• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR3: Caroline's Story - by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Imagery, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Imagery, ~SWG - Leah's shop changes the reality of yet another chubby, and in this case her friends

An Alternate Reality Story

AR3: Caroline's Story
by Matt L.

(This story is the property of Matt L. and appears here with his authorization. Any reposting must be authorized by him and no one else. Click here for prior installment.)

Part One: Caroline’s Birthday Wish

It was a Thursday afternoon as Caroline Weston enjoyed her lunch break with her three closest friends at a swanky downtown Chicago restaurant.

Caroline, who worked as an office assistant at Longshore Marketing Inc., was a very pretty young maiden with a cute adorable round face and beautiful green eyes. Caroline's short brown hair was always kept in a rather professional style, as her chubby 190 LB fuller figure always looked marvelous in any outfit she wore. Heavy all her life, Caroline accepted the fact that she was a big beautiful woman and rather then battle her weight chose to embrace it.

"Style isn't a size," was Caroline's motto.

Caroline's friends on the other hand were all slim, with the exception of Serene Lindenbaum who at 145 lbs. was slightly plump. Serene had long, thick black hair, a very attractive face and an ever so sensual voluptuous body. Serene fought hard to keep her weight in check, which was a full time job since she loved to eat. A popular young lady, Serene worked as CO-director of sales at Salters department store.

Daphne Traylos.a vain lass who wore contacts instead of glasses, never had a problem staying thin. At122 lbs, Daphne often flaunted in her own words "perfect looks." Daphne's face was easy to look at with high cheekbones and deep blue eyes. Her silky brownish-blond mane was shoulder length and worn in an ultra preppy style, and her slim curvaceous figure caught the attention of many male admirers. It goes without saying, more then a few people thought that Daphne got the job as office manager at Longshore Marketing Inc. on her looks alone.

Rachel Clark was a dazzling attractive young lady with long curly brown hair that rode half way down her back, a very exquisite face and slim o'most hourglass shape. Friends since high school and now room mates at one point in their lives Rachel was heavier then Caroline. Then for her senior prom Rachel lost 75 lbs and ever since then weighed just under 130 lbs. Employed as a Gal Friday for a finance and loan company, Rachel wasn't nearly as down to earth as Caroline. A nice enough person in her own right, Rachel had what she considered high standards and an uppity nature.

As Serene played with her salad minus dressing, and spoke of the nerdy guy in hardware who keeps flirting with her, Caroline's mind was elsewhere. Tomorrow was her 21st birthday and she was in deep thought speculating on how it would be celebrated.

In her heart Caroline was looking forward to a night on the town with her friends. Dinner at an exclusive restaurant then dancing the night away at Excalibur’s, which just happen to be Chicago's most popular dance club.

Serene turned to Caroline, "He'd be the perfect guy for you Carrie."

Caroline snapped out of her daze, "Uh, who?"

Tilting her head towards Caroline, Serene remarked, "Irving, Y'know the guy whose been flirting with me."

Caroline blushed in embarrassment as she admitted, "Sorry my mind's been elsewhere."

"On what may I dare ask?" Daphne questioned as she wolfed down her salad with extra dressing.

Caroline smiled, "Tomorrow's my 21st birthday and so I thought the four of us could go out and celebrate big time. After all it's Friday night and we're all young, single and beautiful."

Rachel turned to Caroline, "Sorry Caroline, I don't mean to be a pooh but, I can't make it. Nicolette Collingwoods throwing a soiree Friday night and she personally invited me."

Caroline's jaw dropped, "Isn't she a snob?"

Rachel rolled her eyes and smiled, "Well sort of, yes. But Nicolette only throws the best social affairs in town. Any one who's any one is going to be there."

Caroline folded her arms over her well endowed breasts, "Oh is that so?"

Rachel reached over and placed her hand onto Caroline's arm, "I'm sorry I can't ask you to tag along but, you don't exactly fit in and you'd end up being bored and hating me for bringing you with me."

Caroline looked away and bit her tongue, "Forget it. Serene, Daphne and I will have an excellent time without you."

Serene cleared her throat, "Actually I can't make it either. I have a date."

Rachel laughed, "Not with that nerdy guy?"

