• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chongo

Heya all, I'm come to a question I've never really been able to ask anyone at home. I get the "oh you're just fine and dandy" response all the time here no matter what. But never really get an answer. (I could be dressed in a burlap sack)

Ladies and gents, I've lived a simple existence so far, and was never really concerned with the way I look. So I never learned any sort of fashion outside of regular joe schmoe, or military fatigue styles..

What can I do to improve my appearance to be more appealing to the outside world? I've been in a relationship for 16 years, and never really had a need to learn these things. I'm sick of feeling self loathing, and fear whenever I think of going out and maybe meeting someone. Anything constructive is greatly appreciated, and thanks for your time. :D

Sorry for the darker pic quality. Only one handy I have of myself with hair.

View attachment light.JPG

View attachment dark.jpeg

Latest posts

Back