• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ariana's Idea by Cylon_Bob (BBW (mult), WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

Ariana's Idea

Ariana walked into the dining hall on her own, looking for her friends, with her mind set on one thing.

She needed to talk to them.

There was no surprise to what she saw when she found them, they were a distinctive couple, even in a cafeteria as crowded as this one, they were hard to miss, two women alone at a table loaded down by empty plates. They were a familiar sight, the generously rounded giant, Mackayla, six foot one and 270 pounds of juicy, jelly-bellied woman, stuffing her fat, round face beside the slightly chubby, but equally ravenous and utterly ravishing form of Angel, a quiet and shy thing, beautiful, with a bountiful bosom, big enough to make the greek goddess Aphrodite feel flat-chested.

Five days a week, Monday to Friday, Ariana was right there with them, another overweight college girl at the table. One more gluttonous beauty, giving herself over to the gratification of an achingly full tummy, stuffing her well-earned gut past the point of sanity to reach that pure, blissful state, three bowls of ice cream past her limit. But not this time. After this past weekend, she wasn't looking to indulge; she'd done that a bit too much lately.

She paused before joining her friends, looking at them as they gorged themselves. Her sister's cruel jabs about her own recent gain echoed in her mind. She felt like she could sense the seams of her oh-so-tight shorts ripping apart, even as she stood stone still. Her muffin top, usually just a fact of life she forgot as she went about her day, felt huge, like a thick ring of lard hanging above her belt line. She saw the way Angel was digging into a piece of cheesecake, a look of pure, visceral joy on her soft, rounded face, and she both envied her friend for that untainted joy of eating too much, and feared for her rapidly fading feminine figure.

"Hey…"

Mackayla twisted in her seat to greet her friend, her less than limber body bunching up into thick, meaty rolls as she did so. Smiling widely, "Ari! We were wondering about you, you best get your butt in line, get you some food!"

"Uh, yeah," Ariana answered hesitantly, trying to find the best way to say this, get things out without being too hurtful. She sat down beside Angel, her well-fed and bountiful bum overflowing the edges of the seat, "about lunch. . ." She sighed, there wasn't a way to be delicate here, she thought, best to just toss it out, "Okay… so I was thinking, we've all put on weight this past year since we started going here, right? like, fucking, a lot of weight?"

Angel lowered her head in response, her chubby cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment, but Mackayla had no shame. She actually grinned, a big, wide, toothy smile spreading across her face as she proudly announced, "Oh, yeah, I'm up seventeen pounds as of last Friday!" She gave her round, jolly stomach a shake to prove what she said, and let it jiggle for a few seconds, watching gleefully.

Ariana shook her head at her old friend, she didn't understand her attitude, never had. She went on, presenting her idea, "Yeah, exactly, freshman fifteen, and then some. Anyway, what I was going to say was, like, we gained all this weight together, how about… how about we lose it together?"

Again, Angel stayed silent while Mackayla was quick to answer, *"Uh, yeah, no."

"Come on, seriously, 'Kayla, please? Why not?"

Mackayla raised an eyebrow, "Uh, Matt? You know, my boyfriend?"

Ariana understood, but at the same time, never could. Matt had… unique tastes. But still, "Wasn't it you who used to say I shouldn't do stuff just to keep a man?"

Mackayla shrugged, "Yeah, only it turns out I like being like this. I mean, Matt's the one who's into it, like that, but literally, I spent last night on a couch, marathoning Game of Thrones and shoveling pizza down my throat, and when I told my boyfriend what I was doing, he ordered me another pizza. Why would I want anything else? You do your diet thing if you want, just don't expect me to starve myself so I can get dumped by my dream man."

Ariana was disappointed, but she still had hope, "Angel, what about you? You on my side here, right, help a fat girl out?"

Angel's pretty face wrinkled, and for a few seconds, thinking through the idea while Ariana began getting agitated. She began exploring her voluptuous, beautifully curvaceous body, pinching at her stomach, which had grown soft and thick, turning doughy and squishy as it swelled with fat in the dark shadow of her glorious breasts, testing to see just how much her indolence and indulgence had changed her, and there was a lot of change.

Less than a year ago, she'd been skinny, all muscle and bones in athletic clothing, a track team veteran. These convex, bulging curves were new, but they weren't unwelcome. The belly, she could do without, but it had brought with it breasts, big, bountiful boobs, G-cups now, streaked with stretch marks from the speed of their growth, but perfectly shaped, two round, gelatinous globes protruding from her chest, fat and heavy, sensitive and sensual. She smiled at the thought of her swollen, tender bosom, and knew how she had to answer. In an apologetic tone, she spoke, stumbling at first, "I don't… No, I'd… I'd really rather not, tell the truth. I'm all right like I am."

