Julia for about 6 months before I realized that when she came home in her horrible moods; she was drunk out of her mind. Vodka. Over a bottle a day starting while she was in the shower and ending whenever we went to bed and all that did was get her to normal. While driving, going to my parents, taking her daughter to school, meet the teacher’s night, every day things, she was completely loaded.

Occasionally she would overdo it, or mix in some rum or wine, which would trigger an awful side of her. I never saw it, but in my defense, I never saw her saw sober in all the time I was with her. We split shortly after she had a miscarriage due to her alcoholism. Thankfully, we’d never married.

I moved back home. About a month after I returned to my parent’s house I went to the supermarket. I was picking up some pasta and the ingredients to make my sauce when I saw her. She was in the cookie aisle; she turned when she saw me. It was Angie.

“Angie?” I asked as she tried to make a break for it. She stopped and turned around. The eyes, the hair, it was her.

“Hi Rob, how have you been?” She said shyly. Two years had passed. Angie was never shy with anyone. At least the old Angie wasn’t. Standing before me was a beautiful blond woman I used love, who was at least one hundred pounds heavier than the last time I saw her.

“Surviving.” I said with a little grin. “How’s married life?” I asked not really wanting to know.

“I left him a year ago last Christmas.” She said. “ I had to get away from him.” Tears welled in her eyes. “I was like a science experiment to him, sex and partying was all he cared about.”

“I was still in town then, I had no idea.”

“We weren’t. We lived in a trailer park down south; we both lost our jobs shortly after we were married. He stole stuff to keep us alive.” She said. Her basket looked like it was getting heavy, so I put her stuff in my cart and we went to the checkout.

“How about dinner at my place? My parents are on a cruise for another ten days, let’s catch up.” I offered. She was reluctant, but by the time we got to her car she agreed. I loaded her bags in the trunk and walked around to the driver’s side window. She had tears in her eyes.

“Remember the vacation we spent in the Pocono’s for my birthday?” She asked smiling gently.

“Of course, that was a great weekend.” I replied smiling.

“That was probably the best weekend of my life,” She said. “I think of that a lot. No one has ever treated me as good as you did.”

I smiled and kissed her forehead. “I’ll see you tonight, 7:00 sharp.”

I walked away toward my car and my heart was pounding. I arrived home and started making the sauce, frying meatballs and listening to Lou Reed’s ‘New York’ CD. When the meatballs were done, I added them to the sauce and let the whole thing simmer while I took a nap on the couch.

I awoke at 5:00, took a shower and shaved. I ran down to the corner liquor store and bought a bottle of red wine for dinner. I decided to pick up a movie, but I knew in my heart we weren’t going to watch it. I got home at 6:15 and put on water for the pasta. I had made one more stop after getting the movie, and I put the dozen white roses I’d bought in a vase on the table. I had butterflies in my stomach that were soon overtaken and eaten by bats that were making my hands shake a little. I poured a glass of wine and sat at the bar my father and I built in the downstairs living room. Frank Sinatra sang slowly about the ‘Summer Wind” while I watched the clock.

At 7:00 sharp, she knocked on my door. I smiled as I opened it and saw her there. She was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans, white pumps, and a white T-shirt that was working overtime keeping her large breasts contained and her prominent belly covered.

“Hey stranger,” was all I could muster.

“You too.” She smiled. I offered her a seat at the bar and held up the wine, “Do you?”

“Yes, drinking was never the problem.” She said quietly. I poured her a glass and freshened mine up.

“Where shall we begin?” I asked sitting across from her. “It’s been a long two years.”

“Yes, yes it certainly has.” She cleared her throat. “I believe I was on my bed crying when we last saw each other, you were angry and walked out.”

Uh oh, I thought to myself, maybe this wasn’t a good idea. I just nodded. “I went home and called John and Kevin, we went out and got pretty drunk.”

“I laid there until I fell asleep, in the morning I went to leave flowers on your car, but you weren’t home. I assumed you were out with your friends, they never liked me.”

“No, they didn’t did they?” I said thinking. “You told me you weren’t going to quit partying, why leave me flowers?”

“I was so topsy turvy. I woke and decided that I would try to quit to get you back.” Tears started welling up. “I went to work the next Monday, still an emotional wreck when I saw Tom.”

I had heard about Tom from Rhonda after Angie and I split, to say he was a bad influence would be an understatement. He was the guy she married two months later. I suddenly realized that I had downed my whole glass of wine.

