• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR7: Britney Spears - by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Adventure, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Adventure, Romance, ~MWG - An ambitious girl and a resourceful friend both fulfill their dreams

An Alternate Reality Story

AR7: Britney Spears
by Matt L.

(Click here for the prior story in this series)

This story is the sole property of Matt L. Any reposting of this story must have the permission of Matt L. at [email protected]

Prologue

There she was on stage, in front of a thousand screaming fans. Britney Spears was singing her latest hit recording and dancing in a wild sexual manner. Her long blond mane flowing freely through the air, her slim perfectly tone body moving in a flagrant erotic fashion. Looking every bit the tart in her raunchy outfit, Britney favored the crowd with another song. Moving across the stage, she sang her heart out for the crowd.

Then Britney woke up.

Part One: Britney’s Desire

Britney smiled as she opened her eyes after her long night rest. She had the same recurring dream that played out in her sub-conscious the night before. In the dream Britney was a pop princess, the worlds ultimate singing sensation talented, slim, attractive and loved by millions of fans. Hopping out of bed, Britney grabbed her hairbrush, and pretending it was a microphone, began to sing as she pranced around her tiny bedroom. In the middle of the song Britney stopped in front of her mirror, then reality set in.

It was a fact Britney wasn't the girl in her dreams, but someone quite different. Britney flung her long blond hair her shoulder, and brushing back her bangs, took a look at her round pudgy face. A pretty gal nonetheless, her smile exposed the dimples in her chubby cheeks, and enhanced her thick double chin. Taking a step backwards, Britney tilted her head as she glanced over her reflection.

The mirror revealed a beefy 300-pound young lady, tightly wrapped in pink cotton pajamas. Britney's hand slid over the elastic waistband of her pajama bottoms, and as she scratched her big belly, made this vow, "I'm going to make my dream a reality. I'm going to be a pop singer and rescue Momma and me from this dumpy little trailer. I'm going to buy us a big mansion, and I'm going...."

Just then Britney's mother walked in, and interrupted her daughter, "Britney dear, breakfast is on the table."

Britney made a dash to the small cramp kitchen in the trailer, and sat down at the table. Mrs. Spears followed, after grabbing her cup of coffee, joined her daughter at the table. With her hair in curlers and in a fuzzy neon green nightgown, the very pear-shaped Mrs. Spears reached for the pancakes as she asked Britney, "Were you talking to yourself dumpling?"

Britney spoke as she ate, "I was jest encouraging myself Momma. I'm going to be a superstar like my hero, Mandy Moore."

Mrs. Spears began buttering a slice of toast, "Britney baby, keep your feet planted firmly on the ground. Stop wasting time on far-flung fantasies. Maybe you have a real nice sing'n voice dumpling, but you'll never make it in show business."

Britney figuring it was better to remain silent, and avoid an argument, continued to gobble up her breakfast as her mother spoke. "The people in Hollywood are interested in skinny gals Britney. Like that Mandy Moore you’re always harping on. I mean let’s face facts. You've always been a heavy girl, and I bet my month's wages you'll always going to be heavy."

Mrs. Spears refilled her coffee cup as she went on, "Honey, you got a wonderful career going fer ya at Billy Bob's House of Ribs, don't lose it in the barn chase'n after dreams that won't come true."

Britney only smiled, then reached for a second helping of pancakes. Mrs. Spears shook her head as she watched her well-fed daughter add a huge amount of butter and syrup to the pancakes, before quickly devouring them. As Britney grabbed a few slices of toast, Mrs. Spears asked, "Ever think about going on a diet?"

Britney buttered her 6th slice of toast, poured herself a tall glass of milk, then looked to her mother and replied, "What did you say? I wasn't paying attention."

Mrs. Spears repeated her question, and Britney remarked, "Momma! I am on a diet! Haven't ya noticed? I lost four pounds this month!"

Mrs. Spears removed herself from the kitchen table. "I just want you to be happy honey. I just want you to get hitched to a nice boy, and have lots of babies."

Britney smiled, "Is that why you brought up the idea of dieting?"

