• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alice 23 - by Mollycoddles et al (BBWs (Multiple),Intrigue, Explicit Sex, SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBWs (Multiple),Intrigue, Explicit Sex, SWG - Laurie and Jen's plot against Alice runs up against Big Frank, who has his own agenda

Alice 23 – Frankly Speaking
by Mollycoddles et al

(Click here for prior installment)

Alice swiped her forehead with one thick arm. Working in the pizza kitchen was sweaty work! It was also time consuming, adding to her relationship with Tyler, the demands of schoolwork and cheerleading with all its politics, including the new friendship with Lautrie and Jen. Of course the stout duo themselves had an agenda that Alice was too naive to grasp. .

Between her constant snacking at work and her weekly stuffing sessions at sleep-overs with Jen and Laurie, Alice was still a growing girl. She attributed her tightening clothes to too much nibbling at work. This was a habit she was desperately trying to stop, even though her boy friend and co-worker Tyler was no help. He actually liked her expanding form. But Tyler wasn’t the only problem.

First, poor Alice was at heart truly a greedy little kitty, so she found it almost impossible to stop eating when yummy treats were available all around her. Even if she wanted to, she still tended to pop morsels into her mouth without thinking, eating entirely on autopilot. But in reality the main cause of Alice’s increasing poundage had very little to do with Tyler or her work snacking: It was mainly a result of her new relationship with Laurie and Jen.

The naïve chubbette still hadn’t caught on to the true purpose of the sleep-overs and friendship. She took Laurie at her word that she and Jen had come to see the error of their ways in picking on her. She had no clue that Laurie was actually actively fattening her up like a prize piggy. It was somehow an article of faith for the dominating captain of the cheerleading team that, as long as Alice stayed rounder than Laurie and Jen, no one would notice how much the latter two were also swelling.

Laurie and Jen could no more resist food than Alice, and so the sleepovers were having an effect on all three girls. Just last week, they had all become so wide that it was becoming difficult for all three to sit on the sofa without their thighs touching. As you might expect both had outgrown their cheerleader outfits and had had to replace them There was no way they weren’t being noticed.

But there was a subtle difference. Laurie and Jen were gaining from eating too many cookies and too much pizza, not to mention the generous portions that Jen;s mom continued to ladle out. With her parents ovrseas Laurie had been eating at Jen's for months. Alice, however, was gaining from their sleepover binges PLUS the secret weight gain ingredients that Laurie always made sure to dump in Alice’s food at every opportunity - which included lunch at school. The ample portions of all three were noticeable to their classmats.

As a result the blond babe who is our heroine was becoming almost as round as an apple these days. Her tummy was edging further and further in front of her, as her thighs and butt also expanded. Alice’s bras were beginning to pinch her, as well. She was so round and tightly-packed that she looked like a cherry bomb ready to explode as she waddled around the kitchen of Pizza-by-the-Pound.

The worst part, though, was that Alice’s supervisor Maggie was regarding her gain suspiciously. Alice knew that Maggie must think that her inflating girth was the result of snacking on the job- and maybe it was a little, but Alice was certain that she hadn’t been nibbling enough to warrant such a gain. She couldn’t believe that she might get in trouble for snatching food from the kitchen when she hadn’t even been doing that!

Alice heard the kitchen door opening, jolting her out of her thoughts. It was Frank, the big yet quiet football linebacker who worked alongside her making pizzas in the afternoon;.he was the same one who’d taken a shine to Laurie and rescued her from Josh and Chris and was now desirous of becoming a pillar of sanity in her convoluted life. He nodded ‘hello’ to Alice as he walked past to get dough out of the oven. Then he paused.

“Hey, Alice? You know Laurie, right?”

“Laurie?” Alice was surprised to hear Frank mention that name. She’d seen Frank and Laurie discussing something during cheer practice a few weeks before, but she hadn’t gotten a good idea what they were talking about. She was actually rather curious, now that she thought about it.

“Yes, she’s the captain of our cheer team. We’re good friends…I think. Why do you ask?”

Frank had no chance to reply.

Alice bent over to reach the pizza boxes stashed under the counter, her broad bum pressing against the overloaded seams of her tight pants with unacceptable pressure: Her trousers split up the seat with a loud jagged RIIIP.

