• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ashley & Rachel by FaxMachine1234 (~BBW(Multiple), Sports, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaxMachine1234

you know it
~BBW (Multiple), Eating, Romance, ~SWG - Sometimes there are problems that aren't what they seem as Rachel sorts out her feelings about Ashley

Ashley and Rachel
by Faxmachine1234

(An updated version of a classic tale)

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back

Rachel silently sipped her Diet Pepsi as she sat on a cold bench at the food court in Hillsdale Mall; her friend Ashley was already half an hour late. Rachel found herself tapping her foot to the music coming from the nearby Sam Goody store, something to keep her blood moving in the overly air-conditioned building.

Rachel had rarely been to this part of the mall; she wasn’t a fitness freak, but everyone always told her she had a nice figure and she didn’t want to disappoint them.

“You don’t want to go above a size six,” her mother would say, “or boys will never notice you.”

Rachel didn’t really believe this, but she figured mom knew best and went along to keep peace.

"I may not be keeping a thin physique for the best of reasons," she thought, "but at least everybody else is happy."

A familiar ring hit Rachel’s ear; the vaguely “Tetris”-type melody meant it was her cell. She rooted through her backpack until she felt it beneath her pre-calc textbook, vibrating. Opening it up, she saw a text from Ashley: BE THERE IN 1 MIN. DON’T FREAK.

Rachel was bewildered by this. It had been almost two years since high school ended and her friend's family had moved to St. Louis, taking Ashley with it. Her parents had gone through a divorce and now she would be enrolling in class with Rachel as she and her mother returned. But what drastic thing could she have done while she was gone? Cut off her hair? Nose ring? Rachel’s mind was swimming as she looked at her watch.

Soon enough, Rachel heard a nervous voice from a couple of feet away. “Hey girl. Long time no, um, see.”

Rachel tilted her head up, and her mouth dropped.

Ashley was fat. She must’ve gained 50, 60 pounds since she left. The green sweatshirt Ashley was wearing attempted to cover a noticeably rounded belly that hung an inch over her belt. Her face was much rounder, with chubby cheeks and a full-on double chin. As Rachel moved in and wrapped her arms around her friend, she found it was harder to do so than she remembered, and marveled at how soft she was now. They both sat down to catch up.

Rachel started talking first. "So, glad to be back?"

Ashley replied with a laugh, "Well, duh. It's 102 degrees back in St. Louis . Here it's a manageable 97, easy."

Rachel smiled. "But you have that awesome Arch back there! And, and...the Arch."

"Well said," Ashley replied. "Though I gotta admit, they sell these ice cream thingies called Concretes that were absolutely scrumptious. I think I stopped by the stand everyday after classes."

Rachel eyed Ashley's belly again.

"I'll bet," she thought. Rachel looked at the product of her friend's overindulgence for a few seconds, before Ashley snapped her out of it.

"Hey," Ashley said, "Let's go get lunch, I'm starving like a mofo."

The two walked over to the Sbarro's section of the food court, and Ashley ordered for the two of them. "Could we have six slices of pepperoni, and 2 large sodas?"

After Ashley paid, the two friends engaged in a few minutes of small talk before their order was ready. Rachel was floored; each of the pieces was the size of two regular slices of pizza, and Ashley had ordered six of them. When they sat down, Ashley took four slices, and gave Rachel the other two.

Rachel watched in amazement as her friend chowed down on her four pieces while she was slowly working on the first of her two. Ashley finished off the meal by gulping down her soda, and when she was finished, she leaned back from the table, stifling a belch. Her bulging tummy looked more bloated than Rachel had seen of anyone’s. Ashley’s shirt was riding up, her round belly touching the table, and she gave it a subtle rub.

Rachel just stared at her friend, and started feeling weird. She touched her cheek, and it felt hot. Was she getting turned on by this? Rachel had never liked girls in that way, and certainly not fat girls. And how did Ashley get so big in the first place? Rachel knew Ashley’s parents had gotten a divorce, but…60 pounds? There had to be more to it. But before she was able to sort it out in her head, Ashley interrupted. "You know, I'm such a pig. This is St. Louis all over again."

