• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR2: Jessica - by Matt L. (BBW, Romance, Self-realization )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW, Romance, Self-realization - it takes a special kind of guy to see total beauty, but it does happen

An Alternate Reality Story

AR 2: Jessica
by Matt L.

[Click here for prior installment)

Part One: Jessica’s Dilemma

It was a bright and sunny Friday afternoon as 18-year-old Jessica Kent lounged around her swimming pool, catching a few rays, and sipping a diet coke. Jessica was a dazzling beautiful young maiden with long curly ash blond hair, a rather attractive face complete with high cheekbones, big brown eyes, and full pouty lips. At 125 lbs, Jessica's slim figure looked marvelous in her peach colored string bikini. A popular young lady, Jessica had the attention of many promising young beau's, though in her heart only one mattered, Adam Cherry.

Adam was a good-looking young man, somewhat a non-conformist; yet cool in his own unique way. Jessica thought he was awesome, and couldn't wait to attend the prom with him.

Like that was going to happen! In reality Jessica's Mother despised Adam because of his common labor family. His dad was a truck driver, while his Mom worked the check out counter at a local food store. Mrs. Kent had high standards and she wouldn't have her daughter socialize with anyone beneath their status quo, especially anyone from a blue-collar background.

Though Mrs. Kent wasn't born into a family of wealthy means, she went to night school, and earned a business degree. Later she worked her way up the corporate ladder, after Jessica's father abandoned them when Jessica was four years old. Now assistant CEO of Harrison Enterprises and bringing home a top salary, Mrs. Kent provided for them the lap of luxury. No way would she let Jessica be involved with any man who couldn't provide the same wealthy lifestyle, that Jessica was now accustomed too.

Though her's was a life of privilege with a beautiful sports car, a big house and a vast collection of designer clothes, Jessica wasn't of the spoiled pretentious nature. Actually she was very down to earth, and had many friends from all walks of life. As Jessica was lost in her daydreams, Mrs. Kent arrived home from the office, and strolled out onto the patio to greet her vivacious daughter.

Beverly Kent was a statuesque, gorgeous woman, looking 10 years younger then her 39 years of age. Her short stylish golden blond mane complimented her beautiful face, as her light gray blazer with matching skirt, and white blouse tightly clung onto her firm svelte body. Cocktail in hand, Beverly approached her daughter.

"I've made arrangements for dinner tonight at that new trendy restaurant on Michigan Avenue, so be ready by six. Dress your best, a few business associates will be joining us."

Jessica looked over her Armondi sunglasses, "Actually Mom, I've made plans with Nora."

Nora Callahan was Jessica's best friend. A kind hearted young lady whom to Mrs. Kent’s displeasure, came from a blue-collar family. Though Beverly wasn't thrilled with Jessica hanging out with Nora, she accepted it anyway since Nora was such a sweet girl.

"What kind of plans", Mrs. Kent asked in a demanding tone.

Jessica smiled, "We're going to meet up at the Snack Shop, and then maybe go and see a movie."

The Snack Shop was a local hangout that served greasy hamburgers, and various other fast food items, as well as a variety of ice cream treats. Beverly took a power position, her hand on her slim hip, and looked Jessica straight in the eyes, "Okay, but make sure your home at a decent hour, dress appropriately, don't associate with any non-do wells, especially Adam what’s his name, and watch what you eat. There’s no place in our social status for a hefty young lady."

Beverly took a step closer to Jessica, "I WILL NOT HAVE A FAT DAUGHTER!"

Jessica's hand traced over her flat tummy and lean inner thighs, "Do I look fat to you?"

“Of course not baby, you're beautiful,” Beverly replied.

As Jessica repositioned herself on the lawn chair, Beverly bent over and got into her face, "But if your not careful the pounds will creep up on you, and you'll be a butterball again."

It was a fact. As a young girl Jessica was an overeater, and quite chubby. Thanks to a psychologist that her mother bankrolled, and a very expensive diet program, Jessica lost the weight just before she entered into high school.

"It's the bitter reality Jessica, fat girls aren't accepted in the business community. You'll end up working at K-mart and wearing a size 18." Beverly downed her cocktail in one quick gulp and was off to do her aerobics.

Later that evening Jessica looking stunning in a pink halter top and form fitting black jeans meeting up with Nora at the Snack shop. Nora was a very pretty young maiden, with fair skin, deep green eyes, and flaming long red hair. Her slim figure looked snazzy in a navy blouse, and white jeans. Taking a booth in the back corner, the girls pigged out on burgers and shakes as they conversed.