Mrs. Spears sipped her coffee, "Well sweetie, you know old man Kelper has a grandson who has a nice paying job over at the manure company. Mr. Kelper hinted at the fact that his grandson is looking to settle down and that you're a pretty enough gal, 'cept n'your a bit of a heifer."

Britney became angry at what her mother was implying, and stood up so quick, she knocked over her chair. "Momma are you saying that if I lost weight, old man Kelper’s grandson might become interested in me?"

Mrs. Spears helped herself to another slice of toast, "Yeah dumpling, don't cha want to marry a nice boy with a good profession?"

Britney rolled her eye's, "When I get married, I want the boy to marry me fer who I am, not just what I look like!"

Britney stormed off to her bedroom, and slammed shut the door. Approaching her daughter's room, Mrs. Spears tried to repair any hurt feelings. "I didn't mean anything insulting baby. I jest want you to be happy."

Mrs. Spears then leaned against the door and remarked, "We can finish this conversation later sweetie, once you cooled off. Right now, I have ta git go'in or I'll be late fer work."

Britney opened the door as her mother almost fell on top of her.

"Momma!" Britney cried out as she caught her mother.

As Mrs. Spears stood giggling, Britney hugged her, then remarked, "I know you mean well, but I'm not concerned with getting married right now. Only thing that I care about is my singing career."

Mrs. Spears kissed her daughter on the forehead, "Oh sweetie, I jest hate fer you to be chase n' after dreams that are like out of reach leaves."

Britney smiled, "Momma, nothing is out of reach as long as it's in your heart."

Britney walked back into her room and began to get ready for work, as her mother followed suit. Taking off her pajama top, Britney sat at her vanity table, and brushed her long blond mane that hung down to the center of her back, as her flabby upper arms jiggled like Jell-O.

A few minutes later, she removed her pajama bottoms and walked over to the chair where she had left her uniform the following evening. An ugly yellow top with the words, Billy Bob's House of Ribs, written in large brown letters, and matching brown slacks. The fabric of the uniform was 25% cotton, 75% spandex.

Needless to say, every waitress at Billy Bob's hated the uniform, especially Britney. The outfit made Britney's belly look like a giant balloon, and it didn't do her spacious behind any favors either as it also exposed her thick rolls, and took exception to the saddle bags which clung upon her big thighs.

Once Britney changed into her uniform, she added a tad of make up to her sweet face, then encountered her Mom as she made tracks out the door. Britney's huge belly bounced as she moved and her large thighs brushed together as well. "See ya later Momma."

Mrs. Spears, who was in her red jump suit, and minutes away from leaving for her job at the car wash, hugged her daughter. "You have a nice day sweetie."

"You too Momma," Britney replied with a smile.

Walking outside the trailer, Britney unchained her bicycle and took off for work. Arriving at the restaurant a few minutes early, Britney met up with her best friend and fellow waitress, Amy Jo Rustrin. Amy Jo was a rather vivacious young lady, with long wavy brown hair, soft green eyes and beautiful face. At 150 pounds, Amy was a voluptuous full figure damsel, with ample cleavage, wide hips, a very roomy tush and thick thighs.

Amy couldn't stand the elastic waistband of her uniform because it enhanced the size of her protruding belly, so to minimize the effect, she wore her mother's girdle. Beyond being easy on the eyes, Amy Jo was a reputable young woman of high moral standards, and kind in heart. Flicking away her cigarette into the tall evergreens, Amy Jo greeted her friend in a loud cheerful tone of voice, "Hey Britney, good to see ya!"

Britney slowed down on her bike, and finally stopped just inches away from Amy Jo. "Hi ya Amy Jo! Ready for another fun day at Billy Bob's?"

Amy Jo sarcastically replied, "Oh to say the least."

Britney chained her bike to a telephone pole, as Amy Jo walked over to her. "You look nice today Britney."

Britney smiled, "Well actually these slacks are so tight, they keep creep'n up my butt."

Britney adjusted her slacks, while Amy Jo remarked, "Tell me about it. These uniforms are so awful, they make my belly look ridiculously huge."

Britney looked over her own belly, and gently shook it for effect, "You not kidding."

Amy Jo glanced over her watch and brought it to Britney's attention that they still had a good five minutes to shoot the breeze before having to start work. Britney acknowledged the fact, and started to tell Amy Jo all about the dreams she had two nights in a row.

