• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Acceptance v Tolerance v Activism

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southernfa

Following a family funeral over the weekend; my brother and I took the extended family out to dinner. (BTW, thanks to all those who offered their condolences, it was much-appreciated).

The family is very spread-out. There were people I hadn't seen in seven years in some cases. There were a number of BBWs present across the generations. Some of whom were particularly attractive; all of whom appeared happy, confident and relaxed.

I got to wondering about this; why is size such a non-issue in my family? I'm sure that is a bit simplistic, some have health issues, doubtless some have or are trying to lose some weight for health reasons, I guess some have 'fat' days. But there was no sense of prejudice, all of the ladies are happily married.

I guess they could have all been lucky and married "FAs" but I suspect that it is likely that they all married men who married them first and their bodies second. And I am guessing that they had the confidence and patience to hold out (in most cases) for no less.

All very bucolic sounding, indeed. But the point that struck me was that their size was not a major issue in their lives. It was something of a non-event.

Someone here has Gandhi's famous dictum "Be the change you wish to see in the world" as their signature. Perhaps this is the way forward; to simply be and thus lead by example. It seems to work for these ladies.

Latest posts

Back