• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Annoying make-overs and stars supposedly gone bad

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
Why is it that when crappy fashion magazines (and lets not forget crappy celebrity gossip magazines) show supposedly new improved slimmer version of a person having lost tonnes of weight, do they show the heavier 'before picture' of them wearing brown, drab clothing with greasey flat hair and no make-up, spots and a gormless sad look on their face? Like they never had fun in their life before they had the 'miracle diet'.

One of the worst I seen was of Kirsty Alley and Janet Jackson, who in my non FA opinion look very hot fat or thinner. However in the rags they were shown wearing jogging trousers (sweat pants) with food spilled down their top and face covered in zits with hair like a birds nest. Obviously catching them at their worst and on a day when they decided not to go for the full grooming. Janet Jackson and Kirsty Alley are both very beautiful women so why did they show them looking like shit and make out that they were miserable because of the weight gain?

They show size zero anorexic twigs in designer dresses and put pressure on the rest of us to conform to that as aspiration of the body beautiful. Any way, I'm getting slightly off the point here. The thing that annoys me most was the Kathy Bates in Misery looking before photos used to highlight the need to be on the 'flavour of the month diet. how stupid do they think we are?, like we cant see someones beauty beyond a hairdo and some mascara!

Any opinions?

Latest posts

Back