• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alice 27 - by Mollycoddles (BBW (Multiple) Stuffing, Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollycoddles

BBW (Multiple) Stuffing, Sex, ~MWG – a pie eating contest plus Alice and her mom push Jen to the limit

Alice -Chapter 27
(Ch 26 on Deviant Arts)
By Mollycoddles and co
(Click here for prior installment)

Laurie twitched awake as the morning sun poured through the window. Grunting, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, her naked knockers spilling to either side of her chubby tummy.

Absently, she scratched her soft, jiggly belly. It stuck out so far that it was no longer easy to tell that she wasn't wearing any panties; her gut covered her pussy when she sat down. For a split second she goggled at her naked body, confused as to where her pajamas were. But then she remembered the disaster of the previous night, when the three tubby teens discovered that they had each outgrown their night clothes.

"Didn't I tell Mom to get us some emergency PJs?" muttered Laurie crossly, before noticing a neatly folded pile of clothes by the stairs. "Oh, I guess she did."

Laurie struggled to her feet and wobbled over to her sleeping comrades. Both Jen and Alice lay sprawled out, grunting softly in their sleep, bellies still swollen from the evening feast. She gently kicked Jen in her flank.

"Hey dumbass, wake up!"

Jen rolled over and blinked her big, cow-like eyes. "Like, leave me alone. I want to sleep… Was having such nice dreams…"

Laurie frowned slightly. She couldn't remember her own dreams, but, for some reason, she felt a renewed sense of pride in her bulbous bosom. Sure, she mused as she glanced down at her ponderous pontoons, the heft and mass of her ginormous mams, their round pillowy softness, the way their doughy weight tugged so tightly on the shoulder straps of her biggest brassieres, the way their grand feminine swell pushed all her shirt buttons to their complaining limits, she felt an irrational, literal chest-swelling at all those things, but this morning she felt even vainer than usual. A slight devilish smile crossed her perfect face. But now was no time to lose her head in boob love…

"Stop being so lazy!" she snapped at Jen, gently kicking her slumbering pear-shaped pal in her flaring buttocks. "It's morning! And you need to put on some clothes."

Jen yawned and stretched, suddenly realizing that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

"Oh crap!" she yelped. The noise seemed to rouse Alice, who immediately went red. Unlike Jen and Laurie who both seemed relatively shameless about their nudity, Alice quickly tried to hide her breasts and crotch with her hands.

Laurie snorted and rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a baby, Alice, you don't have anything we haven't seen before. Besides, we were all hanging out naked last night, don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah," said Alice quietly but she kept her hands in place. Laurie snorted again and tossed each of her two girlfriends a set of pajamas.

Laurie quickly pulled on the silk pants and buttoned up her top. Surprisingly, they both fit fairly decently. Laurie cocked an eyebrow in surprise; she couldn't remember the last time that she had managed to comfortably fasten buttons across her voluminous chest.

Then something else caught her attention. A delicious smell in the air. She sniffed deeply. Pancakes? Her mother must be cooking a special breakfast. Laurie suddenly felt an unfamiliar feeling in her gut: hunger. Not the niggling greedy desire for snacking that she usually felt, but genuine, raw hunger pains.

The bulging raven-haired beauty nowadays spent almost all her time stuffed to the brim, so the only time that ever felt real hunger was in the early mornings when she first woke up after not eating for the last seven or eight hours. But she was feeling them now.

Jen wriggled her bum into the pajama pants. Laurie could tell by the way she briefly paused to inhale deeply, eyes closed in blissful rapture, that she also smelled it.
Alice was unconsciously licking her lips as she buttoned up her pajamas. Alice's outfit, too, was the right size. Too big, in fact, the chubby blonde was positively swimming in it.
"Breakfast?" squeaked Jen hopefully. The bubbly bimbo was positively drooling at the thought, barely conscious that a trickle of saliva had formed at the edge of her mouth, running down her soft double chin.
"That sounds good," agreed Alice. "But…wait…why are my pajamas so much bigger than yours?"
"Laurie's mom musta got you the next size up," blurted out Jen absently. She was too distracted by her grumbling belly to pay much attention to the worried note in Alice's voice, but Laurie caught it immediately.
"But why would she get me bigger pajamas unless…oh no..I must really look fat!" Alice dropped heavily onto the bed, her entire flabby body bouncing slightly inside the voluminous pajamas.

Indeed, Alice did look fatter. All three girls had been keeping pace in their expansion, but due to the fact that Alice was apple-shaped, rather than
pear-shaped or top-heavy, she still looked fattest.

"I don't know why I'm getting so fat!" she said miserably. "I never eat anything except at our slumber parties!"