"I thought Your Mom frowned on you indulging in junk food," Nora asked as she sipped her chocolate shake.

Jessica smiled, biting into her hamburger, "She'd have a cow if she knew."

Jessica wiped her mouth with a napkin, "A few extra laps around the pool will keep my waist slim, and my Mom from ever knowing."

Just then Adam Cherry arrived taking a seat next to Jessica. The three of them mingled for a short time, until Nora decided to hook up with other friends else where, giving the couple some time to be alone. After the snack shop closed for the night, Adam walked Jessica to her car. As they engaged in a long, deep goodnight kiss, a rose colored BMW pulled up and began honking its horn!

It was Beverly Kent and she was furious! Bad enough it was after midnight; Jessica was with a boy she forbidden her to see. "Get your ass in your car and follow me home!!!!"

Once Beverly drove off, Jessica kissed her steady, and told him that she'd see him as soon as possible. Once at home Beverly yelled at her daughter non-stop. Jessica walked into the kitchen, the stress was too much for her to handle. Opening the fridge Jessica helped herself to some milk, drinking it from right out of the carton. Beverly grabbed the carton from her daughters hand, "A proper young lady uses a glass! See the effect that boy has on you!"

As Beverly continued her tirade, Jessica helped herself to some pie, eating it with her fingers.

""What do you think your doing?" Beverly asked in shock, and deeper rage.

Jessica yelled back to her Mom, her mouth full of pie, "If I can't date Adam, then you won't have a thin daughter! I'll eat my way into becoming a blimp if only to make you feel as unhappy as I do right now!"

That was enough for Mrs. Kent who slapped the pie out of Jessica's hands.

Jessica stormed upstairs to her large bedroom.

Beverly barked, "We'll continue this conversation in the morning Jessica!"

For Jessica Kent the weekend was hell. Not once was Jessica left out of Beverly's sight. Jessica was given a variety of chores to do around the house, no one was allowed over, all her calls were screened, and all her meals were modest helpings, to say the least, mainly salads and fruit.

When Monday morning arrived Beverly informed her daughter, "Unless you break up with Adam today, you can forget about attending the prom."

Part Two: Leah’s Mirror

That afternoon, directly after school Jessica went straight to the Snack Shop and gorged herself with a huge bowl of ice cream, complete with chocolate syrup, and extra whip cream. She was going to get even with her Mother for having to break up with Adam Cherry by gaining as much weight as possible.

Though Jessica had Nora give Adam the bad news, it didn't make her feel the least bit better. Jessica was quite upset, though somehow eating did bring her some comfort. She actually wasn't full after finishing the bowl of ice cream, so Jessica then ordered 4 hot dogs, and a large shake. Jessica thought about her younger days as an overeater, and how whenever she would be upset, or angry she would turn to food.

Jessica thought to herself as she munched on the hotdogs, "Wow, if I'm becoming an overeater again, I'll have no problem becoming heavy."

Sitting off in a booth not far from Jessica was Leah Sverker, who watched Jessica eating in a fury. Leah removed herself from her seat, and sat down across from Jessica. "You look like your disturbed by something Miss, can I help?"

Jessica spoke as she slurped her milkshake, "I don't really think so."

Leah smiled, “Give me your hand young lady.”

Jessica looked to Leah, "Why?"

Leah took hold of Jessica's hand and closed her eyes, "Your Mother doesn't approve of your boy friend due to issues concerning social class, and so you want to get even with her by gaining weight. Your Mother is a closed minded women who is very slim and trim, though before she married your father who left the two of you for another woman when you were four years of age, your mother was on the chubby side herself.”

Jessica was impressed, "Wow! Your right!"

Leah let loose of Jessica's hand, and opened her eyes. Jessica's head sunk into her chest as she told Leah, "I wish I was poor, dirt poor. Then my Mom wouldn't be able to find fault with Adam."

Leah stood up, "I can help you Miss, trust me."

Before Jessica knew it she was at the antique store, standing in front of a large mirror with oak trim. Looking over her slim body dressed in a purple silk blouse and blue designer jeans, Jessica asked, "Is this really going to work?"

Leah encouraged Jessica," Look into the mirror Miss, and imagine your life without the golden spoon."

Jessica did just that, and as the mirror started to glow she closed her eyes for less then a minute. Once Jessi opened them again she found herself no longer at the antique store, but in a rather dinky, cramp apartment standing over the stove warming up some left over pasta. "Oh my gosh it actually worked!!!!"

Looking down to her generously large breast she thought out loud, "Oh oh, I'm fat."

