• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Big Dimensions Apology*this is serious*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottomheavylover

Hi guys I came here 2 give a big apology 2 everyone that knew the old me here.I was very new 2 these forums and that was my 1st time even getting as active as I did that year plus I had lost s0meone special that same year.See Ive learned the ropes of these fourms since then and I do see the mistakes I made but I just didnt know how 2 let every1 know how I felt the right way.

But hey Ive grown and admitted my mistakes I was wrong and I clearly seen that as I looked back so again im not a bad dude or nothing just had alot happening 2 me at the time and srry again if I stepped on any toes goodnight every1 an God bless
0h and shout out 2 tonynyc and the others that understood what I really meant 2 say and being cool about the situation I didnt mean any harm back then really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back