• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any SSBBW/M try driving a VW Atlas Cross Sport?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixxee

So I hate to admit but I have outgrown my car....I love it and driving it w/ top down but I dont fit anymore...my leg hits the automatic shift button and only way to drive is to use the vw auto shift mode that I cant remember its name now.... But I am in desperate need of a car to drive and the one that has the biggest interior seems to be the Cross Sport...just wondering if anyone here has tried one? I have been house bound now for a while because of my car problem and I need to get out but I cant just go try a lot of cars/suvs....thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back