• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Fat Hiding Place - by Ned Fox (BBW, Dining, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, XWG: A job at the circus proves to be a fulfilling place to get away from an abusive ex- . . .

A FAT HIDING PLACE

By Ned Fox

Teresa got off the bus in Pueblo, Colo. She was running away from an abusive relationship with her now ex-boy friend, a total psycho. When she left Garden City, he threatened her that he would track her down and “get her”. She took the name Teresa from an old birth certificate she found once in the court house records. Thinking she might need it, she made a copy. She even certified it, since she was a deputy clerk in the recording dept in her home town court house.

Teresa got a social security card and started looking for a job. She looked through the paper. But she new her ex was bound to look for her at any similar jobs she took. She saw an ad for an assistant/attendant with a small traveling circus. She decided to answer the ad.

Teresa took the bus to the County fair ground where the circus was set up and inquired about the job. She met the manager, Saul, he said she would be the assistant and attendant to the circus fat lady. Teresa was pretty desperate at this point, plus a circus would be a great place to hide since it moved around so much. She said, “Ok I will do it.” “Not so fast” replied Saul, “Hazel has to approve you. Have you ever worked with anyone who was obese?” Teresa answered, “When I was in high school I used to help my mother’s aunt who was really fat. I don’t mind heavy or fat people if that’s what you are getting at, Saul.” “Good” answered Saul, “Hazel is a little sensitive about her companion’s attitude toward her. Well let’s go meet Hazel and see if you two hit it off.”

Teresa followed Saul to a large trailer. He knocked and a women’s voice replied, “Come in”. Saul opened the door and ushered Teresa inside. There sitting or filling a large couch was Hazel. She was huge though only 5’4” she weighed over 400 lbs. Her belly sagged down between her legs, her rear was the size of a couple of beach balls. Teresa almost gasped, but stopped herself. Hazel was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt that barely cover her massive belly.

Saul introduced Teresa to Hazel. He then left quickly to take care of some minor crisis. Hazel looked over Teresa. She was slim, 5’5” weighing around 110 lbs. She had on jeans and a midriff bearing t-shirt. Hazel starting asking questions about why Teresa was taking the job, did fat people gross her out, would she mind helping Hazel shave and helping her eat.

They talked for several hours while Hazel snacked on chips, pretzels, nuts and cookies. She offered some to Teresa and she snacked along with her.

Saul came back at nearly supper time and asked Hazel what she thought. Hazel said “I like her, if she still wants the job, please hire her, Saul”. He turned to Teresa, “Well?” “I would love to take care of Hazel,” Answered Teresa.

“I eat in my trailer, you will help the kitchen boys bring our food here and set the table and clean up afterward.” Teresa dutifully went to the kitchen and with the help she brought over several platters of food for Hazel.

She could not believe how much Hazel ate. She ate a huge platter of spaghetti and meat sauce, a loaf of garlic bread, a whole pizza, macaroni and cheese and more pasta. Hazel insisted that Teresa eat too. Even though Teresa felt stuffed from snacking all afternoon she had two plates of spaghetti and meat sauce and several pieces of garlic bread.

After clearing up and helping Hazel undress and get to bed, Teresa went to her own little bedroom in the trailer. As she stripped off her tight t-shirt and jeans, she noticed she was bloated from all the eating. She rubbed her little belly and thought, “You know I could really change my appearance if I gained a bunch of weight, get a new hair style and maybe even a color job.” Teresa slipped into bed and off to sleep.

During the night, Teresa woke with a start. She had had a nightmare about her ex abusing her. She was in a cold sweat, she shivered and got up to use the bathroom and got a drink of water.

Hazel heard her get up and called, “Teresa”. “Yes Hazel” replied Teresa. “You Ok?” “Yeah, I’m fine. I had a nightmare about my ex boy friend.” She went into Hazel’s room and told her about it. “Gee he sounds really creepy, is that why you want to join up with the circus to get away from him?” “That’s what I thought,” replied Teresa. She then said, “You know I had a thought about changing my appearance by gaining a lot of weight and changing my hair style.” “Sounds like a plan to me,” said Hazel, patting her immense belly. “Do you want to start now?” Teresa thought for a second, “Might as well, no time like the present.”

Teresa when to kitchenette in the trailer and gather up several boxes of candy bars and pastries and carried them back to Hazel’s bedroom. She also brought a jug of milk and some chocolate milk mix.

Teresa and Hazel binged for nearly an hour. Teresa let Hazel feed her and then she fed Hazel. She asked Hazel why she had gotten so fat. Hazel told her that her ex-husband was a feeder and she had been his feedee. While she told Teresa, Hazel made her eat a whole box of donuts. “Umh MM, what is a feeder and feedee?” asked Teresa with her mouth full. “Well” answered Hazel, “feeder is a guy or gal that gets turned on by fattening up their significant other, a feedee is someone who gets turned on by becoming fat for their significant other.” “That sounds kinda weird” Teresa said.

Hazel replied, “You have to be an FFA or FA to be into it. They are female fat admirers and (male) fat admirers or just “chubby chasers”. Hazel glanced at her alarm clock it was after two in the morning. She looked at Teresa’s bloated little belly and said, “’bout time we get to bed and sleep off this binge, dear.” As she said it she patted her massive belly making it jiggle like jello. Making Teresa giggle. “Ok, what time do you or I should get up in the morning?” “The kitchen will have my, I mean our breakfast ready by around nine, I like to bathe before I eat and the day gets too hot.” Replied Hazel, so around eightish sound good.” Teresa helped Hazel settle back into her bed, Hazel could not help but notice how bloated Teresa’s belly was.

Teresa went back to her little bedroom, She was so stuffed her stomach was a little upset, she lay in bed massaging her bloated stomach until she dozed off. Her next dream was far more pleasant than her earlier nightmare. She dreamed she got really fat, even bigger than Hazel and that a really hot guy was feeding her and massaging her huge belly, whispering sweet nothings in her ear while putting sweets in her mouth. When she woke up around seven thirty she noticed she was wet. Teresa thought, “Geeze maybe I’m more into this feeding thing than I thought”, absently scratching her belly.

She weighed herself and after using the bathroom she was still 110. Showered, clean panties and pulled on sweats and a t-shirt. After helping Hazel up and bathing her, Teresa could not help admiring Hazel rolls of fat and her awesome belly. Teresa got Hazel dried off and dressed in a huge house dress and panties. She then went to fetch breakfast.

After Teresa had left, Saul stopped by. Now Saul was an FA, he adored Hazel and kept her in the circus even though in these politically correct times having a fat lady was not always cool. Hazel smiled, “I really like her, Saul, she is such a sweet kid.” Saul asked, “You’re not going to fatten this one up too, are you Hazel?” Hazel giggled, “Oh yes, this one has serious potential Saul, she even wants to get fat, too.” “Really?” asked Saul, “what’s up?” “She is hiding from a real creep of an ex-boy friend, who has threatened her, we had a wonderful chat last night while we binged”, replied Hazel. “She has decided to change her appearance by getting fat and changing hair style and color, plus traveling so much with the circus her ex will never find her. You know Saul, we could work her into the act, as soon as I fatten her up a bit, she could help me eat while dressed in a tight little sequined outfit, you know she will look awesome with a pot belly and nice round bubble bottom.” Saul was getting turned on just talking about this, “Ok, I’ll pay for all the food etc. I will even pay her more if she gains enough to be in the show, but you need to turn her into a little butter ball soon, Ok, deal?” “Yes!” said Hazel.

Latest posts

Back