• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ashley's Revelation- by CylonBob (BBW(Mult), WG, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

BBW(Mult), WG, stuffing --- A young plumper has a wake-up call concerning her figure and her friends' contributions to it

Ashley's Revelation
By CylonBob

Ashley's wake-up call began when had her annual check-up.

Standing in the cold, sterile room wearing nothing but her skivvies, she felt exposed, and keenly aware of how much there was to expose than there had been last year. She shivered from the chill in the air and wrapped her arms around her torso to warm herself up. It was a slight relief, counteracted by the recognition of how soft she'd become.

After what felt like forever, the doctor came in, a rather tall and very trim woman, and without glancing up, introduced herself as Dr. Roberts. After a second, she put the papers to the side, turned her eyes to her patient, and just then, Ashley felt a sinking feeling. Dr. Roberts seemed surprised as her eyes went up and down, scanning Ashley's bloated body judgmentally.

The doctor looked at her records quickly, then cleared her throat, “So, erm, Miss Lester, I see you've changed since the last time you met with us.”

Ashley looked down her eyes meeting with her impressive cleavage. “Yeah, I uh, I put on a pound or two.” or fifteen she thought, “I'm not sure how much exactly, though. . .”

Dr. Roberts stepped to the side and directed Ashley to that terrifying instrument in the corner, the one she'd been dreading having to use, the scale. She walked over apprehensively, keenly aware, now more than ever before of her chunky thighs rubbing together with every step. She paused before stepping up, afraid of what this horrible, horrible machine would tell her. She took a deep breath, steeling herself against what she knew in her heart would be bad news, she cautiously stepped up, as if being careful would lower the number on the scale. The doctor, used to clearly overweight women who were afraid to hear how badly their Macdonald's habit had padded their physique, took it all in stride, fiddling for a second with the mechanism, and once she'd balanced it out, reported, “Miss Lester, you currently weigh 153 pounds”

Ashley blushed, but did her best to stay in denial. She couldn't be fat! “Oh, well, I mean. . . 153, that's not sooo big, I mean, it's only a little bigger than a lot of famous celebrities, isn't it?”

The doctor pressed forward. “Miss Lester, our records show that when you last visited us, you weighed 136 pounds. The visit before that, 125. The doctors last year spoke to you about the dangers being overweight, which you were, could pose to your general well-being.” She looked over Ashley's figure judgmentally, and in a disapproving tone, “Since that meeting, you have gained another 17 pounds.” she paused, “153 pounds isn't necessarily overweight, no, but in your case, with a girl your height, well. . . Let me put it this way, there are two ways you could get to a healthy weight. Either you lose twenty-five pounds, or you grow six inches.”

Ashley just wanted the doctor to hurry up with the bad news so she could slip back into the comfortable, over-sized sweatpants she's come in. “I'm obese, aren't I?”

The doctor looked down at the chart she was holding and furrowed her brow. With a heavy sigh, “Technically. . . no, you are not obese.” Ashley must have given some sign of relief, because Dr. Roberts spoke up to clarify, “You aren't obese yet, but you are borderline. I can see you reaching that point very soon unless you start some kind of diet and exercise regimen.” Ashley sighed heavily, “I have another appointment right now, but there is material in the lobby, I encourage you to grab some of it on the way out.”

_______
Later that day. . .
_______

Ashley was in her room, moping. Her good friend Caitlyn, was there, too, laying on the bed, and, as always, she was snacking on a candy bar, as she listened to Ashley's account of the appointment. “She seriously told you like that? What a bitch!”

Ashley just shrugged, “She's right though, I'm getting huge!” She stood up and grabbed her spare tire. She jiggled it a bit, “Do you see this?”

“Just the freshman 15. Totally normal for a chick to get put on a pound or two when they get to college. So you're a few pounds over, its not--”

Ashley cut in, “I'm a sophomore! I already gained my freshman fifteen, now I'm getting even fatter, it's not fair!” She pouted.

Caitlyn just shrugged, “So you call it the sophomore seventeen, now. It's not that different. You can stop complaining, drama queen! I mean uh, have you seen my body?” She gulped down the last of her Snickers and stood up, grunting. “My fat ass would literally rip those raggedy-ass sweatpants you got on in half if you tried to cram all this in” she slapped her rotund rear, which rippled in response.

“Yeah, but. . . it's not the same.” Ashley stood up and pinched at the pudge encircling her middle, “I mean, you told me on move-in day that you were trying to get fat, so if I was going to be around you a lot, then I'd be surrounded with a lot of food all the time.” She loosened her pinch and started massaging her tubby midsection, “I'm not trying to get fat, it's just kind of. . .”