Jessi waddled to the bathroom, her bra less breasts bouncing on top of her big swollen belly as she walked. The tiny bathroom was a far cry smaller then the bathroom that was in the home she knew before. It was so small that it didn't even have a tub, just a shower stall.

Looking into the mirror Jessi was amazed on how different she looked with a rounded, chubby face. Gone were her high cheekbones, replaced by ripe apple cheeks, and a thick double chin. Her blond mane wasn't as curly, and not as long, barely coming down to her shoulders, pulled back by two pink butterfly shape barrettes. Jessi smiled, and bit her lip, "Maybe I don't look the same, but man am I cute.''

Jessi then gazed over her newly acquired girth dressed in a pink flannel shirt, and lime green spandex slacks, that were so tight that her rolls poured over the waistband.

Unbuttoning her shirt Jessi was dumb struck!

" I'm really a big girl!" she exclaimed.

She ran her fingers over her larger breasts, and big corpulent belly, which she playfully shook. Her hands glided down her spacious waist, and she tugged on her newly formed love handles. Jessi took a step back from the mirror to get a better look at herself, and covered her mouth when she discovered how wide she had become.

Jessi's wide spread hips were covered by a layer of fat, and her enormous butt stuck out over her beefy, massive thighs. Stepping onto the scale, Jessi blinked when it read, 281 lbs. Jessi sat down on the toilet seat, as her big belly rested over her big thighs. Buttoning back up her shirt Jessi realized what had happened.

"If we were poor my Mom could have never sent me to see a psychologist, or put me on that expensive diet program. I'm still an overeater!!!!"

Jessi went back into the kitchen, and consumed the pasta that she had left on the stove. Then she made herself a jelly sandwich, and with a bag of chips retired to her small living room to watch some television. The hours flew by and before she knew it her Mom arrived home from work.

Beverly Kent was altered as well. No longer a slim and shapely businesswoman, but a heavy set, frumpy looking cleaning woman, whose gray colored uniform barely fit her enlarged body. Not only was Beverly very pear shaped, but also gravity wasn't kind to her big, wide caboose, and her over size thighs rubbed together as she walked.

The upper half of her body was flabby, but had pretty much remained the same. Beverly's face had gotten a little rounder, with the hint of a double chin, and her blond hair that she wore in a ponytail was a shade lighter.

As Beverly said hello to Jessi, she helped herself to a liter of coke, which she drank from right out of the bottle. Sitting down on a worn out chair, Beverly turned to her daughter and said, "Mind putting in a couple of TV dinners?"

Jessi got off the sofa and did as she was told. As they ate dinner Jessi was both shocked, and delighted in her Mom's change in personality. The previously successful, and slim Beverly was a bit distant, and cold to her daughter, but the new Beverly was more open, and compassionate. They actually chatted like friends, and engaged in all matters of girl talk.

After dinner Jessi went to give Adam a phone call, but for some strange reason she couldn't remember his phone number. However she did recall Nora's number and called her. "Hey Nora, What'cha do’ in?" Jessi asked in a bubbly, cheerful voice.

Nora replied, “Oh just watching a rerun of Friends with Adam.”

Jessi was confused. Why was Nora watching television with Adam, what was Adam even doing over at her house? Then it became plain as day when Nora asked with a giggle behind her voice, "Hey girlie girl, anyone ask you to the prom yet?"

In this reality Jessi wasn't dating Adam, Nora was! Jessi couldn't believe this; she bit her lip, and told Nora she would give her a call later. After hanging up the phone, Jessi went to her scant drably bedroom and began to cry. Beverly walked in on her daughter, and sat down besides her on the bed. "What's a matter baby?"

Jessi stood up, wiping the tears from her eyes, Nora's going to the prom with Adam," the tears started flowing again, "They're a couple."

Beverly got off from the bed, and hugged Jessi; "Now precious, your such a pretty girl, I'm sure there’s lot's of boys who'd love to take you to the prom."

Jessi in a soft voice told her mother, "Look at me Mom, I'm o'most 300 pounds. Who'd want to take me to the prom?"

Beverly took a step back, "Okay, so your full figured. Tell me where it says a full figure woman can't be attractive."

Jessi sat back down onto the bed as Beverly continued, “All you have to do is dress nice, fix your hair and be sociable. You'll be fine baby.”

Beverly 's hand glided across Jessi's sweet face, “Don't ever put yourself down baby. Anyways it's not how you look that really makes a person attractive. It's the size of your heart, and what you have to offer the world.”

Jessi curled up on the bed and stared into space, as her mother added, "I'm sure you'll find a date for the prom."