Rachel leapt on the opportunity for information. "Whatcha mean?"

Ashley sighed. "My mom felt sorry for putting me through all the divorce crap, so she bought me all these snacks I couldn't have before because I wanted to keep my weight down. After a few months, I was eating all the time. I think you can see what happened."

Ashley grabbed her belly in her hand and shook it a little.

Rachel’s eyes were held for a few seconds as she thought. "I still think there’s a little more to it than this, but I’ll let it go for now,"

Rachel leaned over and put a hand on her chubby friend’s shoulder. "Ash, it's not that bad. I mean, you've finally got curves now, and you still look mucho stylish at whatever weight you're at."

Rachel wasn’t kidding; Ashley was always a fan of hip-hugging outfits, and her newly soft figure made her outfits look cute in a way Rachel hadn’t noticed in anybody before.

Ashley smiled, her rounded face lighting up. "Thanks, I needed that. Hey, are you gonna finish your pizza? I'm still kind of hungry, and I guess at 190, one more won't matter, right?"

Ashley chuckled with a resigned tone as she playfully patted her overloaded belly.

Rachel pushed her plate over to Ashley, and her heavier friend immediately tore into the final slice.

"This should be an interesting year," Rachel thought. Weird, at least.

A few weeks after Rachel and Ashley reunited at the mall, the two's sophomore year at Reynolds College began. They had most of their classes together, and they always sat next to each other in the back of the room. They whispered to each other about whatever, and Ashley was constantly offered Rachel candies she had bought at the vending machine on campus. Rachel always refused initially, but her resolve usually broke down after 20 minutes of pestering.

In addition to being constantly fed during school, the two always went out for dinner in the afternoon, as neither could afford the school's meal plan or dorm housing. Back at home, Rachel's mom and dad were too busy with their marketing jobs to cook much for their daughter (they never thought it should be a major concern for her, anyway), and they knew how good a friend Ashley was to her, although Rachel wondered what they would think of her friend’s new size if they met her. Even though the two were both twenty years old and would be considered grown women out in the real world, back at home Rachel knew that her parents' opinions were still the most important as long as she lived under their roof.

They usually went to a restaurant a few miles away from school, O’Brien’s, and Rachel was constantly amazed by how much her friend could put away. As the eatery confusingly provided ethnic cuisine from almost any culture under the sun, there was always something new for Ashley to munch on, a temptation the young girl fell for easily; in fact, she seemed to anticipate and enjoy it..

Rachel, almost without realizing it, began picking off of her friend's plate, occasionally even matching Ashley's order. The two always left with Ashley staggering out the door, her burgeoning stomach bulging out in front of her, gurgling to digest the multiple courses she always ordered. Lately, Rachel began to notice a little bit of a waddle in her friend’s walk, which amused her to no end.

One night in late September, the two were over at Rachel's house for a sleepover. While Rachel was sprawled out on the couch watching the Biography channel (which meant that there was literally nothing else on at all), Ashley was busy making sugar cookies in the kitchen.

Rachel could tell the habits Ashley had picked up in the Midwest were still in full effect. Ashley privately knew it too. The snug size 16 jeans she was wearing, bought a month before, were beginning to fray on her inner thighs, which she knew were clearly jiggling whenever she walked around.

Occasionally, during her more self-conscious moments, Ashley fretted over people making fun of her oversized bum, but figured that since the rest of her grew at roughly the same rate, it wouldn’t be too much of a problem. The biggest change was her belly, which now hung over an inch over her belt.

Ashley, to be honest, was turned on by her own fatness. She no longer even bothered to hide it, letting the bottom of her pudgy stomach show under whatever shirt she was wearing. Even over her Hot Topic t-shirt, Ashley could feel the rolls developing on her sides and around her love handles. The fabric of the shirt created a slight tingling that made her crave the bakery treats she was making even more.

Out of the corner of her eye Ashley could see Rachel lying on the couch, with a slight tummy pooched out a little over the waistband her size 4 sweatpants. She stuck the tray into the oven and quietly made her way over to the couch. As she began to rest her larger bum on the couch, she failed to notice her posterior was in the direct path of her friend’s bare foot, a fact she was quickly alerted to with a loud squeal.