“Tom gave me a hug, took me aside and started telling me about how you weren’t good enough for me, how he really loved me, and to give him a chance.”

She had also downed her wine I noticed. This wasn’t going to be good if we were sloshed before dinner.

“I called you that night, you said you didn’t want to talk to me, because I’d betrayed you and it was over.” She looked me in the eyes and I saw her hurt. “I called Tom, we went to a bar and we were together from that night on.”

I felt like someone had punched me in the gut, but I just nodded.

“How about we eat before it burns?” I asked as I walked around the bar and pulled her seat out so she could get up. I followed her up the stairs to the kitchen. I could not believe how big her ass had gotten!

I served her at the dining room table, and sat adjacent to her. “I heard you married him, I was a bit shocked to hear that.” I admitted.

“No one wanted me to, my mother and father were very upset. We moved an hour away to avoid them. They didn’t see me again until I left him.” She ate heartily, talking even with her mouth full. She would dab at her mouth with a napkin and continue her story.

“I was a mess when I knocked on their door. I had lost over thirty pounds in the eight months we were married”. She took a sip of wine and looked me in the eyes, she smiled a little.

“My mother screamed and hugged me, my father carried me into my bed.” A weight seemed to lift as she recalled that night. “They were so amazing. My father wanted to put me in rehab; my mother would not have it. She took care of me for five weeks. I screamed, sweat, threw up, cried and cursed.”

She smiled and a tear came to her eye. “But she never gave up, and she got me through it. By last Valentines Day my weight was 120 pounds and I was looking for a job.” She looked proud, and strong to me at that moment.

“Of course, as addictions go, sometimes you just replace one with another.” She looked down and spread her arms out. “I got a job for a chocolate factory in Lakewood, as their European sales rep. The German got me in the door.”

She said this referring to the fact she was fluent in German. “I have not done any kind of illegal substance in 15 months. But boy do I have an appetite.”

She laughed.

I hadn’t spoken for a while as she told me her story, finally, I spoke. “I think you’re amazing.” Came out of my mouth, much to my surprise.

“Yeah, right…all 235 pounds of me.” She spat as she dug back into her dinner.

I grabbed her arm and she looked up at me. “I mean it Angie, I’ve missed you, and I can’t believe I’m sitting here with you.”

My hand went to her cheek. “I don’t care what you weigh, I just want…”

I stopped myself there, I didn’t know what I wanted, and I was afraid of what she might want. She leaned over the table and kissed me.
Suddenly, I knew what we both wanted. We kissed for what seemed like hours. When we parted and sat back down we both burst out laughing, her breasts had been in her plate. Her white T-shirt was ruined. She took a napkin and wiped the pasta and sauce from her chest and looked at me like I hadn’t been looked at in a long time. She got up and walked toward the stairs to my room, I followed.

Once in my room, she turned and looked at me, then abruptly pulled her shirt up over her head.

“Ever been with a fat girl, baby?” she winked.

I grinned. I had been with a number of women much larger than her, in fact, I often fantasized about some of the thinner women I’d dated getting much larger.

“Once or twice.” I said with a smile. Most of her weight went to her boobs and her butt, but her belly was no longer nearly as flat as it was the last time I saw it. I put my arms around her and we kissed again, my hands caressing her body, her hands caressing mine. She buried her face my neck and I unlatched her bra, her breasts tumbled into my hands. I couldn’t believe how much they weighed. She pulled my shirt over my head and pressed her large breasts and belly against my flat stomach.

“I’ve missed you.” She said, her head resting on my shoulder for a minute. “I made a lot of mistakes, Rob…”

“Ssssh.” I whispered softly, “Not now…not now.” She pulled back from me and undid her jeans. With some effort she slid them down her big thighs and lay back on my bed. I undid my belt and let my jeans drop to the floor. I slid into the bed on top of her and kissed her softly on her mouth, my tongue slowly sliding between her lips.

I thought back to the night her mother interrupted us while looking for the wine. Angie had changed dramatically since then. I slid down between her thick thighs and spread her legs wide. She had shaved her blonde pubic hair, now there was just a plump mound of fat above her vagina. I kissed the soft, warm flesh and slid my tongue down and into her pussy. It was wet and hot. I pressed my entire mouth against her and slid my tongue in as far as I could.