Part Three: A Change of Events

The days went by in a hurry as the date of the prom drew near, and young Jessi still dateless was getting adjusted to her new life. First of all Jessi no longer had the vast wardrobe that she had in her previous reality, but a closet full of clothes from second hand stores, and K-mart.

Jessi also discovered that she shared a car with her Mother, a 1991 station wagon that was riddle with rust spots, and missing its front fender. However Jessi's biggest surprise was the fact that she had a part time job as a housekeeper at a bank.

Though Jessi still had a few of the same friends including Nora, most of the more wealthy girls at school were now more or less strangers. Feeling down because the prom was only a week away, and she still hadn't a date, Jessi skipped her afternoon duties at the bank, and went to the Snack Shop to try and eat away her misery.

Looking cute with her hair in a ponytail, and wearing an over size black T-shirt, and baggy blue jeans, Jessi gobbled up a large bowl of ice cream, then ordered 4 large slices of pie.

Jessi's heart was broken, and it hurt her to see Nora with Adam every day at school behaving more like newlyweds then just a pair of teenagers going steady. 18-year-old Jim Celkis entered the Snack shop and ordered a cup of coffee to go, but as he noticed Jessi eating alone, with a grim scowl written across her pretty face he changed his mind, and decided instead to drink it there.

Jim was a good-looking articulate young man who was a friend of Adam Cherry. Hanging out with Adam, Jim got to know Nora, and even some of her friends including Jessi.

Jim walked over to Jessi coffee in one hand, and branding a cigarette in the other, "Do you have the blues or what?"

Jessi looked up to Jim as she dropped a piece of pie unto her lap, and then scooped it up and ate it. Jim sat down across from Jessi, "Y'know I have a B average in psychology, so I'm a good listener. Mind telling me why a pretty young lady like you has such a sour look on her face?"

Jessi raised her eyebrows, "You think I'm pretty?"

Jim laughed, "Yeah, sure I do. I mean it's the truth, you’re very pretty."

Jessi put down her fork, "I'm so overweight, how can I be pretty?"

Jim shook his head, "Oh Jessica, people will insult you at the drop of a dime, why do it to yourself?"

After sipping his coffee Jim took a long drag from his cigarette and then added, "Haven't you ever taken a good look at yourself in the mirror? You have the sweetest face, and prettiest eyes I've ever seen."

Jessi patted her big belly, "I'm a blimp."

Jim reached over and took Jessi by the hand, "Okay, so you've an ample figure. A lot of guys are attracted to fuller figured females."

Jessi continued to eat the remaining slices of pie as she asked Jim, "How do you feel about fuller figured females?"

Jim looked straight into Jessi's eyes and with a smile replied, "Whenever I see you, you make my day. Matter of fact I wish I could see you more often."

Jessi dropped her fork, "You really mean that!?!"

Jim nodded his head, “Of course I do. Maybe I don't know you very well, but the little I do know tells me your a special young woman.”

Jim released Jessi's hand and he leaned in towards her over the able, "Though Ms. Kent I also wish you weren't so upset over your weight. Where does it say a full figure woman isn't attractive? Matter of fact Jessi, I think your very attractive."

Jessi remarked, "It's not only my weight that's bothering me Jimmy, the guy I had my heart set on to take me to the prom is going with someone else."

Jim leaned back and smiled, "Then why not go to the prom with me"

Jessi blinked her eyes, "Of course I will Jimmy! That'll be fab-tab-ulous!!!!"

Once Jessi arrived home she couldn't wait to tell her Mom who became even more enthusiastic over the prom then Jessi. In the days that followed, Beverly, Jessi and Nora pooled their finances together and bought Jessi an exquisite crimson red gown with white trim that flattered her womanly Rubenesque figure. When Jim came to Jessi's door on prom night his jaw dropped the moment he landed eyes on her, "You look beautiful."

Jessi walked over to Jim, and wrapped her arms around him, "I feel beautiful."

Then they embraced in their first kiss.

---

Epilogue:

For Jessica Kent the evening was a smashing success. Not only was she the belle of the ball, but also she had discovered her soul mate, her one true love. After graduation Jessi went to business school and earned a masters degree, and later became CEO of a mega corporation. She also got her over eating under control, and managed to get her weight down to just under 250 lbs. Later after Jim became a psychologist who opened a clinic for women with poor self-esteem, Jessi married him.

As for mamma Beverly, she became the live-in nanny for their 4 children. Never looking back on her previous existence, Jessi realized it's not what you look like that's important, it's the total person - including who you are inside your heart, and what you do with your life - that really matters.

[Click here for next installment]

Back