She bolted upright, her hands flying to the wide tear over her hefty bottom. She spun around, her face going bright red.

“Oh my, not now!,” Alice bubbled, almost in hysterics. This was so embarrassing! She knew that she was still gaining weight, but to bust her pants in front of a co-worker?

Frank politely looked away, pretending to be distracted by something in the distance.

“I’m so sorry,” blubbered Alice, “I just- I just, look, I know I’ve put on some weight! Oh, Frank, please don’t tell Maggie! I know that she thinks I’m stealing food because I just keep getting bigger! But it’s not true.”

“Hey, it’s okay, I’m not going to say anything,” said Frank. He felt pretty bad, since Alice was almost on the verge of tears in embarrassment.

“They really need to make better uniforms here, don’t they? They’re so flimsy they rip at the slightest provocation.” He was just saying this to make Alice feel better, of course, and Alice knew it, but the kind words helped calm her down.

“Heh, yeah,” she said uncertainly. She craned her neck to catch a glimpse of her rounded backside – and the wide split where her fattening bum forced the fabric apart.

“I think we’ve got some spare clothes in the back,” said Frank, “though…uh…I don’t know what size they are…”

Of course, Maggie still hadn’t bothered ordering the next size up, so both kids knew that any new clothes were going to fit Alice just as snugly as these old ones. But, maybe, if she didn’t make any sudden moves, Alice could go another day without tearing her seat.

“I’ll go check.” Frank ducked into the back, as Alice, still red-faced, scooched her broad butt up against the wall and hoped that no one would walk in before Frank returned. When he did come back, he was carrying an extra pair of pants, but his expression showed his skepticism that they would be much better than the pair Alice had just ruined. Nonetheless, she accepted them thankfully and waddled into the employee bathroom to change.

Frank continued to work as the muffled sounds of a struggle issued forth from the locked bathroom door. After a few minutes, Alice emerged, still flushed, her bulbous chest heaving as she gasped for breath. She’d obviously had to work hard to get those pants over her plump thighs. She wore her shirt untucked to disguise how the tight waist was biting into her soft flesh – possibly, she’d even left the button opened and hoped her untucked shirt would disguise this fact.

“Thanks, Frank,” said Alice miserably as she came back to work, “I think these will be…better.” She moved awkwardly enough that it was apparent that, no, they really weren’t. Still, better than nothing.

“Don’t mention it,” said Frank, “Soo, anyway, about Laurie…”

“What about her?”

“Do you know what kind of food she likes?”

“So who’s this guy you’re going out with?”

“Some guy on the team. You know, Frank.”

“Oooo,” Jen cooed. She knew Frank from seeing him hanging out with Craig.

“I’ve seen him around, he’s pretty cute!”

“Humpf,’ said Laurie. “Maybe a little. But that doesn’t mean he’s getting anywhere with me. I’ve got standards.”

Laurie stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes wandered to her increasingly flabby waistline, now well over 200 pounds, where a thick roll of blubber now oozed over the band of her low-cut knickers. She pinched her lovehandles tentatively – No, this would not do at all. She stood up straight and puffed out her chest. At least, her magnificent tits still seemed to retain much of her excess weight.

“Oh, like, I’m sure you do,” said Jen. “Like, I’m sure that you won’t have any trouble stringing him along.”

Laurie watched her own reflection. She still looked gorgeous, with her firey eyes and her long raven hair, but her face looked…rounder. And her soft tummy was impossible to ignore. Uncharacteristically, she needed reassurance. She turned to Jen.

“Jen, you do think I’ve still got ‘it,’ right? You don’t think I’ve been…”

“Porking out?” finished Jen.

“Jen!”

“Well, like, you kinda are, like we both have.” said Jen nonchalantly. The bootilicious bimbo was lying face-down on Laurie’s bed, thumbing through a fashion magazine and popping candies into her mouth. Like Laurie, she too was puffing up. Her always prominent bum rose behind her like a pair of mountains, the lower curves of each succulent cheek almost hanging out of her cut-off booty shorts. Somehow, though, even though her ass was reaching the point that it would soon need its own zipcode, Jen wasn’t worried. Ever since she’d learned that Craig liked her badonkadonk butt, she was perfectly content to stuff her face and watch her bottom spread.

