• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Another Necklace - by Greinskyn (~BBW (multiple), Intrigue, Romance, ~~AR, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (multiple), Intrigue, Romance, Alternate Reality, ~SWG - innocent girls get caught up in the chess game of the cosmos

An Alternate Reality Story

Another Necklace
by Greinskyn

Chapter 1 – The Necklace Comes

Brittany gazed at the little box perched on the shelf in her locker.

“Who put this in here?” she asked herself. It wasn't much of a question as the only other people who knew the combination were Nick and Anne. When the contents revealed a tiny necklace inside, the list of two narrowed down even further.

“Oh Nick! How sweet!” she thought and put it on immediately.

There were only a few minutes before first period, but she just couldn't help herself; Brittany had to see how the necklace looked on her. A nearby ladies room gave the perfect opportunity.

Inside the rapidly emptying room Brittany gave her visage a thorough check. As usual she had no complaints. The blue Osaka blouse matched her eyes perfectly and highlighted her perky breasts. A pair of tight white GAP shorts also flattered her figure, leaving little to the imagination.

Out of habit Brittany turned to take in her spectacular ass. Perfection stared back at her; if she'd been someone else she'd have been terribly jealous.

...and the necklace?

Though it's beauty paled in comparison to it's wearer, the tiny silver charm served well to accentuate her appearance. Neither bold, nor gaudy, the little twinkles of light that danced off it's mirrored surface were the epitome of demure subtlety.

Brittany fingered it once with a smile before dashing off to class.

“Cute Necklace” Anne cooed, fingering the smooth surface. “What's the 116 stand for?”

Brittany, who hadn't noticed the tiny inscription on the back, took it into her own hands. “I don't know.”

“Maybe Nick got it second hand?” Anne offered.

“Maybe...” Brittany brushed her fingers over the fine etching, wondering what it signified.

That night Brittany sat in front of her dressing mirror gently brushing her hair. The ring of lights glittered off the tiny silvered surface caught her eye, causing her to pause. She couldn't wait to thank Nick in person for the wonderful gift.

With some hesitation Brittany removed it from her slim neck and hung it on the corner of her mirror. It was a place of honor. She let her eyes drift from the necklace to the picture of her and Anne at Disney World. From there she completed the circuit around the mirror to the rest of her dressing area. Her gaze took in her pink ballet shoes, a half dozen pictures of her and Nick, a battered ticket stub from the All American Rejects concert, and so on. These were the pieces of Brittany's life.

With a sigh she leaned forward and gave Nick's picture a kiss and turned in to bed.

The next morning...

Brittany scanned the closet, her fingers trailing along each garment as they were considered and rejected.

“Perhaps the hip-huggers?” she pondered. Normally she didn't like to wear the same color two days in a row. Still, she liked the way the abbreviated white denim highlighted her ass. More importantly, she liked the way Nick appreciated how they highlighted her ass. With a mischievous grin Brittany retrieved it from the hanger...

“What the...?” she exclaimed minutes later.

For some reason the jeans failed to fit true. Not only were they too tight, they refused to ride where they were supposed to. Despite several tugs, the waistband failed to conceal the briefest glimpse of her baby-blue panties. Sure they were low riders... but this was ridiculous.

“Blast it mother! How could you shrink these!” she thought furiously

A few squats did little to remedy the ill fit and only succeeded in pinching her uncomfortably. Finally, with a muttered curse of disgust, Brittany shimmied out of the binding garment.

“What a waste of 80 bucks!” she thought, looking longingly at the trendy jeans for a few moments more before discarding them.

“Now what?” she wondered aloud.

Brittany already had her heart set on the Jade blouse she was wearing, and didn't want to take it off again... especially since she'd just done her make-up and hair. The trouble was, nothing much went with the color other than white. Her eyes stopped on a pair of black jeans, but she looked doubtful.

“Honey! You're running late!” came a render shout from her mom at the base of the stairs.

That settled it; black it is.

In seconds Brittany had them on and was giving a loosening tug to the waistband. To her surprise they felt tighter than she knew they ought.

“Is mom washing everything in hot water?” she wondered.

The fit wasn't too uncomfortable so it would have to do. Actually the “poured into” look was rather inviting. She couldn't resist a few seductive poses, putting on her best pout while jutting out her ass. “Why Nick! How dare you suggest...”

Brittany's playacting halted suddenly as her keen senses detected that something wasn't quite right with her image. From this angle it seemed as if...

