• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Atheists' guide to avoiding Religion in America

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keb

Princess
Or, what areas are most and least religious in the US:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/06/AR2009020603213.html?hpid=topnews

An interesting read. Though I wonder, given the phrasing of the questions, whether I'd have qualified as at all religious, despite feeling rather strongly connected to God. I don't go to church very often, and I don't tend to think in evangelical terms about things (which definitely makes someone sound more religious, even if they aren't).

Latest posts

Back