Ashley leapt up, and Rachel rubbed her now-pained foot.

"Oh Rachel, I'm so sorry!" Ashley exclaimed, her chubby cheeks blushing

Rachel replied weakly, "It's okay, really. You've really got a butt to reckon with, huh?"

Rachel lightly patted Ashley’s backside, which jiggled to the touch. They both nervously giggled, and sat down next to each other to watch a biography of Chester A. Arthur that flickered onto the screen, his unique side whiskers prominently featured.

"You know," Rachel said in a hazed tone of voice, "I think muttonchops have been out of style too long; I think some hot guy should bring them for our generation. Maybe Lil’ Romeo or somebody? They can call them ‘ghettochops.’"

Rachel knew Ashley was a pushover for her lame sense of humor, and her chubby friend laughed for a couple of seconds, her body jiggling. Rachel moved a few inches closer to her, and she didn't know exactly why except that it felt right. Their sides were touching, and Ashley could feel Rachel's relatively firm body against her fat. Rachel didn't quite understand what was going on, and her thought process was interrupted by a ding from the egg timer in the kitchen.

Ashley lifted herself off the couch with a little bit of effort and saw Rachel staring at her wide, swaying bottom as she walked into the kitchen. She shrugged it off and brought the tray of cookies over to the living room, placing it on the nearby table. Ashley immediately started into the pile of cookies (she'd used a bucket of the dough, so she had three dozen or so of them).

Rachel took one or two, but watched intently as Ashley ate. As each Ashley chewed and swallowed each one, her belly began to stress more and more against the racheted button that was holding her jeans together. The biography of the 19th Century president droned on in the background.

After Ashley had polished off about her fifteenth cookie, her hand resting peacefully on her tummy, she heard a pinging sound. Suddenly, her almost spherical belly was uninhibited. Although she was too full to move, she saw the button from her pants lying on the floor nearby. She strained to pick it up, but soon gave up the effort.

"Oopsie," Ashley squeaked out, burning bright red again.

Rachel had had enough and quickly excused herself to a corner of the kitchen her friend couldn’t see, gulping down a glass of cold water. She crumpled the floor, her head between her knees.

"Oh wow, what am I gonna do?" Rachel thought. "I can't tell her how I feel about this, but I'm gonna explode if I don't do something."

Rachel looked up, and saw the refrigerator. She opened the door, and saw half of a cake, leftover from her parents’ anniversary a week before. Rachel smiled. She tiptoed towards her room with the cake in her hands without Ashley seeing her.

Ashley waited a few hours lying I front of the television, soldiering through the history of the skyscraper until she became totally bored. Finally, with some effort, she lifted her chubby body off the couch. She walked over to the guest room and changed into pajamas that, although tight, at least weren't immediately at risk of being destroyed. The buttons on her shirt barely met, and there were visible gaps; Ashley decided to play it safe and unbuttoned the bottom two buttons to give her some room. Her belly overflowed over the waistband, and could be seen hanging out under her shirt.

Ashley instinctively placed a hand on her belly as she walked around.

"Why don't I feel ashamed about this?" thought Ashley. "I've porked up so much, especially since I got back to California , and all I want do is keep eating. And what's been going on with Rachel lately?"

She decided to check in on her friend, whom she heard walking over to her room earlier in the night.

Ashley creaked open the door to take a peek. What she saw caught her by surprise. Her friend was asleep on her bed, and a tray that Ashley recognized from the housewarming cake lay nearby, empty save some frosting. Where the rest of it had gone was obvious. Frosting was all over her face, for starters. Her hand was resting on her small belly, and a peacefully smile was on her face. Ashley thought she should just leave her be, although she did clean the frosting off Rachel's face with a tissue and laid a blanket over her. Ashley was bewildered by the whole episode.

"For now, I’ll just let her be," Ashley decided. "If she wants to tell me anything, she will. Wish she'd left me some freakin' cake, though.".

Latest posts

Back