Ariana began to panic, she'd prepared herself for Mackayla's refusal, but she been counting on Angel's help, "Wait, really?" The words were out before she could stop herself.

"Uh, yes? I'm sorry, I'm just not looking to lose weight, is there a problem?"

Ariana scrambled to try and make up for what she'd said, "No, sorry, it's just, like, no offense, I'm trying real hard not to hurt your feelings with this, it's just, you know, like, we've all got fat this year, yeah?"

Angel nodded, "Freshman 15, yeah."

"Yeah, but it's more than fifteen pounds, isn't it!" This was what Ariana was certain of, "Like, Mackayla, you and Matt, you're actively trying to gain, and you've gained seventeen pounds since August, yeah?"

Mackayla's smile returned and she grabbed both sides of her globular gut, pressing her hands into the yielding surface, letting her lard surround her chubby fingers as they sunk into her belly, responding in a sexy voice, teasing, "Oh yeah, seventeen pounds, pure fat, piling them on, straight to big, bulging belly, baby. Oof, I'm just getting so huge, it's incredible! Now, why don't you go get me some more dessert?" She waggled her eyebrows suggestively at her unamused friend.

Ariana rolled her eyes, "Yeah, exactly, that. But here's the thing. I know for a fact that I was not trying to gain, but when I got home this past weekend, my sister was visiting." She stopped there, letting that sink in.

Mackayla winced, a soft sound of sympathy escaping her lips. She knew what Ariana was saying, but Angel was completely lost. "What? What happened?"

Mackayla answered her, "Ariana's sister happened. Jordan or, as I call her, 'the fitness Nazi,' is basically every skinny bitch with a gym membership rolled up in one really fucking annoying package. I'm so sorry, Ariana. What'd she say?"

Ariana felt the tears building up, but she held them back, "Nothing too bad…" she lied through her teeth.

"Come on, this is Jordan we're talking about. I told you how she told me once I was going to die alone because I had seconds on pizza day. Whatever she said, forget it, she's shit."

Ariana didn't answer immediately, she was remembering the events of Friday night.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She'd gotten home about eight, walking into the front room with a full belly and a half-eaten bag of McDonald's. If she'd recognized Jordan's car in the driveway, she'd have ditched the evidence of her fast food pit stop, tried to hide her gorged gut, but she didn't, and her sister was merciless.

There wasn't even a hello to begin, just Jordan freezing in her tracks at the sight of her stuffed sibling, eyes wide with amazement at how Ariana had let her youthful body become coated in a thick, heavy layer of lard, and then the question, "Holy fuck, what happened to you?"

"H-heeyy, Jordan. What do you mean?" She'd responded, but she knew exactly what her sister was saying about. She'd never lied to herself about her gain, she knew it was getting bad, and that, just then, she looked worse than ever. Her fleshy body was on display as she stood in the living room, in her unbuttoned blue jeans and tight-fitting tee, a half-eaten bag of junk food and an overfed, bulging belly telling the tale of a piggish woman who had let herself go in the worst way imaginable.

"You're fucking huge. How much do you even weigh, now, three hundred pounds?" There was silence for a second, She didn't answer; she couldn't. And Jordan knew it, "You don't even know, do you? Can you even see the scale anymore, you fucking fatass?"

"I could see the scale…" she had muttered.

"Yeah? Then come on, you, me, bathroom, now, let's test that theory." Ariana remembered the dread she felt when she was following her sister, knowing that whatever the past semester and a half had done, it was bad. "You were what in high school, like 145 pounds? All I remember is you were chubby as fuck, even then, and I knew you'd get fat Freshman year, but goddamn, what do they serve in that school, fried lard bars for lunch? Get on that scale, you fucking pig."

"I… I was something like 150, I think…" an outright lie, she'd weighed 143 at her last weigh-in, but maybe, if her sister thought she'd gained, who knew, three pounds instead of ten, she'd be easier on her…

So she'd hoped, but her hopes were crushed, smothered under the weight of all those late-night donut drives and the second, third helpings of desserts. Her gain was more than ten pounds. A lot more. Even a seven pound buffer couldn't make her fattening sound any less severe.

The scale held no mercy as it flickered it's answer up at her, the red digits spelling the bad news, 172.

"Twenty fucking pounds? God, like, do you even care about your weight, or is everything in that head about what else you can eat? Get your shit together, I mean fucking hell, you keep up living like you are, your ass is *gonna take up a fucking three-man couch like an armchair by the time you're thirty."