“Happening, I get it.” Caitlyn went quiet for a second, not sure what to say. A thought hit her and a smile spread slowly across her face, “But. . . you got some damn fine tits out of it! What are you up to these days?”

Ashley looked down at her expansive cleavage, the one redeeming feature her fattening figure provided her. She'd always had a great rack; it was a point of pride for her. At her high school graduation, she was a 34F, and her breasts had only gotten bigger since she'd gotten to, probably- no, definitely due to how chubby she'd gotten. With a grin, “36H;” She puffed up her chest, “Probably about to move up to an I before too long!”

“Trust me, girl, those tits are made up of all that pizza you've been eating with me, plus the late-night Burger King binges, not to mention,” Caitlyn paused here and squinted at Ashley accusingly, “all that sweet Nutella you've been stealing from me! You know how fattening that stuff is, right?” Ashley blushed, she couldn't deny, she'd become awfully fond of the sweet, chocolaty hazelnut spread, and Caitlyn kept a large stash, surely, she'd thought, one or two jars wouldn't be noticed!

Ashley glanced down, and like always, her eyes were immediately met with a deep chasm of cleavage welling up from her gray tank top. A flash of doubt flitted through her head that maybe, if the trade-off was a few more pounds than the doctor said was okay, then maybe that was worth it. . .

Suddenly, Caitlyn was tapping on her shoulder excitedly, bringing Ashley out of the hypnotizing influence brought on by her breasts. “Oh my god, Ashley, I just realized! The doctor lady, that bitch, she told you you weren't obese, right?”

Ashley was suspicious, but she just nodded, “She said I was borderline, though, like, I just barely wasn't obese, by like, a hair.”

Caitlyn was clearly very excited, which made Ashley nervous. Caitlyn being excited usually meant a lot of food was comig, and Ashley knew already how that would end for her.

Bringing ridiculous amounts of food into her room wasn't uncommon, Caitlyn kept all her good friend's fridges chock full of fatty foods, the freezers full of ice cream, and there was almost always pizza. How else would she have maintained both her healthy friendships and extremely un-healthy diet? Her worry was mostly because the last time she'd seen Caitlyn like this had precipitated something much more intense than the junk food overloads that had turned into a daily activity.

She couldn't remember the exact reason they'd done it, beyond that Caitlyn reeaallly wanted to, but they'd hosted a 'party' in the dorm. It had been in her room, of course, since she didn't have a roommate, and that had surely made it the impact on her that much worse. Of course Caitlyn would want to have a party here again. A party just for their group of friends. A party where no one would go hungry, or leave looking less than eight and a half months pregnant.

Her suspicions were confirmed, “You know what we need to do here?” Her already wide grin somehow got even wider, “We need to celebrate!”

“What? Celebrate what?”

“The fact that you aren't obese! I'm gonna text Raina and Laura right now!” She dug out her phone, and before Ashley could find the words to say, she'd clicked send.

She looked at Caitlyn incredulously, “Did you seriously just do that?” She paused and tried to think of how to phrase this best. “So I tell you I'm extremely overweight, and your first thought is, 'Let's PARTY! I'll order some pizzas, bring some cheesecake, oh, you know, all the stuff that makes girls obese'? That's like. . . It's like celebrating not being pregnant by having unprotected sex with seventeen different guys all in one night!”

“Hey, no one's going to force you to eat. I mean, we'll all be eating our hearts out, but if you want to be that one girl who drags everybody down, then yeah, go ahead, be that girl!”

Ashley didn't bother putting real words together, just grunted in irritation. Her brooding was interrupted after only a minute, though, by a knocking on the door, “It's open!” Caitlyn called out, and the door opened up.

Two girls stood outside. One was a tall woman, pretty enough, not that anyone would spend much time looking at her face. This was Raina, and she was dressed like she usually was, meaning in barely-decent, barely-fitting clothes. She was clearly very proud of her less-than-fit frame, less so for the few extra pounds she walked around with, though they were in plain sight, than for the zeppelins emerging from her chest. She wasn't fat, per se, but she was a far cry from thin. She carried a large brown bag in her arms, probably full with food, Ashley thought.

Behind her followed Laura, a short woman, and cute in every sense of the word. She had short brown hair, a button nose, and the body of a bowling ball. She was the fattest of the bunch, wider in circumference than even Caitlyn, and to Ashley's horror, she carried a cheesecake in her hands. Her days as being merely overweight was numbered, and that number was one.