Amy Jo listened with pleasure, as Britney was all a buzz. Once Britney was through explaining every detail concerning her dreams, Amy Jo remarked, "You have a fine singing voice Britney. You should make a demo, and send to a recording company."

Britney thanked Amy Jo for the encouragement then added, "Where would I get enough cash to make a demo? I make squat here, and that's even when I don't eat more than I make in tips."

Amy Jo asked Britney, "Don't you have any savings?"

Twisting her hair with her finger, Britney replied, "None at all. I'm helping Momma out with the bills, and sending money to my sister in the carnival."

Amy Jo shrugged her shoulders, "Yikes, I'm up to my rear in hock too. But if someone in the recording biz only heard your voice, hot dog! You'd have it made girl. You'd be bigger then Mandy Moore!"

Britney laughed as she placed her hands over her wide hips, and thrust out her big belly, "I'm already bigger then Mandy Moore!"

As the two friends laughed and carried on, the manager of Billy Bob's walked outside. Sawyer Broodooks was a tall beanpole of a man with big ugly sideburns and a quarter size wart on the left side of his face. "Ain't it bout time you all girls git ta your stations?"

Britney smiled as she spoke, "Actually we have a few minutes before we start work."

Mr. Broodooks held the door open, "There's nothing like a fresh start ladies, like being at your work stations early."

The two friends looked at each other then entered the restaurant. Mr. Broodooks then informed the girls, "Amy Jo, I'm scheduling you to work the counter and backroom today. Britney, I'm having you busing tables, washing dishes and cleaning the restrooms."

Amy Jo glanced over at the main dining area, where the customers who left the bigger tip's sat, and asked, "Whose taking care of that section?"

Mr. Broodooks folded his arms over his chest, and gruffly remark, "I'm letting Helen have the dining room, if you don't mind?"

Helen Crahorf was a very attractive looking vixen, with long curly red hair, gorgeous face and slim shapely body. A petty, vain 21-year old who among other character flaws was a big brown nose. Unbeknown to Britney and Amy Jo, Helen got the best tables in the restaurant by flirting with Mr. Broodooks and actually helping him in his managerial duties. This meant Britney was reduced to kitchen help on the afternoon shift.

Amy Jo, with a bee in her bonnet, spoke up, "That's not fair Mr. Broodooks. We're all supposed to rotate, and it's Helen's turn to bus tables."

Mr. Broodooks grinned, "I think Helen is much more suited to work with our finer customers."

Mr. Broodooks glanced over Britney's well fed figure, "After all, Britney's uniform is fit'n her kinda of tight. Some of our clientele might be a little put out by her."

Britney blinked her eyes, as a confused look glimpsed her pretty face. "Put out by me? What exactly does that mean?"

Amy Jo knew what Mr. Broodooks meant by the remark, and she spoke her mind. "What our boss is saying, in his true to form vulgarian style is that you being overweight and in such a tight uniform might make some of our precious customers feel uncomfortable."

Britney couldn't believe what she just heard, "What! Are you serious?"

Amy Jo turned to the manager, "Well deny it if I'm not correct."

Mr. Broodooks just walked away. Amy Jo could tell Britney was upset and threw her arm around Britney's shoulders. "Don't let that guy get ya down Brit."

Britney's hand slowly caressed a roll of fat that lay over her spacious hips, "Broodooks is implying that I'm fat and unattractive."

Amy Jo squeezed her friend, "Britney Jean Spears, you are a knucklehead. Consider the source. Remember these uniforms don't exactly flatter the female form to begin with."

Britney smiled and took a step back, as Amy Jo continued, "Hey, I for one think your beautiful. If you want to take a powder, and leave this place, I'm with'cha."

Britney blew her nose in her apron then wiped her moist eyes. "I'll be okay Amy. But thanks."

An hour later Helen strolled into the restaurant, late as usual. Britney, who was in the middle of cleaning some tables, walked over to Amy Jo. "Hey, looks like our little beauty queen is late again."

Amy Jo smiled, "This is getting to be a habit with her. Let's go see Mr. Broodooks scold her for not coming in on time."

Britney giggled, "Yeah, nothing like a fresh start, like being in your workstation early."

