anyone catch Denise Crosby on Dexter?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

maxoutfa

And what a cool show Dexter is - humerous while stradling the fine line between shock and art.

But in the episode "Popping Cherry", who shows up as a twisted nurse, but Denise Crosby (most well known for playing Tasha Yar on Star Trek: Next Generation).

There's a terrific scene towards the end where a young Dexter confronts her, they get in a bit of a tussle, but then Dexter wins out and in the next scene there's Denise lying naked (covered only by some well placed sticky tape). She's grown a nice belly and some thick thighs since the 80's I must say. I'm going to have to TiVo that episode when it comes around again on Showtime.

Anyone else see it?

hortoen

here is a link with a lot of 2006 pics from Denise, but I think she hasn't gained that much

maxoutfa

maybe I should have made myself more clear - It's not like she's obese or anything, just a bit plump as the shots of her naked belly and thighs on Dexter clearly show. :smitten: :smitten:

SexxyBBW69

I have to say that is an awesome show..... I actually step away from the computer to watch.. lol

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I don't know what Dexter is but I've seen Ms Crosby recently somewhere else (I forget).

She looks a bit older and a bit heavier than her Tasha Yar days but then I don't weigh the same as I did in 1987, either.

Love the Shatner pic, too!

Dennis

cactopus

Baconator
CurvaceousBBWLover said:
She's older and heavier since Star Trek TNG but you have to keep in mind she was on that show 19 years ago.
I was gonna say wow she hasn't aged well at all, but now that you point out it has been 20 years... well.. no I think she still didn't age well. Her skin is terrible. For a woman of 49 she looks to be almost in her 60's. My parents look younger and they're 61.

maxoutfa

sure, I agree that 20 years have gone by, and I certainly don't expect a 50 year old woman to look under 30. All I'm saying is that I appreciated the bit of flesh that was shown - no big deal but it worked for me.

As for the show - It is a bit of genious - campy, creepy and fun all at the same time. The writing is crisp and the acting sublime.

hortoen

hortoen

Wagimawr said:
Starship. One word.

And anyway, the show was called Star Trek - Voyager.
I guess you're right. In Germany it is Raumschiff Voyager and I translated it directly into English.
But What do you think on Kate Mulgrew?
Doesn't she look a bit softened up and is on the best way to become a fine BBW or is it only my imagination or wishful thinking?

Latest posts