She hoped, beyond hope, that Raina and Laura were the only people the text had gone to, but a few minutes later, another knock came, and in waddled Wendy, clutching a half-gallon of Rocky Road.

Wendy had an overgrown hourglass build, similar to Ashley's, but where Ashley's tummy pooched over the waistband, Wendy's poured. Her fatness couldn't all be blamed on Caitlyn's bad example, Wendy had been a bit piggish from the start. The first time Ashley met her, they were in the dining hall, and sometime between her third entree and fourth piece of cake, Wendy had unbuttoned what she called her 'stupid-too-tight-jeans-that-I've-meant-to-replace-for-a-month-now-they-just-keep-getting-tighter-I-don't-know-why' jeans.

After that, Ashley knew she jad to introduce this girl, the chunky-looking girl with the big butt and even bigger appetite, to a girl she'd met recently, a 'really-chubby-and-wanting-to-get-fat' girl, who had since become the 'straight-up-fat-but-not-like-too-massive' girl in front of her.

Raina was feeling hungry, “So can we start eating already? I haven't had food since like, 7!”

Caitlyn wanted to yell at her; it was only 8:30. Was an hour and a half of nothing to eat was so uncommon that she had to complain about it? Was Raina on-board all of a sudden with Caitlyn's plans to pork out? She looked Raina over and had to think; She'd gained a lot, so maybe, just maybe, it was a possibility! She compared, in her mind, the girl she'd met at the start of the semester with nearly the same overall body type as her, though a bit thinner and a lot taller, to the porky looking person in front of her now.

She'd been luckier than Ashley in regards to the weight distribution; she'd gained more than Ashley, yet somehow, it was even more concentrated in her breasts! Not that she hadn't gained elsewhere! When they'd met, Raina had had a flat stomach, not solid, but flat. Now, she had a thick ring of flab oozing out over her jeans. Not that it was the first thing you saw! Raina’s boobage was plenty distracting, especially with the way she dressed!

As an example- Raina’s top. It was a light blue tube top, and more than just low-cut, it stopped just below her armpits, extending down just far enough to hide her nipples. It looked like a very thick belt tied tightly around her tits, with a hint of boob flesh bubbling over and below. Ashley was impressed. Raina wasn't a slut exactly, but she loved attention, and she got plenty of it, wearing tops like the one she had on. Maybe a little more conservative. There wasn't any tonight, but usually their was room for a bra of some kind.

Caitlyn answered, “Just a little longer. We got two more coming, plus some pizza; shouldn't be more than ten minutes, tops.”

And she was right. Two minutes later, the door knocked, and in walked Cass and Bonnie, who Ashley had to name the two girls in the group who had been most-affected by Caitlyn's friendship. Ashley remembered meeting them at orientation. They were roommates, and she'd honestly thought at first they were relatives of some kind. They'd both been thin redheads, both 5'5”, and knockout gorgeous. That resemblance was gone, in large part because already, by the end of their first semester in college, they'd both clearly packed on at least twenty-five pounds; 'Bonnie in her belly,' and 'Cass in her ass,' as Caitlyn liked to joke.

It was a pretty accurate description, though. Their tendencies weren't as pronounced as some of the room, like Raina or Caitlyn, but Bonnie's spherical stomach was on display in her midriff shirt, letting anyone see the corpulent flesh she had spilling out over her filled-to-capacity slacks, a clear were a sign that hanging with Caitlyn as much as they did was affecting her heavily.

Cass was next to her, less exposed, but no less expanded. Ashley felt a little bit of disappointment and lack of hope as she saw Cass, whose figure she'd so admired, when they'd met, walk through that door with her chubby flab poking over the tops of her low-rider jeans, chocolate smeared around her lips, carrying a big bag of what Ashley could only presume were chocolates. If a girl as skinny as Cass had been could become that big in one semester, then how big would she be at the end of the year, and what hope could a girl who was already 'borderline obese' have of possibly losing weight, especially if she's friends with someone who's trying to gain?

It was now that Raina spoke up again, “Okay, so now everybody's here, I got something you all gotta try!” She reached her hand into the unmarked paper bag, “Now shush, we got to keep this quiet, so keep that in mind!” With that, she pulled out a bottle of vodka, “Hey, Ashley, you got any soda or something? Anything we can mix this with?”