The two friends watched as the manager approached Helen, who stopped in her tracks. "Hey Helen, good afternoon."

Helen winked at her boss, then smiled, "Yeah, I had a late night Sawyer, hope you don't mind that I'm a little late."

Mr. Broodooks scratched his wart, and replied, "Not at all. It's understandable. Want me to fetch you a cup of coffee?"

Helen nodded, "Yeah, that'd be real peachy."

Helen wiggled her small bubble butt pass Mr. Broodooks on her way to the ladies room, as Britney remarked to her cohort, "Did you see what I just saw?"

Amy Jo bit into a breadstick, "Yeah, what a double standard."

Mr. Broodooks called over to the two friends, "Amy, you've customers waiting, and those dishes aren't go’ in to wash themselves Britney!"

The girls parted company and returned to their work areas. Twenty minutes later Helen wandered into the kitchen to place an order with the cook. Noticing Britney by the sink, Helen remarked, "Hello Britney. Don't we look fat today."

Britney moved away from the sink, "Maybe I'm not perfect, but at least I'm not you."

Helen rolled her eye's, "Whatever."

Walking up to Helen, Britney asked, "Do you know the difference between us?"

Helen laughed, "Yeah I do. About 175 pounds!"

Britney folded her arms over her large breasts, "A year from now you'll still be working here for chump change. But I'll be on stage in Vegas or Hollywood, with millions of fans, rolling in the dough."

Helen giggled, "Yeah right. Listen Fatney, every pop star I ever heard is slim. Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, Do you want me to go on?"

Helen observed Britney's girth then continued, "Even if you had a voice, which I doubt, your size would be an anchor!"

Helen backed away out of the kitchen, and Britney returned to the sink, and began to sing as she scrubbed the pots. With every song she sang, her voice became louder. Britney's voice carried out to the dining room where the customers could hear her sing, over the soft background music that played in the restaurant.

Mr. Broodooks was worried that Britney's voice was offending his clientele and he burst into the kitchen! Britney turned around with soapsuds over her hands and apron, "Like my stuff?"

In a very condescending tone, Mr. Broodooks remarked, "Actually Britney, the customers took up a collection for you."

Britney smiled, dimples emerging in her sweet face, "Really?"

Mr. Broodooks shook his head, then insidiously told her, "Yeah, a collection for you to sing in the parking lot."

Britney stood in shock, a single tear flowed over her chubby cheek. Mr. Broodooks approached Britney and was about to tell her to clam up, however Amy Jo waltzed in and interrupted him. "I heard what you just said, you second rate Colonel Sanders. If it was your uppity wench Helen singing, you wouldn't have a problem."

Amy Jo helped herself to some sliced ham on the counter, and continued talking as she ate, "You're a jerk. The fact is four of your customers just asked me, who was the girl with the lovely voice."

Mr. Broodooks grew angry, "How'd you like to become unemployed?"

Britney removed her apron and tossed it over the sink. Walking over to Amy Jo, Britney remarked, "We both quit!"

Looking to her friend, "Britney added, "Right?"

Amy Jo smiled, "Yeah right. We quit!"

Amy Jo took Britney By the hand, "Before we leave Brit, I think your fans might want to meet you."

Walking into the dining room, Amy Jo pulled Britney's arm into the air, then announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, Britney Spears!"

The crowd of customers, about 16 people all together, enthusiastically applauded. Britney graciously took a bow, then on the way to the door, shook hands and thanked every customer she entertained. Once outside of Billy Bob's, Britney turned to Amy Jo, "I'm happy that I was so well received but, without a job, how will I make enough cash to make a demo?"

Amy Jo took the key from Britney's hand, and unlocked the chain around her bike. "Actually Brit, I was thinking about that."

Handing Britney back the key, Amy Jo removed the chain, "Do me a favor, okay?"

Britney nodded, "Yeah, what?"

As Britney boarded her bike, Amy Jo told her, "Go straight home and wait for me. I've got a plan."

Britney smiled, "Cool. Kind of like mission impossible."

Taking off down the bumpy gravel road that led to her trailer, Britney heard Amy Jo yell to her, "And lose that uniform!"

Latest posts

Back