• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Am new here, just sayin' hey. Rock n' roll!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stroker Ace

Turd Ferguson here.

I'm a newbie. I'm into people acceptence, weather it's size, sex, hair color, ect. Namaste- we are all one in the same body. I'm late 30's, male, sexually hetro (though I have been told I may be a lesbian in a man's body. No it's not a cheap pick up line but a rather bad attempt at humor, it's early). I hail from the Twin Cities area of Minnesnowta. I am happily married but love to talk (humor, light flirt). Am quite active in the local music scene. I've prefered (and have always prefered) the fuller female figure. So lucious, curvacvious, suculent, creamy, can wail away for hours... much like a Gibson Les Paul!

I guess many people I know are having a variety of acceptence issues, from my better half to friends to people I hardly know. I guess I prefer to talk openly and just want another outlet where noone seems to pre judge you. Maybe, have a good laugh, share some advice, and maybe just improve the sad state our world seems to be in and if we are really lucky we'll raise the intelligence level of the human gene pool a notch or two! Anyway, peace to you all, see you inside.

Check you later, rock n' roll- Turd Ferguson ('cause it's a funny name)

Latest posts

Back