“Don't be ridiculous,” she chastised herself, stopping her probing hand just inches from it's target. “I'll just have to remind mother to use warm water on my clothes.”

Satisfied with her reasoning, she reached for the finishing touch; the necklace. After all, the other possibility was absurd...

As her slim hand plucked the charm from its perch, she froze.

“Where's Nick's picture? “

A patch of the frame lay bare where her favorite pic usually hung.

“Did it fall? “ she exclaimed to herself.

A quick scan of the table and the floor beneath it yielded nothing.

“Where could it have gone?”

Just then Brittany spotted his familiar visage in the lower corner of the mirror, kitty corner from where it should've been.

“How in the world did it get there?” Then she plainly remembered the playful kiss the night before.

“Honey, you'd better get a move on!” Her mother shouted from the base of the stairs. “It's getting late!”

“Coming mom!” Brittany shouted, quickly draping the necklace over her neck.

The mystery of her clothes and the moving picture would have to wait. She needed to gobble breakfast and go.

“Want some of mine?” her little brother Timmy asked, sliding a box of Count Chocula her way.

Brittany crinkled her nose at the super sweet crap he ate.

“No thanks,” she replied and poured herself a small bowl of Special K.

“Suit yourself” he shrugged with his own grimace. “I don't know how you eat that birdfood.”

Another typical morning in the Baker household...

“Wow! Beautiful necklace!” Jenn complimented Brittany.. “I wish my boyfriend would give me jewelry.” Her eyes turned mischievous. “So, have you thanked him yet.”

Her tone was equally suggestive.

Brittany gave her friend a playful slap. “No! What a dirty little mind you have!”

“Hey, I'm just being honest. A gift like that deserves something!”

Brittany sat up straight in mock offense. “My love can't be bought.”

“Yeah right! What'd you give him?”

“Actually nothing, he was helping his father out of town. I'll wait till lunch.”

Then the thought hit her – how did he manage to put the necklace in her locker?

“Hey there handsome!” Brittany purred setting her tray down next to her boyfriend.

“Hey there yourself!” he replied, returning the appreciative smile along with the greeting.

After the prerequisite kiss, she leaned back and asked. “So, notice anything different?”

Nick was instantly nervous, but his smooth demeanor concealed the fact. Whenever women asked that question it meant they'd done something that meant a whole lot to them and if you guessed wrong, well...

Nothing looked out of place. He needed an out.

“I don't know. You took three cherry tomatoes instead of two on your salad?”

Which earned him a playful slap.

“Hey you! Behave!” The look of irritation was a fake one.

So far, so good.

Suddenly she thrust her chest out. (Always a good thing) “I'm wearing the necklace silly!”

Nick's gaze took in the shiny metal object perched invitingly between her succulent breasts. “Oh oh! She said THE necklace. Am I missing something?”

Seeing no other recourse he said the first thing that came to mind. “It looks wonderful, where'd you get it?”

Brittany's cute face looked doubtful. “You mean it wasn't from you?”

“Nope!, Never seen it before... cute necklace though.” He clasped it in his strong fingers, feeling the heat from her body still radiating off it. “What's the 119 stand for?”

“116” She corrected, her voice somewhat distant.

Nick looked again. “Uh..uh It's 119.”

Brittany looked for herself. The number was indeed 119. “I guess I just looked at it wrong...”

“You don't by chance have a secret admirer do you?” Jenn asked playfully from across the table.

“More like a secret stalker!” Anne chided. “Didn't you say you found it in your locker?”

A shiver ran up Brittany's spine at that thought, but, she quickly pushed the image out of her mind.

One last glance at Nick confirmed that he really didn't give it to her. It was obvious he'd just seen it for the very first time, and his reaction to both the other girls' comments was far from positive.

Wanting a little space from the sudden tension and mystery, Brittany stood up and grabbed her tray. “I'll be right back. I'm going... to get some dressing for my salad.”

It was true, for that was where she was headed. It might have just been a quick excuse for a little air, but she quickly warmed to the idea. Somehow a little Italian dressing sounded good to her normally plain salad.

By the time she returned, the conversation had moved on.

“Did you see the full moon last night?” Alan asked. “It was totally bright out, you didn't even need a light...”

As with most mini-dramas in a teen's life the moment was soon forgotten. For a time.

[Continued in post 3 of this thread]

Back