That was, of course, a ridiculous lie. Alice had convinced herself that she wasn't overeating nearly to the extent that she was, but the reality was that Alice's gluttony had spiraled completely out of control. She gorged herself to her limits at every meal, and rarely stopped herself from snacking between meals. She was always nibbling on cookies or candy bars. Her addiction to food was so total that she often could only fall asleep at night if she had a cookie in her mouth. Often, as she drifted to sleep, her mouth would keep nibbling and chewing. Alice had finally lost her credibility if she tried to claim that she at least stopped eating while she was asleep.

"It's...it's all diet food," stammered Laurie, suddenly flustered and desperate to turn Alice's attention away from her sleepover gluttony. If Alice had been paying attention, she might have become suspicious at Laurie's sudden change in behavior but the blonde chubbette was too busy wailing about her own weight.

"I know!" said Laurie, brightening up. "Why don't you take some of these protein bars and nonfat snacks with you? That way, if you ever feel hungry throughout the day, you can just eat some of these? You'll probably stop gaining right away!"

"Really? You think so?" Alice stared at her buxom friend. This had never occurred to her before!

Laurie smiled unctuously. "Oh, sweetie, I am positive that this plan will totally work."

"Oh, Laurie, thank you! I… don't know how to thank you!" Alice grabbed Laurie in an enormous, enthusiastic hug, accidentally burying her face in the valley between her monumental melons. Alice quickly let go, embarrassed, but Laurie quickly moved on. In reality, she was a little surprised at this display of affection, but she didn't let it show. Standing to the side and out of view, Jen watched the scene with a pained expression on her face. She knew the secret about the diet food, that it was not diet at all.

“This is the start of a brand new me!" said Alice brightly. "From now on…I'm only going to eat diet food! I'm going to start exercising! For real! Just you watch, I'm going to start working out and going to the gym and everything! I know that I've fallen through on exercise before, but this time I'll do it for real!"

"You don't need to exercise," said Laurie uncertainly, "I'm sure the diet food will be enough—"

"No, I mean it! I promise to start exercising!"

"Alright," said Laurie, pushing her fat friend away. "That's enough of that. Let's go eat. I'm starving!"

The three growing girls slowly waddled upstairs, drawn by the scent of delicious pancakes, slowly shuffling along and occasionally bouncing against each other like a trio of inflated beachballs when their fat tummies and round backsides bumped.

"Good morning, girls!" said Laurie's mom cheerfully as the ravenous beauties plodded into the kitchen, already gasping from the laborious trip up the stairs. The older woman was busy at the stove flipping pancakes. She had already finished a sizeable stack and was already at work on a second batch. "I thought you would be hungry after your little party, so I hope you don't mind that I made you a little something. Just to make up for embarrassing you last night, Laurie."

Laurie was already flushed from the exertion of walking upstairs, but she flushed even brighter. She pressed her full lips together in annoyance.

"Mother, please! Not in front of my friends!"

Alice and Jen hadn't even noticed, however. Upon entering the kitchen, the two bulging bunnies had plopped their wide bums into chairs around the kitchen table and started grabbing pancakes from the platter. Their new loose pajamas created a sinister illusion, making each swollen sweetie believe that she could afford to indulge "just this once."

Of course, their enormous appetites and non-existent self-restraint meant that nearly every meal for weeks had turned into a "one time indulgence," with inevitable results materializing around their hips, busts and waistlines.

They hadn't eaten in hours, so they were absolutely famished. For the first few minutes, there was barely any talking around the table as each growing, gaining girl thought of nothing more than shoving enough pancakes into her greedy face to silence her growling belly. The only noises were the soft clinks of silverware against plates and the steady, slobbery sounds of rapid chewing – and the occasional barely-disguised burp, since they were eating so fast that they inevitably swallowed enough air to swell their bellies just a little bit more.

Jen shoveled pancakes into her mouth faster and faster, barely pausing to breathe, her chubby chipmunk cheeks bulging. She stopped only when her mouth was so absolutely full that she couldn't close it entirely. Laborously, she began chewing, her lips parted so that syrup dribbled down her double chin.

"Dese pa'cathes are dethlithith!" she finally bubbled through a mouthful of food. She grabbed the syrup bottle and squirted another load of pure liquid sugar all over her plate. If Laurie hadn't been watching with mild disgust, Jen might have simply guzzled the golden syrup right from the bottle. Her greed was just that intense!

Jen leaned back with an explosive belch. "Oops! Excuse me!"
Alice giggled at the noise, but Laurie scowled darkly.

"Thankth for th' breakfatht, Mithith Belmontheth!" said Jen happily.

"Jen, slow down, you're making a scene," said Laurie crossly, before pushing a forkful of pancake into her own mouth. Unlike Jen, Laurie at least had the good manner to chew with her mouth closed, even though she took such huge eager bites that her chubby cheeks bulged.

"No, I'm not!" Jen piped in, her brow furrowing. Laurie winced as Jen accidentally blew specks of chewed-up pancake across the table with her every word. The busty beauty found Jen's behavior pretty disgusting, which was ironic considering that her own gluttony was mostly unchecked these days.