A few minutes later I felt the familiar tremble in her thighs. They had never jiggled before like they were, but that just turned me on even more. My hands slid beneath her and felt her large, soft butt. I pulled her crotch closer to my mouth and she moaned as I continued working my energetic tongue inside her.

A few moments later I felt her muscles tighten beneath the extra layer of fat. I pulled back just in time as her butt suddenly leapt off the bed as an orgasm rocked through her. She held herself like that, spasming in ecstasy for a lot longer than I remembered her doing in the past. Finally, she dropped back down to the bed and I knelt between her thighs and entered her in a smooth stroke.

She cried out as another orgasm shot through her like a lighting bolt. Her thighs squeezed me almost painfully. I worked my way in and out of her, watching her breasts and pudgy belly rock beneath me. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, moaning in pleasure.

I hadn’t been with a woman since Julia and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I ejaculated powerfully between her legs; she orgasmed again and almost knocked me off the bed. I collapsed onto her soft belly and lay there, panting. She was also out of breath. When she regained her composure, she lifted my chin and looked me in the eye.

“I haven’t been with a anyone since I returned to my parents house.” She paused. “I haven’t been with a man since we broke up.”

“Have you been with women?” I asked with a grin.

“You know what I mean!” She smacked my gently on the side of my head. “Tom never made me cum once…you just made me cum more times than I could count.”

We held each other and looked at the ceiling. I was a little nervous wondering what everyone would say if we got back together. I decided I would cross that bridge if and when I got to it. Eventually I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

The next morning we cleaned the dining room and kitchen, I made coffee and we sat out on the deck listening to the birds and feeling the sunshine down on our faces. She was wearing one of my old T-shirts and her panties. The T-shirt was very tight on her and she looked gorgeous. Her tussled hair shone in the sun.

“What are we going to do Robert?” She asked me.

I stretched, “I was thinking we could do breakfast and maybe take a walk on the beach.” I replied.

“No, I meant a little more in depth than that.” She looked serious, like she was afraid she was going to get hurt.

I paused and put down my mug. “I think we should go have breakfast, maybe take a walk on the beach…and see what happens.” I responded.

“It’s been a long time, Angie, let’s not go buying rings yet.”

She nodded slowly. “Agreed.”

We went back in the house and took a shower together, then made love until lunch. Breakfast was out the window, but we did go to the beach. We decided on Island Beach State Park. It was deserted as we walked along the water. It was still a little chilly out. I had given Angie a thick sweatshirt with the NY Giants logo on the front and she wore a pair of my sweatpants. They were way too small and were stretched tight over her big butt.

She had no clean panties, so she wasn’t wearing any. She ran ahead of me a bit to pick up a large shell in the water lie before the next wave came in. Her ass jiggled and bounced when she ran. I realized I was getting another hard on. She jogged back to me. Her large, bra less boobs bounced like mad and now I couldn’t hide the huge erection I had.

Angie saw that and stopped, her mouth broke into the wide grin I remembered her getting when she wanted to be bad. A minute later we in the dunes, hidden from anyone who may wander by and she was giving me an incredible blowjob. I pulled the sweatshirt over her head and her boobs bounced free. Her nipples were hard and her boobs were covered in goose bumps from the chilly wind.

I laid the sweatshirt in the sand and she sat on it, pulling her pants down in the process. She was soaking wet already and I slid into easily. I lay on her chest to keep her warm and slid my cock in and out of her quick and hard. Times like this when we were in public, I remembered she just wanted to get fucked, hard and fast and that’s what I did. A few minutes later we came simultaneously, both of us grunting loudly into the windy air.

We got up and shook the sand from our bodies and clothes and got dressed. We were just emerging from the dunes onto the path when an old man came upon us, a fishing pole in his hand. Angie had just pulled her sweatshirt down and was shaking her sandy hair when she saw him staring at her, his mouth open a little. He knew exactly what we had just done.

“Oops.” Angie said when she saw him staring. “Did you see us?”

“No miss, I just got here.” He said, surprised.

“That’s too bad.” Angie said. She then lifted up her sweatshirt, her boobs bounced out from under the tight fabric. “Then you missed seeing these, and me getting some really good sex!.”

The old man and I almost had heart failure; he actually dropped his fishing pole. By the time he realized it and bent to pick it up, we were gone down the path. Angie and I laughed all the way back to my house.

(continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back