• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Koi Sweet Mermaid - by Irish Bard (~BBW, Drama, Transformation, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, Drama, Transformation, ~~WG - A fishy tale.

A Koi Sweet Mermaid

by Irish Bard

[Author's Note: mermaids or mermaid-like creatures have been found in almost all forms of mythology, from Greek, to Nordic, to Japanese, to Chinese, even in Native American myths. However, one of my favorite interpretations of mermaids was done by Echiiro Oda (Mangaka of legendary manga series, one piece), where he gave each mermaid a different species to begin with. This has inspired me, along with the story "The Koi Pond," to write a story about mermaids]

Chapter One: Sinking

"That's it!" Joshua thought as he again slipped beneath the plane of the sea, "I'm dead"

The storm had come out of nowhere. He was on deck, innocently serving the people with aperitifs and before dinner drinks, thinking that he had finally got himself out of a longstanding rut by applying himself to become one of the staff on a cruise. However, whatever fates control bad luck had decided to torment him even more. As he sank he looked up at the wreckage of the ship, the Anahita, gracefully tumbling down to the bottom of the sea, never to rise again, as the ocean rolled and bucked above him in the grip of the typhoon, like a salmon in a fisherman's grip.

"Hold on!" said a voice, as something grabbed at his shirt and pulled him down.

"Great!" Joshua thought "I die my in my last moments going mad". He started to close his eyes, partly out of exhaustion, partly because of the salt water, but also because he had lost all hope of being rescued, he might as well accept his fate. The last thing to flash in front of his eyes before they closed was a huge fin of a fish.

"Well, if death is like this, it might not be so bad" Joshua thought, "I can breathe now, I feel solid ground underneath my feet, and if I'm not mistaken someone is kissing me!"

"Yes, this one is breathing!, just wait a second." A bone shattering punch fired into Joshua's gut, his eyes snapped open, water flew out of his mouth. A middle-aged woman, dressed in a strange looking set of clothes, was looking at him critically.

"He's alright, that mouth to mouth seemed to work for this one."

Joshua thought "Please say I wasn't snogged by someone old enough to be my mother!"

"Well done, Jiang Yuan, You've managed to revive a human after he almost drowned." The middle aged woman was talking to a beautiful young woman, of Chinese descent, in an equally strange outfit, who bowed in response, "Now, if you'll be so kind, will you be able to show him around Atlantis whilst he stays here."

"Yes, Miss Denara," Jiang bowed, letting her long black pony tail flop over onto the ground. "What is your name, Stranger?"

"Joshua... Joshua O'Brien,"

"Well, Mister O'Brien, welcome to Atlantis."

"erm... thats not cosmetic, is it?"

"Oh this... no, don't worry, we haven't set you up for a joke."

Joshua was looking at the tail. it was a large tail, the same tail that he had seen in front of his eyes when he was pulled underneath. It was a sort of yellowy gold, and had long fins before branching out into a large tail, which branched out into two separate fins. Jiang also had legs, but they looked as though they had adapted to fit to the tail, with small fins and webbed feet.

Joshua looked at Jiang's clothing. It was a t-shirt set up, seemingly made out of strange scaly material, with a tiered skirt that was made out of kelp. She also had a jacket made out of more of this scaly material. She smiled at him.

"Have you ever heard the legends of mermaids?"

"Yeah, but I assume now that they are real?"

"Come on, lets go downtown." Her English was slightly accented, obviously not her native tongue, but still impeccable with a full vocabulary.

Joshua suddenly noticed, they were on dry land. The entire place was encased in a huge dome, with a small hole peeking out of the top, providing light to a large set of mirrors, which illuminated the place. They were on a small island, complete with grass and palm trees, and a small beach. Joshua was led to the water's edge.

"Place this over your head," Jiang pointed to a full-vision helmet, connected to backpack. After a puzzled look, she explained "They are a breathing device, they will allow you to breathe just as well as Merfolk under water. If you want, I can give you a detail explanation on how they work."

Joshua declined, placing the helmet over his head, Jiang led him into the water as he was strapping the backpack to himself.

"Time to dive," she said, gracefully diving, her legs fusing perfectly with her tail. Joshua, rather less gracefully, dived, following Jiang down, deep into the water. He gasped with the sight that he saw. There was a vast underwater city, a sprawling metropolis with tall buildings, markets, even fish being used as transport. It was lit by thousands of strange anemone, producing the feel that the city was always in the bustle of dusk, due to the light overhead.

"Welcome to the city of Atlantis!" said Jiang, smiling, her voice somehow resonating inside his helmet. Was she verbalizing or using telepathy? He wasn't sure. "Let me show you around."

Latest posts

Back