• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone want to write a Pokemon WG fanfic for me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredinno

Would anyone be interested for me to give them a commission for a Pokemon Weight Gain fanfic series? I have relatively low cost standards, but I'm willing to compromise. Generally, I would ask less than $2 a page.

The plot will be a somewhat dark, and concentrate mostly on plot rather than WG (somewhat like Borin23's pokemon WG series), and use at least a few OCS (only if needed tho). Just a heads up on that.
It will also mostly be plot oriented.
Reply if you need details.

Anyone who I accept initially will be given a 5 page pilot piece to work on, mainly to judge their writing performance.

Thank you in advance.

Latest posts

Back