“Look, shut up!” snapped Laurie, “I know I’ve gained a…few pounds, okay? But it’s not nearly as much as you!”

Jen shrugged, hardly seeming to care. Laurie gaped at her.

“Whatever, Jen! I don’t know what’s wrong with you all of a sudden, it’s like you don’t care that you’re totally blimping out. If you want to have a butt that people can use as a floatation device, then fine for you. But some of us actually care about our appearances. This is totally serious! What am I gonna do? I can’t keep Frank staring at my tits all night! He’s bound to notice that I’m…that I’m…you know!”

“Well, like, what do you usually do to distract guys from how fat you are?”

“I’m not fat! I’m just…more voluptuous, okay? And usually I just make sure to have that bloated cow Alice standing nearby, but I can’t invite her to tag along on this date! There’s got to be another way.” She eyed something slung over a chair in the corner and frowned. She’d hoped it wouldn’t come to that, but she didn’t think she had much choice now! She wobbled over to the chair and picked up – a corset.

She’d never worn it before. She’d never had to. The old girdle had once belonged to her mother, but Laurie’s fantastic physique had never before needed an extra hand.

“Jen, I need your help. I need you to help me…get into this corset.” Laurie blushed angrily as she said the embarrassing words. A corset! How had it come to this? She was still captain of the cheerleaders! She was the hottest girl in school! And now she was so fat that she needed a corset? She winced at the idea of stuffing herself into that binding garment, with its tight unforgiving strings – it was an admission that she was fat, fat, fat. And she hated it.

Jen hopped off the bed as quickly as she could with her massive hind quarters. As her feet hit the floor, it caused a slight ripple to reverberate through her gelatinous bum, her sloshing only kept to a minimum but her restraining shorts.

“Okay, like, hold still!”

Laurie raised her arms as Jen wrapped the corset around her friend’s midsection. Unfortunately, Jen found that the garment didn’t completely fit around Laurie’s tubby middle, so she had to work hard to get it closed. Frowning, she pulled the strings loose and proceeded to re-lace them in hopes that she could get the girdle to fit. After a few minutes, Laurie began to get impatient.

“C’mon, Jen! Is it done yet?”

“Jeez, Laurie, I’m working as hard as I can. Give me a second!”

A knock at the door drew both girls’ attention.

“Hello, girls,” said Jen’s mom, “Are you getting ready for a big date?”

Laurie rolled her eyes. Jen’s permissive mother rarely disciplined her daughter, instead always striving to get her and Laurie to view her as a friend rather than a mom. As a result, Laurie was used to getting her way. Over the years, she had grown from a spoiled brat to a ballooning bitch, a change to which Jen’s mom seemed oblivious.

“Mooom! What are you doing in here? Can’t you see Laurie is getting dressed?” Jen cried out.

Laurie’s hands shot to her naked chest in a futile attempt to cover her billowing bazoombas. Jen’s mother just laughed. Part of her “hippie” attitude toward parenting meant that she didn’t have much regard for personal boundaries; Laurie always had to contend with her

“Oh, Laurie, please I’m just your replacement mother, you don’t have anything I haven’t already seen. Besides, nudity is perfectly natural.”

Laurie glowered but refused to move her hands from her cupped bosom. She was seething – but her breathing stayed regular simply because she was unable to do breathe in deeper with her tight girdle.

“What do you want, Mom?” she snarled.

“I just wanted to check in on you kids before the big night! Do you girls need any help?” She eyed the snug girdle, noting the rolls of flab that escaped over the lip of the garment and below its bottom.

She nodded and looked at her auburn-haired daughter. “Everything ok with you Jen?

“Just fine, mum,” Jen replied, wishing her mom would get lost,

“Do you need help with that girdle, Laurie? Goodness, do you even know how to wear that thing? Are you sure you don’t need some help, honey?”

“Mrs Belmontes, please! Laurie shrieked, “Will you get out? The last thing I need is some help from you. Get out!”

“Okay, honey, whatever you say, I don’t want to intrude-“

“Good! Then go!”

As her mother left, Laurie glared after her. When she was satisfied that she was gone, she dropped her hands. Her boobs bounced slightly as she did so.

“Aw, Laurie, you shouldn’t be so hard on mom,” said Jen, “She just wants to help.”