Serene pushed her salad aside, "Of course not. I'm going out with this salesman I met, Vance Palmeroy."

Caroline looked to Daphne, "I guess this leaves just you and me."

Daphne then let Caroline down as well, "I've a date with Tom Badalamenti."

Caroline leaned over the table towards Daphne, knocking over her diet coke into her salad plate, "Tom Badalamemti!"

Daphne shook her head, "Yeah, you know Tommy he's the lead supervisor of the facilities department."

Caroline was miffed! Bad enough Daphne snubbed her as well but, she happened to be going out with the one man she was smitten with. Many an afternoon was spent over break as Caroline and Tom would engage in various topics of small talk. Caroline had high hopes that Tom would ask her out, but now all her hopes were dashed to the ground. How could she compete with the vixen Daphne who was a natural flirt, and had a slim tight body with ample cleavage and dainty waist?

As the female cohorts listened, Daphne all bright eyed and bushy tail told the girls, "Yeah, Tom's taking me to see the Blackhawks play the Maple Leafs, then pizza afterwards."

Caroline kept quiet during the remainder of the lunch, listening to her friend’s gasbag over their selfish plans for Friday night. Once the friends were about to leave the restaurant Daphne told Caroline, "Don't worry, you'll have other birthdays for us to celebrate."

Rachel concurred as she left a measly two dollar tip, "Maybe we can rain check this one?"

Caroline only answered with a false smile, after all how often she would turn 21.

Part Two: A Look In The Mirror

Caroline was in such a foul mood after being ditched by her girlfriends, she decided to take the rest of the afternoon off and do some window-shopping. She visited a couple of stores in hope of buying something to pick up her sour mood but hadn't found a single item that did the job. Spotting the antique store on 59th and Kedzie, she decided to check it out.

Leah Sverker smiled as Caroline walked in and asked, "Looking for anything special?"

Caroline nodded her head and replied, "No, I'm just browsing."

Leah caught the sadness in Caroline's eyes and walked over to her, "Why are you so unhappy young lady?"

Caroline politely told Leah that it wasn't a big deal then turned to walk out of the store. But, before she could leave, Leah took hold of Caroline's left hand and closed her eye's, "Your closest friends have snubbed you on your 21st birthday. You're feeling abandoned because they show little loyalty and are only concerned with their lives."

Caroline remarked, "Your right!"

Then Leah continued, "You have a good sense of self-esteem though you feel your friends are more popular because they weigh less then you. You do have a male admirer that's involved with a friend who’s very vain and into her appearance."

Leah opened her eyes and let loose Caroline's hand.

Caroline was amazed, "Tom! You’re talking about Tom and my friend Daphne!"

Leah smiled as she told Caroline, "Your one friend was once a heavy girl, while another is always on a diet to remain at her current weight though she loves to eat. True or not?"

Caroline laughed, "How do you know all this!?"

Leah quickly led Caroline into the back room as she replied, "Does it matter?"

In the backroom Caroline was shown the colossal full-length mirror with oak trim as Leah explained, "There are other realities then the ones in which we live. There's a reality where your one friend never lost the weight, and your other friend couldn't keep the pounds from claiming her body. Your friend whose vain and arrogant in this reality is more down to earth as a shy fat girl."

Caroline's mouth dropped, "Huh? You can't be serious?"

Leah replied that she was and instructed Caroline to look into the mirror, and think of that alternate plane of existence. Caroline shrugged her shoulders and did as she was told. As she gazed into the mirror Caroline felt a cold chill run through her body, then she closed her eyes.

Part Three: New Lives For Caroline's Friends

The first thing Caroline noticed when she opened her eye's was that she was standing in the office of an office Manager. Looking around the room Caroline was delighted by the fact that in this reality she held the position of office manager. Walking into her private bathroom Caroline looked into the mirror and discovered a few changes in her appearance.

Her hair was now not only much longer reaching just below her shoulders, but was a darker shade of brown with blond highlights. Caroline was still the same size though was dressed in a beautiful maroon colored dress that flattered her full figure. A knock on the door and the sound of a male voice prompted Caroline to open the door.

