• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Am I the only one.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickyj

I know this is a really weird question to ask all you FAs, but I'll go on anyway. I have since my early teens been attracted to SSBBWs, we're talking 350lbs t0 500lbs.
I have for a very long time found that I become very very aroused during sex by the smell emanating from an SSBBWs huge thighs.
Those that I had sex with were very very large women, and they all had very sweaty, smelly pussy's. Most guys would find this repulsive, but there is nothing that seems to arouse me more than an SSBBW with a very sweaty, smelly pussy. And to be perfectly honest, the smellier they were, the more I desired to have sex with them.
I was wondering whether any of the other guys here are aroused by this in a similar way?

Reactions: Jes

Latest posts

Back