• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Pleasing Liberty by Bis Beautiful Dreamer ( ~BHM, Eating, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
~BHM, Eating, ~MWG - an attempt at revenge takes a truly unexpeced twist

A Pleasing Liberty
by Big Beautiful Dreamer

A blow to the rear of the head that jolts the brain forward so that it strikes against the skull causes a disruption in short-term memory. For example, someone struck from behind by an intruder or rear-ended in a car accident may not remember what happened immediately before the blow.

The reason is that a “memory” is formed when an action is recorded by a section of the front part of the brain, then “filed” in another part of the brain. The impact of the blow disrupts that action, so the minute or so of activity leading up to the blow goes unrecorded.

Reid Stoddard knew that in the abstract, from having it explained on a forensics program on Court TV, but he’d never experienced it himself.

Until now.

He awoke to find himself wearing only underpants and lying on a sofa. The last thing he remembered was paying for a Coke at the gas station. Being coshed on the head and loaded into the back of an SUV wasn’t there. Nor, of course, was the long ride during which he was unconscious.

Now, however, he was all too conscious, and aware of a painful throbbing on the back of his head.

“Hello, Reid,” a voice above him said. “Remember me?”

Reid propped himself up on his elbows and sat up. “Huh?”

“An intelligent response, as always. I’m Danny Handler. For six years you called me Danny the Elephant Boy. Remember that?”

Reid blinked. He vaguely recalled a significantly overweight classmate he had not been alone in teasing. “Uh, kind of.”

“Well, I’m not an elephant boy anymore. And I’m here to make sure you find out what it feels like.”

Reid’s head had begun to clear. “Are you nuts? Kidnapping, holding me against my will… you can’t do this?”

“Yeah, I really can. I’m a lender, Reid. Of a sort. And your brother owes me a bundle of money. I’m a nice guy, so I made a deal with him. If you would stay here for a month, I would call off all his debts.” He handed Reid a ringing cell phone.

“Toby?”

“Reid, man, just do whatever he says. I swear this is the last time.”

Reid cursed under his breath. “Whatever, man.” Bailing out his little brother had become a habit.

Toby was crying. “I’m going to Gamblers Anonymous this time, I swear.”

Reid sighed. “Great, Tobes. That’s great.” He hung up.

“So you do what I say … or your brother is going to be very unhappy.”

It was absurd, Reid thought later, how simply it all began. It was bizarre, true, but he was used to bailing Toby out. This was just … well … a different approach.

Very different.

Danny was lecturing him again. “I was fat most of my life until I finally got rid of all my extra weight. Now that I’m thin, I thought I’d give you a … taste of what it’s like.”

“Why me?”

“You got a brother with problems.”

“So … uh … what are you gonna do with me?”

“Oh, you’ll see.” Danny directed Reid over to a table laden with food. It was all prepared foods, high in fat, sodium, and sugar, and there was a lot of it.
Danny sat down opposite Reid. “Eat.”

Reid frowned. “How much?”

“Till I say stop.”

Shaking his head, Reid said, “I don’t have to put up with this.”

Danny snapped his fingers and two large, silent henchmen appeared. They were very large.

What choice did he have?

Reid picked up the burger in front of him and started munching it down. He was actually hungry, so it was gone in half a dozen bites. The fries went quickly too. He moved on to a small frozen pizza, then a second one. He’d eaten too much too fast, however, and was starting to feel it. He took a large swig of pop and belched loudly.

“Okay, I ate,” he mumbled.

“Oh, you haven’t even started … Fatso,” Danny crooned.

Reid said, “But I’ve had enough.”

“I say when you’ve had enough,” Danny growled. He picked up another
burger and brandished it at Reid. Reluctantly, Reid took it, eating much more slowly and mechanically. Now that he was full, it didn’t taste good anymore. His stomach began to ache and his jeans were pinching painfully into his bulging waistband. The mountain of food seemed not to diminish. His belly swelled, becoming distended and taut as he stuffed himself beyond capacity.

He appealed to Danny.

“I’m gonna barf, man.”

“Tough,” Danny snapped. “Keep it up.” He snapped, and a henchman took away the emptied containers. He set a carton of softened ice cream in front of Reid. Inadvertently Reid groaned.

“My stomach really hurts,” he moaned. “I’m stuffed.” He hiccupped.

“Eat.”