Standing in her office was Tom Badalamenti. Tom was a tall gentleman with dark black hair and mustache. He was known as your all American guy next store with a good sense of humor and rugged confidence. "I heard it's your birthday tomorrow, so I'd like to treat you in seeing the Blackhawks play the Maple leafs then pizza afterwards, if that's okay with you?"

Caroline was all a buzz as a smile blossomed upon her pretty face, "I'd love too but can't."

Tom raised an eyebrow, "And this is because?"

Caroline laughed, "Nothing major Thomas, I've already made plans with my friends for tomorrow night, but I'm free Saturday."

Tom smiled as he gently rubbed Caroline's fore arm, "I understand. We'll do something Saturday."

After a bit of small talk Tom made tracks to check up on a few things in his department, and Caroline walked across the hall to visit her office assistant Daphne. Entering the office filled with tiny cubicles Caroline found Daphne with a stack of papers in her arms. Unloading the mound of papers unto her desk, Daphne replied, "I know these all need to be filed by the end of the day but, give me a break."

Caroline slowly shook her head, "There's no hurry Daphne I only stopped by to talk about tomorrow evening."

As Daphne talked nonstop about Friday evening, Caroline looked over the Daphne of this reality. Daphne now had a short rather mature hairstyle, wore glasses and was a round butterball of a girl at 212 lbs! Dressed in a light pink pants suit that exposed every pound of her girth, Daphne looked very much the nerdy office chick. "Caroline we're going to have a blast!"

Caroline listened to Daphne's joyful banter for a few minutes, then informed her about Tom asking her out. Daphne grabbed hold of Caroline's shoulders, "That is so cool!"

Taking a seat behind her desk Daphne continued, "I am so jealous of you."

Caroline placed her hands on her wide womanly hips, "Really, you don't say."

Daphne reached for a doughnut," Yeah, I mean Tom spoke to me a few times, but your getting places."

As the two friends conversed Tom walked in and told Caroline, "I'm free for the next 20 minutes, want to take a break?"

Caroline responded with a cheerful, "Yeah, I think I can do that."

Tom turned to Daphne, "Mind running downstairs to the vending machine and bringing a couple cans of coca cola to my office?"

Daphne stood up, "Sure Tom."

Tom opened the door for Caroline, then told Daphne, "Oh by the way check the mail room and see if I have any mail."

Daphne nodded her head as Caroline asked Daphne to do the same for her.

"Yes, Caroline," Daphne replied.

Caroline found much pleasure in the fact that she was now Daphne's boss. An alternate Daphne who was now not only more down to earth, but kind of a geek. The rest of the work day went without incident, and after Caroline gave Daphne a ride home in her black BMW, Caroline drove to the mall where Serene worked at Salters department store.

Once arriving at Salters, Caroline walked towards the back of the store where the offices were located. Caroline heard a male voice shout from behind her, "Hey! Caroline! Looking for Serene?"

Caroline turned around and discovered a slim young man with blond hair. Once she saw his nametag, which read Irving, it dawned on Caroline. In this reality Irving was Serene's boyfriend! Caroline smiled as she thought, "Serene actually rejected this guy, then tried to pawn him off on me. Now in this reality they're a couple."

Irving told Caroline that Serene was on her way to the time clock, and after pointing her in the right direction Caroline thanked Irving and quickly went on her way to meet up with her friend. Serene was about to leave the store when she spotted Caroline walking towards her.

"Hi Caroline. What'cha doing here?" Serene asked in a bouncy fun loving voice.

Caroline smiled from ear to ear, "Oh I thought I'd do some shopping for a new dress for our outing tomorrow night. Why not join me?"

Serene shook her head and replied as she giggled, "Sounds like a plan."

While the friends shopped Caroline took advantage of looking over the Serene of this reality. Serene, whose black hair was still long and curly was no longer a slightly plump maiden of 145 lbs, but was now a very buxom tubby female of at least 239 lbs. Serene did look good, wearing a dark green dress that showcased her generously large breasts, and drew attention to her sensual big belly. Serene's face was even more attractive with fuller cheeks and a slight double chin.