"Jen, I know that you just love to stuff your face, but you don't need to show us what you're eating while you're chewing it," said Laurie pointedly. "Honestly, do you even pause to taste what you're eating? The way you eat, it's like you're in some sort of contest."

"Mmm," mumbled Alice, her eyes vacant and far away. "That sounds kind of dreamy. A pancake eating contest! If only there was such a thing…" She sighed, obliviously shoving another forkful of sweet fluffy cakes into her mouth.

"Well, there isn't," said Laurie, "The closest thing you'll find is a pie eating contest. And you'll only find those in dorky county fairs in fly-over states." She snorted derisively.

"Oh no, that's not true!" said Alice, "There's going to be one at the school fair next month. Kristine and Lizzie are baking the pies; they're collecting entrance fees to help pay for the new uniforms."

Laurie stared.

"Um, you did know that, though, right?" said Alice. "I mean, you are the team captain, so they must have okayed it…by you…right…"

"Yeah, of course they did," muttered Laurie. They had, of course, but Laurie had totally forgotten. She'd been virtually ignoring her duties as team captain for months now, much too obsessed with her new relationship with Frank, her plot to fatten Alice, and (though she didn't admit it to herself) her constant binging.

Laurie's ballooning waistline was interfering with her cheer capabilities and not just because her uniform was becoming too constricting. She didn't bother to participate in any cheer routines, instead just barking orders at the other girls from the sidelines. She tended to excuse Jen and Alice from practice too, so a lack of exercise was just one more contributor to the three teens' burgeoning obesity.

It was anyone's guess what would happen the next time the girls were actually called upon to cheer at a game – if they didn't end up flashing the crowd by splitting their cheer uniforms wide open, they certainly wouldn't have the stamina to actually perform any routines. It was an inevitability that had the entire squad holding their breaths.

In the meantime, with the captain and co-captain ignoring their duties in favor of stuffing their faces, Kristine and Lizzie had asked permission to run the annual booth at the school fair, hoping to make some money to pay for new uniforms. Apparently they thought running a pie eating contest would make a lot of money for the squad? And apparently Laurie had okayed it without thinking.

"A pie eating contest is such a gross idea," sniffed Laurie. "I don't know what made Lizzie and Kristine think that would be a good way to raise cash. I couldn't imagine joining one of those things. They're so vulgar!"

The very idea of a pie-eating contest conjured up thoughts of yokels in overalls and straw hats, gap-toothed girls in gingham dresses, hayrides and hog-calling contests. Truly, it was the sport of hillbillies! For a sophisticated socialite like Laurie, it sounded dreadful. As much as the idea of gorging on pie might give her a slight involuntary tingle between her thighs these days, Laurie was not prepared to admit any fascination in front of her friends.

"I dunno," said Jen, "It's not that bad. I mean, at least you get to eat some pie. So even if you lose, you still kinda win!"

"No one wins that kind of contest," said Laurie. "Especially not girls like us. It's always some huge fat guy."

"I could totally win that contest," said Jen, her mind suddenly swimming with possibilities. Jen loved the idea of winning something for once; everyone always thought of her as second place compared to her friend Laurie, so the idea that she might be the stand-out champion for once was pretty exciting.

Jen rarely competed in any contest without her best friend, but if Laurie wasn't prepared to chomp down a whole load of blueberry pies…then that left the field wide open! Jen was certain that she could emerge the winner. Besides, the idea of getting to pig out on pie wasn't such a bad incentive by itself.

Her tummy quivered with the slightest growl at the thought of the taste. Sure, she was full of pancakes right now, but blueberry pie was an exciting new flavor the thought of which almost made her hungry again!

"Yeah, just what you need—more calories!" snorted Laurie, oblivious to the irony as she shoved a second stack of butter-drenched flapjacks onto her own plate. "The least you could do is pretend to care about your appearance."

"C'mon, like, it's fair food! It totally doesn't count!" said Jen. Alice nodded eagerly, happy to participate in this ridiculous charade of self-delusion if it meant she could get some tasty pie.

"What, you think there're no calories in a pie if you eat in at a fair? Do you even listen to yourself? Jen, I swear, sometimes you are such a bimbo." Laurie stabbed at her breakfast angrily.

"I'm not a bimbo!" said Jen crossly. She frowned in annoyance. The other girls might have taken her more seriously except that, unbeknownst to the pear-shaped princess, Jen had a slight trickle of maple syrup running down her chin.

"Sorry, Jen, but not even you could win a pie-eating contest. Every fattie in school will be competing in it!"

"You don't know what you're talking about! I could TOTALLY win!"

"No, you can't!"

"I'll show you! I WILL enter and I WILL win!" Jen shouted defiantly, rising to her feet in agitation. Laurie stared at her in bewildered confusion and even Alice felt her mouth go limp in surprise. Jen hardly ever got upset. And over this? A silly pie-eating challenge?

Latest posts

Back