“I don’t care, I don’t want her in here,” snapped Laurie, “Would you want her hovering around when you don’t have any shirt on? Look, why don’t you make yourself useful for once, you bimbo, and pull this thing tight?”

“It already is tight, Laurie! And don’t call me a bimbo!”

Laurie rolled her eyes. “Jen, if you had as much brains as you had booty, you’d be a genius. Too bad that’s not the case.”

“What? Are…are you insulting my butt? Shut up! Craig says my butt is beautiful! He called me a…he said I was his bootilicious beauty!”

Jen sighed dreamily, but Laurie just rolled her eyes again.

“Oh, gag me,” she muttered, before saying aloud: “He can call you her favorite fat ass for all I care, get to work!”

“I dunno,” said Jen skeptically, “That’s already looking pretty tight.”

She attempted to force a finger between the lip of the girdle and Laurie’s burgeoning flesh. It wouldn’t fit. “If I pull any tighter, this girdle might pop – or you might!”

“Shut up and do what I say!”

“Alright, alright.” Jen grudgingly grabbed hold of the strings and pulled again.

“Tighter,” gasped Laurie. Jen pulled again, yanking the corset strings with all her might. Laurie gasped as the air was forced from her lungs. She reached into a heart-shaped box of bonbons on the dresser and pulled out a chocolate truffle.

Jen rolled her eyes as her pudgy friend popped it into her mouth. “Like, this would be easier if you would, like, stop eating for a second.”

“Shut up, Jen! I’m really stressed out now! I don’t need you getting on my back.”

Jen yanked again – hard enough that the wind was blown right out of Laurie and the chocolates in her mouth went flying across the room.

“That’s it!” said Jen as she struggled to tie the laces, “There’s no way I can get these any tighter without snapping the strings. If you’re not thin enough now, you never will be, Laurie – you’ll just have to distract Frank with those giant boobs.”

Laurie could only make a choking, gurgling noise in response as she leaned against the dresser for support and struggled to inhale. After a few minutes, she finally she looked in the mirror. With the corset pulled so tight that she could barely breathe, she had finally achieved a modicum of slimness. She looks like she had at the beginning of the school year: a svelte raven-haired bombshell with enormous, melon-heavy hooters.

The corset even made her boobs pop out more than usual, maker her look even bustier. That was always a plus. The big problem was that she was so constricted in this girdle that she could barely move; her face was slowly starting to turn red because she was having trouble breathing.

“That’s better,” squeaked Laurie in a voice barely above a whisper. It was all she could manage.

“You look, like, pretty uncomfortable,” said Jen.

“That doesn’t matter,” said Laurie in a high-pitched voice. She was so tightly-packed that she could barely move.

“Like, Laurie, you’ve got some back cleavage here-“

“Quiet!” She waved for Jen to hand her the dress. It was a slinky red number with a plunging neckline that dipped between her hefty hooters to reveal her cavernous cleavage. Jen shrugged and grabbed the dress. Laurie could hardly move in her restricting girdle – and truthfully she was afraid that any rapid movement would blow her over-stretched underpinnings apart.

Jen helpfully held up the slinky dress. Laurie stepped into the dress and Jen helped wriggle it up her voluptuous hips. The dress had once fit Laurie nicely; now she looked perfectly poured into it. With the help of her corset, Laurie was just able to fit, although her enormous bust posed a unique challenge.

Jen was up to the challenge. “Okay, Laurie, like, I’m going to tape this dress to your boobs now, so hold still, okay?”

Laurie snorted. Jen grabbed a roll of fashion tape off the dresser, and pulled off a strip. Jen slapped it against Laurie’s ample left breast, causing the busty diva to squeak. Jen then grabbed the left strip of Laurie’s top and dressed it against her chest. It stuck. She repeated the process with the right side, making Laurie grimace.

“Jeez, Jen! Be careful! They’re tender, you know!”

Maybe you shouldn’t have called me a bimbo, thought Jen angrily. But outloud all she said was: “Well, like, you have to make sacrifices for beauty, you know.”

Laurie examined her reflection in the mirror. “Yes,” she said, “Yes, you do.” She did an awkward twirl, hampered by her right clothes and her heavy bosom. “How do I look?”

“Fine,” said Jen. “Just don’t breathe too deeply.”

Latest posts

Back