Reid opened his mouth, but only belched. He massaged his bloated and aching gut, coaxing up another belch, and dived into the ice cream. It was cool and soft and trickled with deceptive ease down his gullet. Before he knew it, the carton was empty … and Reid was too full to move. He opened his mouth to speak, but could only grunt.

“Urp.” He was so stuffed he was panting. The henchmen hauled him unceremoniously to his feet, making his gut slosh and churn. He staggered, off balance; the henchmen propelled him to a bedroom. It was simply furnished, but included a large, full-length mirror attached to one wall. Thug One peeled off Reid’s shirt.

“Look,” Danny sneered. Reid looked. His abdomen, taut and distended, protruded over his waistband, rounded, swollen, stretched. Gingerly he poked at it. There was no give; hard as a rock and sagged pendulously downward. He patted it cautiously, producing a hollow thump and another large belch.

“You have three hours,” Danny informed him coldly.

“To do what?”

“Until your next feeding.”

"Oh, crap," Reid thought. "It’s going to be a long long month."

He stumbled toward a recliner in the corner and slowly lowered himself into it. With a grunt of effort, he fumbled the button undone, his waistline damp with sweat. He pulled the zipper apart and thrust a hand down his bloated front, groaning with relief. Sated and dopey, he felt slightly sick. He tipped his head back and slowly began to massage his engorged abdomen. His head swam and he felt intermittently dizzy as his bulging gut churned and throbbed. Could this really go on for a month?

He must have dozed. Thug Two hit him unceremoniously on the head, rousing him. Slowly he got to his feet and with some effort did up his pants. As before, the table to which he was led was laden with food. Fruits, breads, sausages, pancakes, eggs. It was 12 noon.

Sighing, Reid began shoveling in the food, jaws moving mechanically, already feeling a little queasy from the huge meal a few hours earlier. His belly filled and began to ache, pushing against his waistband and beginning to flop over it. He undid the button and massaged his steadily growing stomach, bulging outward as he grew stuffed beyond capacity. Food trickled into every crevice and seemed to be packed in up to his throat.

An occasional belch helped things along, but by the time Danny finally said, “Done,” Reid was moaning with discomfort.

Thug One and Thug Two hauled Reid to his feet, supporting him as he sagged, his bloated and aching gut protruding tautly outward below his increasingly snug shirt. His painfully overloaded belly, now sagging heavily, slopped and churned as he wobbled back to the recliner that was to become his recovery area.

He sat with his eyes closed, a hand to his roundly distended midsection, burping steadily, waiting for the light-headedness to pass. The sugar in the syrup and jam was giving him a buzz; his legs were trembling; without realizing it he groaned aloud as he nursed his swollen abdomen. A sudden, nauseating surge from his gut made him think he was going to hurl, but the worst of the urge passed. Danny strolled in and sat down on the foot of the bed.
“Danny, look,” Reid mumbled. “I never (urp) meant to hurt your (urp) feelings. I’m sorry (urp).”

Danny shrugged. “Truth be told, you weren’t the worst of them. But I couldn’t resist what I saw as a … unique opportunity.”

“Is this what you want? To make me fat?”

“Yup,” Danny said smoothly. “I know I’ve only got a month … You’re starting a new job in Providence then … so I can’t make you as fat as I like. I will promise you this, though. You know that your brother has a problem, yes?”

“Yeah,” Reid mumbled. He hiccupped.

“I’ll make you a deal. If you keep for a year the weight I put on you by the end of the month, then for a year any debts your brother incurs are forgiven. Don’t tell him that,” Danny added hastily. “It would ruin me. Just know in your heart that his ledger’s clean for a year. I know people,” he added. “I’ll send someone around from time to time – very discreetly – to keep tabs on you.”

Reid hiccupped again, straightening up with some effort. “Yeah (hic!), okay,” he said.

“Listen,” he said as Danny headed for the door. “I guess I’m stuck here. You don’t have to be that pissy.”

Danny actually laughed. “You’ll see what it’s like to be a lard-butt,” he said. “That’s good enough for me.”

If the 8:00 and 12:00 feedings were all, Reid might not have minded quite as much. But he faced similar feasts at 4:00 and 8:00 p.m. He never quite got over being stuffed to capacity from the previous one, so the last meal of the day was always the worst. It began with a huge bowl of soup that Reid grimly slurped down, trying to ignore the fullness it created. Then came a whole large frozen pizza, which would be a lot to get down even on an empty stomach. Reid chomped mechanically away, feeling queasy. He took the edge of the spiciness of the pizza with long pulls of a milkshake.

