• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An FFA Ponzi Scheme: The solution to the #1 BHM Woe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I've been thinking on this:

We all love FFAs. But we can never tell FFAs apart from non-FFAs in the wild, i.e. real life outside this forum.

What we need is recruiting, active, oh sweet active, recruiting by our resident FFAs. Yet, what's in it for them, other than extra work and more competition? Pondering this further, I realize that what we need is a pyramid or ponzi scheme, in which each FFA is required to enlist at least two more FFAs, but gets rewarded for it.

My first thought: clothing. Wearing a particular item of clothing as to clearly identify as an FFA.

Thinking further, clothing is dumb. Most women like to wear more than one shirt per week, if not day. Same with pants. And shoes. And colors. So I started thinking about Avon ladies and their pink cadillacs. And then it hit me.

We need to buy a standardized car for all FFAs. You see a lady driving one, she could be into you. No ifs, ands, or buts. Unless it's your butt. Because she's into you.

This made me vaguely remember the 80s, and a song about Pink Cadillacs. I think Tina Turner sang it in the Thunderdome, I dunno, these details are not important. I think pink caddys is what those Avon ladies use, so we need something different.

Like a Mini Cooper.

Why a Mini Cooper? Because they actually fit BHMs, and their British, therefore awesome. Do not question me on this.

Why pink? Because it's one of the few colors that'll be immediately noticeable on the open road, and because these are Minis, shouldn't be easily confused with the aforementioned Avon ladies.

To wit: BHMs, we must start a fund. We shall buy a pink Mini Cooper for every FFA who recruits at least two new FFAs. These in turn will get pink Coopers once they recruit two new FFAs each.

I know what you're thinking about, guys: that's a lot of $$$ to pay for a lot of customized British imports.

My answer to that: you will forever know immediately who the FFAs are.

Who's in?

Latest posts

Back