• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2009 Dimensions Bash - June 18-21 in Orlando, FL - Join Us!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
Hi Folks,

It's official folks :) I signed the contract and we are moving forward!

The dates will be June 18th - 21st at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel

More info to follow as it becomes available :)

Hugs,
Heather

We targeted the area of Orlando, FL - It will be hot but you will be mostly indoors or poolside, so it works either way. Some of our reasons for targeting this area is:

- Cheaper flights from all around the country and internationally because of the theme parks in the area.
- Many shopping/restaurant/attractions in the area as it is a vacation spot.
- We want it to be warm and like a resort vacation.
- Easily accessible scooter rentals for those who need them. These are very popular in Vegas at the bash and there aren't many cities in the world that have such rentals, but because of the theme parks these are readily available at good rates.
- Affordable hotel and banquet rates. Because of the high competition and tons of hotels in the area, we were able to get us the best deal possible.
- The theme parks in this area are very fat friendly. At my last visit I was 480 lbs and I was able to get on 75% of the rides. This is generally not even an option for fat people. So people may want to extend their vacations and do some things they normally don't have the ability to.

In closing, we will be working hard to make this 1st Official Dimensions Bash full of fun. We plan on some information workshops, meet & greets, pool events, dance parties and whatever else we can think of! We hope that you will join us and stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

We'd love to hear your suggestions and/or whether you think you'll be able to attend as this is our first Dimensions Bash and it's hard to figure out the numbers involved and what you folks really want to see/do at the bash. So bring it on :)

- The 2009 Dimensions Bash Crew

Latest posts

Back