• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2008 DIMENSIONS MEET and GREET at VEGAS BASH

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey

This is a copy of a thread started in the WEST forum. Thanks to Aris, I am reposting so as many people as possible will see it and come to the meeting. I am sorry that so many of you can't make it because you are arriving later. I had to decide if we should wait for more or make sure the newbies were taken under our wing early on. I am sure there will be opportunities for all of us to meet as everyone arrives...

****************************************************************************************************
I know that there has been some question about a place to meet up this year with our friends from DIMENSIONS. Joann and Brie have been great and gotten us a room to meet in!
I had no say in the time, but I was able to haggle a little for the day. They were great though - got me what we needed right away and we can get together with 75 of our DIMENSIONS friends to say hello, meet the newbies, give them some encouragement and say hello to old friends.
This is not an "event" so to speak - we can't have food or drinks - there won't be much to do except talk. I do have a couple of little ice breakers planned, but basically it is to mingle and MEET and GREET! What a concept!

DIMENSIONS
MEET and GREET
TUESDAY JULY 15 @ 2PM
FLORENTINE E​

This is for Dims members from CHAT and from FORUMS. I know last year we did not meet together and it was a mistake. We need to be a cohesive group. Since we have a room this year, it should make things much easier.

So, add us to your Bash itinerary and post here if you will be there. Not for anything, but if I know how many, maybe I can have a few prizes...

Questions? Comments? (I know there will be some, so let 'em fly!)

And remember, no food or drinks! So you may want to eat a little something before you attend.

It's almost here! See you all soon!

BIG VEGAS HUGS,
Honey

Latest posts

Back