A celebrity FFA??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

Deborra-Lee Furness, wife of Hugh Jackman, is quoted in the press today as saying that she finds the muscular body he built up for his role as Wolverine in X-Men "annoying". She is quoted by him as saying, "A husband's job is to be fat and flabby and make me look fabulous."

A closet celebrity FFA? Not that Jackman was exactly a BHM before this movie role...

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Hm....I think she's joking.

It was also a fairly bitchy joke.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Yeah, I uh... don't think she meant what you're thinking she did.

at all..

fat hiker

Yeah, I was posting this 'tongue-in-cheek' - but wouldn't it be grand if...? Plus, I think it makes a great quote for FFAs - just because something was said in jest, doesn't mean it can't be quoted....

Olga_NYC

Hm....I think she's joking.

It was also a fairly bitchy joke.
I agree LOL

It sounds like a bitchy remark, it's like she suggested that a fat husband would be unattractive so that would make her look good in comparison :doh:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
It sounds like a bitchy remark, it's like she suggested that a fat husband would be unattractive so that would make her look good in comparison :doh:
Playing Devil's Advocate here, but...

Fat Women have been dealing with his sort of Bullshit forever, with guys figuring that a Fat Woman has fewer options, and thus wouldn't leave them, etc...no matter how badly treated. Donahue,Geraldo,Springer...they have all had shows on this subject.

That woman is equally as lame as the guys mentioned above. Good thing that there are plenty of folks who prove them wrong by digging fat folks.

Latest posts