Ashley just nodded. She wasn't much of a drinker; not really, but she considered for a second. A little would do a lot to take her mind of what the doctor had said this morning. She walked to the fridge and pulled out a two-liter bottle of orange soda. She grabbed a mug from beside her coffee pot, handed both the bottle and the mug, and instructed Raina to “Pour me some.” Raina hesitated, and Ashley laid down the rules, saying simply, “my room, my mug, I get first drink.”

So Raina mixed the drink, and Ashley drank it down, wincing at the taste. The effect wasn't instantaneous, but as she took a second drink, she felt a little worry slip away.

A knock on the door. Panicked, Raina capped the bottle and shoved it under the pillow. Caitlyn remained calm, though, “Chill, it's the pizza guy.” She pulled out her wallet and went to the door, where sure enough, a spotty teenager stood unsteadily holding a stack of five pizzas. Caitlyn took them, but didn't pay the boy, “And where's the other five?”

He turned red and mumbled something then left, returning and three minutes later with another stack. Ashley looked around and did a bit of very simple math. Ten pizzas, seven girls. She looked at Caitlyn in a bit of disbelief, “Seriously, more pizzas than people? Are you going to eat four of them, bring it down to just one per person or were you just expecting us to celebrate me not being obese so much that when we wake up, we're all obese?”

Most of the room just sat quiet; better to let Caitlyn handle this. She gave Ashley a smile, and in a reassuring voice, said “You don't have to eat too much if you don't want to, I'm pretty sure the rest of us won't have any trouble picking up your slack!” She looked around at the bloated bunch surrounding the room, who just shrugged. “Here,” Caitlyn said, reaching under the pillow and pulling the vodka out, “Pour yourself a drink or two, it'll help, trust me.”

And so Ashley did, and soon found that her reservations about the pizza diminished. She dug in, ravenously. She'd been holding back her appetite since the doctor gave her the news, and as she bit into that first piece of pizza, she realized just how hungry she was. She ate quickly, shoveling food into her mouth before she'd even swallowed the last bite, her cheeks puffing out like a chipmunk. She was so focused of filling her stuffing her starving stomach that she failed to notice Raina grabbing the vodka from her side, or the rest of the girls begin indulging in the alcohol.

Until, that is, she'd finished the entire pizza. She reached for more, but there was none. She felt a moment of sadness, and she reached for the vodka, but it wasn't there. She glanced over and saw the others passing the bottle and mug back and forth, sober for now, but not for long. They were visibly bloated from their excessive eating, but they'd done this enough for Ashley to know they'd barely begun.

She sat there, not eating for a second, then she remembered, “LAURA!”she pointed to her rotund friend, “Where's the cheesecake?” She popped up onto her feet, almost losing her balance, less due to the alcohol than to the food baby she was showing off. Laura didn't bother trying to stand; she'd been in this situation before, a tad tipsy, a bit full, and very fat, and she knew that standing up, well that would require sitting up and that was a bit beyond her. She pointed, and Ashley moved quickly, snatching the dessert from the desktop.

She didn't even ask who wanted any, she was too caught up in this adventure of insatiable gluttony to think of anything more than putting delicious food into her swelling belly. It was Wendy who made her remember to share, taking ahold of the platter the cheesecake rested on and pulled it away. Ashley let out a small moan of mourning at the removal of this very fattening bit of comfort, but was saved by Bonnie, who was enjoying herself very much, popping piece after piece of candy into her plump paunch, but not so much that she wouldn't share the wealth.

At that moment, the room was full of an intoxicated and unmistakably adipose group of girls, glutting themselves on the most delicious and most fattening set of sweets, unashamedly pigging out. There were no reservations, the girls were letting loose, allowing themselves to make small sounds of pleasure as they rammed treat after treat down their quickly inflating guts. As they put away more and more, and they encountered difficulties like tight pants, they didn't hesitate to just remove the affecting clothing, removing every obstacle between fulfilling their unhealthy desires and recognizing the truth of their ever increasing size.

Wendy was quite a sight as she worked her way through the cheesecake. She'd been the first to strip, before she'd finished the pizza, and if you looked at her in this moment, you would see a heavy-set woman, and even more noticeably, a messy eater. From the minute she'd stripped down to her beautiful, black underwear, she'd been staining her milky-white skin, at first with tomato sauce and grease, dripping from the pizza onto her exposed breasts and bare thighs.
By the time she got to the cheesecake, her stomach, plumpened already by months of aggressive inactivity, was bloated by her binging and shining from grease. With the cake, her eating got no neater. Little crumbs, bits of cake fell onto her unprotected body, where she'd try and save those poor, wasted calories, leaving smears of cream cheese and crust decorating her torso.