His belly seemed to inch forward with every swallow, his skin stretched to painful tautness. Could he hold any more? The food already in his packed stomach churned angrily. He started on a plateful of pork chops and mashed potatoes smothered in gravy. He mumbled something with his mouth full.

“Holy cow, Danny,” he repeated.

Danny laughed out loud. “No, holy pig.”

Despite the circumstances, Reid was starting to like Danny as a person, but that didn’t make him feel any better. Hugely distended and hard as a drum, his engorged belly swelled roundly outward, his shirt slid up to reveal a pendulous sphere, aching and heavy. His jeans unbuttoned, he leaned back to try to get more air in, breathing in short, shallow puffs. He cradled his sagging midsection as he ate, moaning as each bite forced its way down his gullet. He was stuffed up to the eyeballs. Finally the inevitable carton of softened ice cream came out.

“Ugh,” Reid moaned. He pressed a hand to the distended dome of his belly and belched, then picked up a large spoon. Slowly, slowly, the cold sweet softness trickled down his throat, searching out crevices in a belly stuffed to bursting. His sides ached, his stomach hurt, the skin of his hugely bloated gut was tight and sore. He was dizzy and only half awake by the time Thug One and Thug Two hauled him up. Clutching his swollen globe of a midriff, he waddled heavily to the recliner.

Once there, he lay back in a daze, mind a blank, head swimming, gently and cautiously massaging his hard belly as it slopped and tumbled like a roller coaster. Eventually, he shuffled into bed and gradually eased into sleep, on his side, cradling his ballooning gut.

Reader, there would be no real point in describing in exquisite detail each of the four daily feedings. Suffice it to say that as the month progressed, Reid took to examining his visibly thickening waistline in the mirror. His pecs had softened into individual peaks, spreading downward to what was once a rib cage. It had been replaced by a doughy barrel, pushing out his flabby arms. Elbows dimpled, thick wrists supported plumpened fingers. His belly spread downward and outward, flopping at the sides into a double stack of love handles. A plump cushion of a paunch sagged toward his privates, folding over at his now-hidden belly button.

According to Danny’s relentless scale, in a month Reid had gone from 160 pounds to 200 pounds on his 5 foot 4 inch frame. Danny was disappointed – he’d really wanted him fatter – but he realized that a gain of 40 pounds in a month was stupendous, even at the rate at which he’d been feeding him.

By now, the two men had developed as much of a friendship as the bizarre circumstances would permit, and Danny drove him Reid back to his apartment, keeping him company over the couple of days it took Reid to finish packing. He even helped him load up the rental van and hook his car up to the back.

Once on the road, Reid was surprised, though he possibly should not have been, to discover that his stomach and his appetite were larger than they had been. The school in Rhode Island had hired him via a personal interview with a headmaster who was now retired, so no one at the school had met him in person. They didn’t know that he had once been a lot smaller. Accordingly, he ate what he pleased on the drive from Baltimore to Providence.

If the faculty and administration were surprised at Reid’s short-and-squat appearance, they concealed their shock admirably. Everyone was faultlessly polite, students included, at least to his face; good manners were drilled into the students, something for which the school had a reputation as well as its academic brilliance.

The food was better than school food used to be, and Reid discovered a pleasing liberty in eating what he pleased, free of social constraints. In his first year on campus, he added another 50 pounds. He also caught the eye of an English instructor, Susan Reilly. Her mother’s maiden name had been Politi, and Susan liked nothing better than to cook huge Italian meals and to share them with her sweetheart.

As promised, Thug One and Thug Two came up every few months to record Reid’s weight. He didn’t care.

Toby slowly, with backsliding, was getting a handle on his gambling. Reid didn’t need Danny’s blank-slate promise anymore. But he had found something else to motivate him. He discovered that he frankly enjoyed waddling around campus at 300 pounds, that he liked having a presence at gatherings, something he hadn’t had when he was just another short guy. Susan praised his body, celebrated his appetite, and their intimacy was spectacular.

Danny had had his revenge … but it had taken a turn that no one could have imagined.

He was the best man at Reid and Susan’s wedding.

Latest posts

Back