It hadn't stopped there, the abuse had gone on all weekend long, until Ariana escaped Sunday afternoon, back to college, back to the world of fast food and lazy living, only it was all ruined. She'd given in pretty quickly, driving through Dairy Queen, first chance she had, but she regretted it so much.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She realized her friends were staring at her in silence, and she pulled herself away from the table before continuing, blinking, "I've gained nearly thirty pounds this year. And I was super chubby already, so yeah, it's official that I am way too fucking fat."

Angel was still confused, and drawing it back to the original exchange, "So… what does all this have to do with you being so shocked to hear that I don't actually feel like I need to try and lose weight?"

Ariana almost didn't answer, but she was feeling honest, "Because... As fat as I've got, I'm like 110% sure you've gained more than me. And it's obvious, girl, not trying to mean. It's just, I've always been chubby, and Mackayla's just… Mackayla. She's fat, she's happy; she's suddenly fatter, well damn, she's happier too. No big shocker we put on weight. But you, you were skinny, and now… well, now you're not, and I mean, like, you're really not. I just thought you'd want to stop going that way early on, before you end up like me, is all, don't you?"

"Well…" Angel began, unsure of where to go with this, "I'm not really… why wouldn't I want to end up like you, have you seen your ass in those pants?"

"Yeah, it's fucking massive. Nasty." She said, a pained smile on her face at Angel's attempt to cheer her up.

"I think some of the guys in here who saw you walking in might use different words. Pretty sure 'fucking' would be one of them, though. Verb, though, not adjective."

"Angel, I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, I really do, but you don't need to lie to me."

Mackayla piped in, "Oh, she ain't lying. Trust me, your booty got a following."

"Oh, shut up…" by now, there was a smile playing at the edges of Ariana's face.

Mackayla didn't stop, launching into a plan, "No, I'm being serious. Okay, proof. So here's what you're gonna do. Get your sexy donk out that chair, walk through that line, get a bunch of food, don't worry, I'll eat it all, just fill your tray, much as you possibly can, and then get back here. Angel, you follow her at a distance, keep your phone out, take some pictures of the guys sneaking looks at our girl's bodacious booty, yeah? Then, we all meet up again back here, and then you tell us if these dudes are looking at you thinking hot or not. Okay, team, let's do this!"

Ariana rolled her eyes, but she played along, even putting a little more swing in her step, at the cost of a few more of those pesky seams, using every little trick she'd learned in her time at college to carry as much food as possible. And she knew a lot of tricks. On the walk back, some of those stares were just from people impressed by how much food she had on one tray.

"Okay, done, boom, let's get this over with, where's Angel?"

Mackayla laughed, pointing, "Look over there"

Ariana followed the finger to the cafeteria soft-serve machine, where Angel filling a cup with chocolate, clutching a spoon and looking hungrily at the machine as the ice cream piled higher and higher. The two of them watched Angel as she came back to them, less concerned with where she was going than with shoveling spoonfuls of sugary cream into her bulging, beyond-sated stomach. It was Ariana's first look at Angel's body today, and everything she'd said before was not just true, it was almost an understatement. She was wearing slacks, skin tight, black trousers, unbuttoned to let her round, full belly bulge freely, the lower curve of her sweet, succulent stomach not quite hidden by her gray tee. Her breasts were huge, visibly beginning to overwhelm her bra as they pendulously swung from side to side with each step, jiggles echoing through them with every bit of motion. And throughout all of this, the only thing Angel seemed interested in was the ice cream.

"See," Ariana said as Angel sat down with the group, "This is why I can't be the only one of us three on a diet, you people are literally, like, the worst possible influences ever." Angel smiled a little, moaning slightly in pleasure as she kept eating. Her free hand went to the slowly digesting dome of her stomach, giving it a quick little rub to ease some pressure.

Mackayla still hadn't touched the food Ariana had brought her. She was leaning back in her chair, her hands kneading the bulging hemisphere of her belly slightly, "Angel, pictures."

Angel handed her phone off, returning to her ice cream, and Ariana began scrolling. She couldn't deny what the photos showed, man after man, some more subtly than others, all staring at the same thing, her round, well-fed rump, packed tightly into jeans, threatening to break free at any second. This was what was happening behind her.

She glanced down at her body, at the supple swell of her bosom, and at the thick tire of chub bulging out beneath that, testing the button slightly. Her thighs looked huge in her shorts, spreading out under her weight, pouring over the sides of the chair. She looked back at the pictures, at the men lusting after her love handles and plumpened rump. She looked back at the untouched tray in front of Mackayla, "Hey, 'Kayla… You gonna eat that?"

Mackayla smiled as she pushed the still-untouched tray towards her friend, “Knew you'd come around.”

Latest posts

Back