After shopping the girls stopped for a bite to eat, and though Caroline only had a burger, fries and coke, Serene pigged out on 2 burgers, fries, onion rings, a slice of pie, two scoops of ice cream and a large chocolate shake. Caroline discovered as they conversed that Serene was now a much sweeter young lady who had no hang ups what so ever about her size, or eating habits. She couldn't care less if she became heavier, and had a very impressive good outlook on life. Serene spoke of Irving with much affection, and made it known to Caroline that he was the only man for her.

Once dinner was over the two friends made plans to meet at Caroline's place tomorrow evening before taking on the Chicago nightlife, and celebrate Caroline's birthday in style. Later when Caroline arrived home she was disheartened to find that her roommate Rachel was out. Caroline was more then just a little curious in seeing what the alternate Rachel was like.

Getting undressed Caroline took a shower and as the water sprayed unto her beautiful round body she wondered if Rachel was merely working late or out with that stuffy rich stick chick Nicolette Collingswood. After the shower Caroline stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror and smiled at her reflection, "Am I one big beautiful babe or what?"

In a snug pair of sweat pants and over size T-shirt Caroline retired to the living room with a romance novel and waited anxiously for Rachel. An hour later the living room door opened, and Caroline dropped her book in shock! Rachel walked in wearing a maid's uniform complete with apron. The Rachel of this reality had short haircut in a Dutch boy style that didn't do her round pudgy face any favors. Rachel was now a thigh thick 268 lbs young lady. Removing her apron, Rachel's big belly slid downwards after being released from the strain, as her huge breasts laded on top of her enormous belly.

Rachel mumbled something under her breath, then as she turned and walked into the kitchen Caroline got a good look at Rachel's backside. Her hips were wide and the uniform was so tight it exposed every roll wrapped around Rachel's spacious waist. Caroline's mouth dropped when she saw how broad and expansive Rachel's bottom had become. It was so large and flabby it actually jiggled when she walked! In this reality Rachel never lost weight for the prom and remained heavier then Caroline. After a few minutes Rachel returned with a sandwich and glass of milk.

Sitting down on the couch next to Caroline, Rachel announced as she began to eat, "I've a problem Carrie. Mrs. Collingswood's throwing a party tomorrow evening, so I'm going to have to work late."

Caroline almost fainted! Rachel wasn't friends with Nicolette but was her maid! Caroline laughed and a confused Rachel asked, "What's so funny?"

Caroline leaned over and hugged her best friend, "Not to worry Rach. What time do you think Nic..er.. Mrs. Collingswood will let you off for the night?"

Rachel thought for a minute, "Around Mid-night I suppose."

Caroline smiled, "Well I don't really think we have a problem since Excalibur's doesn't get hopping until after twelve anyway. I'll call the girls and explain that our evening will start a little later."

Rachel blinked her eyes, "What? You won't just ditch me because I have to work late?"

Caroline shook her head, "Of course not, I couldn't really celebrate my birthday without you."

Rachel beaming with happiness replied, "You're my best friend."

"Yeah I knew that," Caroline concurred as she slapped her friend on the knee with her book, then resumed her reading.

Epilogue

Caroline's birthday was a smashing success! Looking ultra attractive in a black dress that showed off her full figure Caroline, as well as Serene dressed in a silver low cut gown, were the most popular chicks in the dance club that night. Drawing the attention of many men they danced the night away in grand fashion. Daphne looked okay but, a little bit on the nerdy side in a red blazer, white blouse and gray knee high skirt. A couple of guys did flirt with her, including a shy young man with a bad haircut and acne who eventually won her heart. Rachel dressed in an over size orange T-shirt and black spandex slacks that made her tummy bulge look even bigger. Somewhere in the mist of the evening Rachel ordered an extra large pizza, and shared it with the guys working the door.

As the months went on Caroline and Tom became an item. Caroline later became manager of a software company and moved to a large house in the suburbs. Rachel did meet and fall in love with a young man who was a waiter. Later Rachel found employment as a receptionist for the same software company Caroline managed. Daphne married the guy she met that night at Excalibur's and became a stay at home Mom as her weight increased to 275 lbs. Serene married Irving, then peaking at 300 lbs opening up her own big beautiful women's dress shop. The years went on and so did their friendships. Best of all when Caroline's 30th birthday rolled around, there wasn't any chance any one of them would snub her.

Finis

(For the next chapter in this series, click here)

Latest posts

Back