Cass had pulled the ice cream from the freezer and was jamming spoonful after spoonful into her mouth. Her pants had been unbuttoned at the start, but now they were gone completely. Her thick, thunderous thighs lay exposed on the floor, flattening out against the solid surface, spreading out. In her vast lap lay the container, slowly getting lighter and lighter, as the woman holding it got heavier and heavier, her tummy expanding more and more, filling with the sweet cream, brownie chunks and smooth caramel.

Bonnie and Ashley were unwrapping and consuming piece after piece of candy at ridiculous speed. Cass and Bonnie had bought all kinds of candies, but in the depths of their unrelenting indulging, all that they knew was how good it was, how smoothly it went down their throats. The pile of wrappers grew larger and larger, as did the girls'. Bonnie began with a sloppy gut slumped in front of her, but now her pudge puffed out proudly. The shift in Ashley's body showed for this party for what it was, a wild excuse to lose themselves in their lust for food; her stomach, once semi-slim, hung out into her lap curving smoothly out in front her, and with every Snickers, it bulged out more.

Raina, Laura, and Caitlyn, as soon as they realized all the different kinds of calorie-bombs were accounted for, did a quick search around the room. Surprising no one, they discovered that Ashley was more of a glutton than she cared to admit.

There were stashes of junk food hidden all around, it just took a second's searching.

Raina snatched up Ashley's Nutella from under the bed. She grabbed a spoon from the cup beside the sink and began to lose herself in the calorie-dense spread that was Nutella. Before too long, her jeans became too much for her to bear, and sitting on the ground with her thick, chunky legs spread onto the floor before her, it was clear to see, her weigh wasn't all going to her top half. Maybe they weren't as large and well-shaped as her friends', but her buns clearly provided a fair amount of cushion.

Laura found, under the sink, a box of Little Debbies, and that was all she could have wanted. She'd eaten considerably more than her share of pizza, and she might be a whale, but two and a half pizzas would fill up near anyone. Her jeans were discarded long ago, and her shirt rolled up beneath her breasts to give her globular gut room to breath.

Caitlyn, was happily munching on what was left of a five pound Hershey's bar Ashley had bought a week or so ago. It too, was hidden, in a drawer at her school desk, and though a good bit of it had taken up residence already on Ashley's ass, there was enough for Caitlyn to reach that key point of complete and utter satiation.

Before long, the squeals of joy of the piggish posse as they stuffed their youthful bodies full of food turned to groans of discomfort as they began to feel the effects of their binging. They laid back where they sat, beyond sated, pained by the sheer quantity of rich food distending their once-upon-a-time-slim stomachs. The weight of all the food they had just eaten was weighing down on them, making it difficult to breath. No talking; talking meant pain.

They just laid back, thinking about all that they'd eaten tonight, wondering what they should regret specifically. None of them regretted eating too much, that was fun, familiar to them; it was why they found themselves too large for old clothes, and the reason boys were looking at them differently, some in disgust, but others. . . A significant sect of others. . . Just staring, lost in lust as the big, blubbery beauties plowed their fourth piece of cake in the cafeteria, or walked by wearing those old jeans that they knew they couldn't button, but they were stuck wearing until they remembered to buy new, larger ones.
They loved that sort of overeating, but this was beyond that. Which spoonful of ice cream, or Snickers bar pushed them over the line from that perfect, overfull state of happiness into this, this uncomfortable feeling of being too tightly packed, too weighed down, incapable of any significant movement?

There was no way to know for sure. They laid there, wondering, and as the rest drifted off to sleep, Ashley replayed the day in her head. She felt guilty about how much she'd eaten, but even more guilty about how okay she was with it. Tomorrow, she knew, she'd wake up obese, belly still full from all that candy, and then just like every time she did this, she'd tell herself she would get to the gym and start exercising, but she wouldn't, and those Hershey's bars would become a new, thicker layer of lard on top of her thick, luscious body, and she knew she wouldn't do anything to stop it. In her drunken, overfull stupor, her mind started wandering; why she did this to herself, eat so much if it made her fat, which she hated, but not enough to exercise, so was it really so bad, and. . .

At the end of it all, though, as her belly, bulging with cheesecake and chocolate, began to digest, and as the painful fullness subsided, and Ashley passed into unconsciousness, one thing was left, This feels kinda nice. . .

Latest posts

Back